©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Human Grade?

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
Yup. Glad I'm no newb anymore. Like you said, though, some of us are even touchy about inquires as to who is good and not.

Not sure that encourages a good market. I know for a fact I've gotten bunk gear from a source that has good gear because I was nobody once and the source knew no one would listen if I spoke up. If I even knew to speak up.

Even now, with significant experience and knowledge, most of the time I get shot down if I question any source.

Paradigm shift needs to happen. The customer is the driver of this market, not the supplier.

Your absolutely right and people need to know who to steer away from. It's easy to see I don't trust any sponsor that is not easy to communicate with.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Paradigm shift needs to happen. The customer is the driver of this market, not the supplier.
I agree but doubtful. I think what you mean is that you would like the customer to drive the market, not the seller. Fact is, in any unregulated market, it's a seller's market and buyer beware. Without getting into a whole lecture, I'll just say that what many in the West would want (unregulated markets) which is much more beneficial to the seller and less to the consumer vs regulated markets which are often more beneficial to the consumer (and IMO ultimately, the sellers). Unfortunately, this is a more philosophical belief than anything else. No matter what your preference, deregulation or regulation, we can be certain that this particular market will remain a seller's market for a very, very long time.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I used to think if it was an ampule, it is human grade. This is not the case. UGL's can package their product in amps just as easily as vials.

Just as easily is a strech- I've haven't seen any equipment for sale allowing me to do this on any of the site that sell vials and filters and crimpers. It's a whole different level of manufacturing. Not saying it equates quality but I don't know of any one making amps in their kitchens-

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hg to me means from a legit human pharmacy.No Ug with the human grade
claim in an ad when in fact it's ug. Amps are more hassle than vials
for ug. There are some great fakes out there though. . I know this through blood work.
They were faking human pharm stuff 25 years ago. I will say this though-
I have been scripted for cyp for some years now.Some of the ug cyp and enan I have tested is easily as good in effect ogf my tevas saandoz watson paddocks.
The real grey area is in oral tabs . Very seldom I find a ug oral on par with really human pharm orals. Guys using 100 150 mgs dbol on top of other compounds and talking about good gains.I remember clearly ciba dbol and some of the american generics having a great gains vs. sides threshhold of 40-50mgs.
40mgs real D was a sweetspot 50 is where gains vs sides fell off .
Know your source weather ug or hg... T

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Some UGLs follow GMP standards, however that is only one aspect of pharmaceutical manufacturing.

Very true. But I think when I make my own tren it is HG. I inject it over and over and I never became ill? I think the whole HG thing is over rated. Look at the compounding company that had meningitis tainted steroids...I don't know of anyone yet using UGL to get meningitis... I have heard rumors of stories where people get sick or abscesses but I think it is the exception not the rule.
As for potency and what is in the bottle that's a whole other story.:rolleyes:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Pm me, I will send you a link where you can buy empty amps. You just arent shopping in the right place. There is no special equipment required. All it takes is a pair of pliers and a torch. It takes less than 10 seconds to close an ampule. Infact, it would be cheaper for an UGL to use amps if they were 10mL each.
Ofcourse, nobody wants to use an amp that holds 10mL because a user couldnt use all of that at once.
Thats why no one is making them in their kitchens.
There are lots of videos on you tube that show how to close ampules. Everything you need is at home depot.

After reading this I went and looked it up- weird but cool

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I finally got time to sit down and read some on here. This is a great thread, probably one of the best I've seen here. There's lots of good info being shared.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hg In USA uses laboritory tested raws made in USA by USA qualified manufactorers.. Not the chinese brand commonly used In UG brands which can And may have higher than allowd lead..mercury or some other substance not allowed by US government.: for example One hg amp made india " aquaviron" uses Thimerosal ( a disinfectant preservative ) which was used in children vaccines but removed due to toxicidity to human organs In USA , but not all countries removed it so it all depends on the country what their HG standard is. Sure isnt china I know that . Lol

Last edited:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Hg In USA uses laboritory tested raws made in USA by USA qualified manufactorers.. Not the chinese brand commonly used In UG brands which can And may have higher than allowd lead..mercury or some other substance not allowed by US government.: for example One hg amp made india " aquaviron" uses Thimerosal ( a disinfectant preservative ) which was used in children vaccines but removed due to toxicidity to human organs In USA , but not all countries removed it so it all depends on the country what their HG standard is. Sure isnt china I know that . Lol

Sounds like a great standard. I wonder if that's what sources mean when they claim HG? Hopeful but doubtful.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Sounds like a great standard. I wonder if that's what sources mean when they claim HG? Hopeful but doubtful.
The amps that IB is talking about are very much human grade (HG). They are not FDA human grade but the FDA is far from the world standard in what's safe and what's not safe. Almost every industrialized nation has it's own respective regulatory agency. Just as thimerosal is no longer approved for use in products and banned by the FDA, the FDA has greenlighted many drugs that are banned in other countries.

My point is let's be cautious in not allowing the USDA and FDA to set the world standards for food and drug approval and consumption. The USDA is now practically totally "owned" my Monsanto - a company whose products are very often banned in other countries from human consumption (genetically modified foods and agricultural seeds and pesticides, veterinary grade drugs, etc.). The FDA approval process is very slow and has proven to even be extremely hazardous. How many drugs have been yanked off the shelf due to health hazards even after surviving the FDA's tedious multiphase approval process?

In other cases, US citizens are dropping dead from MRSA after spending 10's of thousands of dollars on treatment while in Russia, effective bacteriophage therapy is effective and costs $12?

Just some things to think about.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Herein lies the problem is the US regulatory process. It's not safety first, it's dollars first. See below:

Attachments

• 971.jpg
    971.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: