©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how many times can you rep 225lbs?

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
Duh..... also IMO cardio is required min 30mins 3 times a week and mix it up.

my routine is
Monday 2km swim
Wed 5km run
Fri 15km ride

totally stuffed at the end but this way the body doesn't get used to 1 type of exercise.

Last edited:

UpNorth

Mar 4, 2006
cawb said:
Alright You Fuckers As Soon As I Can Bench 225 I'll Let You Know. At 147 Lbs I Can Only Get 185lbs 3 Times , Maybe By The End Of Cycle I'll Push Up That 225.... :D

me too. Ok, how do you start a new thread ? I can't find a new post button. Anywho, I wanted to ask if anyone has ever heard of a product sold many years ago called muscle mix by DASH ? They clamied this and that etc...but the thing is, it actually worked. I couldn't believe the results. The thing is, many years later when I got back into working out, I find that it's been pulled or banned from every place. I think it was at GNC originally. You drop 10 drops under your tongue. It was very numbish under tongue. I swear that was the only thing that increased strength that I have tried(haven't tried much though). Creatine doesn't compare to that stuff. Anywho, thanks, and I feel so weak after reading your posts.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
UpNorth said:
me too. Ok, how do you start a new thread ? I can't find a new post button. Anywho, I wanted to ask if anyone has ever heard of a product sold many years ago called muscle mix by DASH ? They clamied this and that etc...but the thing is, it actually worked. I couldn't believe the results. The thing is, many years later when I got back into working out, I find that it's been pulled or banned from every place. I think it was at GNC originally. You drop 10 drops under your tongue. It was very numbish under tongue. I swear that was the only thing that increased strength that I have tried(haven't tried much though). Creatine doesn't compare to that stuff. Anywho, thanks, and I feel so weak after reading your posts.

That sure sounds like silimaron (can't remember the name exactly) it was supposed to increase natural test, tasted like shit and was quite expensive (at least I remember it that way that was 10 years ago!). Sort of like boron, sublingual drops.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
Ok...... I could only push out 17 reps of 225lbs flat bench and 14 reps of 225lbs incline. Yes another challenge how many reps can you push out incline. ( mind you i was exhausted from flat bench press)

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
How interesting, I've just become interested in finding out how many reps of 225 I can do but haven't done it yet. My gym had a little bench press competition just a couple of days ago where I easily did a clean legit 350lb pause. I'm training for another powerlifting competition right now so I only did two attempts but I had 365lbs in me for absolute certainty. Again this is a pause though - not a touch and go or anything like that. After the competiton I'll have to see about maxing out once again and repping 225 till failure. Oh, I weigh 210 btw...