©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm lovin' using slin pins for my oils

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
Noticed that I have a couple of "lumps" that are sore where I pinned SQ. Can anybody explain what this might be. I pin 7 days a week for my TRT. Only 21 clicks on a 1/2" cc slin pin.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Could be irritation or abscess.

I love slin pins, did 2 this morning, deca and test. Flows easy but deca takes like 50-60 seconds to push in which I dont mind because I just watch tv during it

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Noticed that I have a couple of "lumps" that are sore where I pinned SQ. Can anybody explain what this might be. I pin 7 days a week for my TRT. Only 21 clicks on a 1/2" cc slin pin.

Do you massage the area after pinning to disperse the oil?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
That is going to be somewhat normal for sub-q injects, especially if your gear has a higher solvent ratio, as well as stuff like propionate, which will act as an irritant regardless of how you inject....though that seems to vary user to user. The main thing is to use small volumes when using sub-q injects, and just know that stuff that hurts most intramuscularly, will also probably hurt more as a sub-q inject.

Also know that sub-q shots will more than likely have a slower dispersement into the blood....think time-released. The larger the volume, the more soreness that will occur...for most.

TFerguson

Nov 21, 2012
I can't wait to try this - starting up test p / tren a in a few weeks and this will be great for 2x 1mL shots EOD

TFerguson

Nov 21, 2012
Are you guys aspirating with the slin pins? Just doesn't seem that it would be that easy to aspirate with the pin full. I don't worry about aspirating with glute shots but I always do with bi's, tri's and delt's - can you aspirate with these pins full?

I'm not going to try this in the arse, only lean areas like delt's biceps and tri's (maybe pecs) but curious about aspirating

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Are you guys aspirating with the slin pins? Just doesn't seem that it would be that easy to aspirate with the pin full. I don't worry about aspirating with glute shots but I always do with bi's, tri's and delt's - can you aspirate with these pins full?

I'm not going to try this in the arse, only lean areas like delt's biceps and tri's (maybe pecs) but curious about aspirating

I don't... I pin and go with a full 1cc

Great option for delts, tris and bi's. That's where I pin

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Slin needles are great for oils. Been using these for probably 2 years. Ill never go back. The main reason I use them is to keep scar tissue to minimum. I back load the needles with a 25g to speed up the process. IM injections though, no subq for me, I get lumps hanging around for too long

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I need to start using slin pins more often, just hard to find and keep thinly made gear (eo). Thick gear sucks balls trying to get through a slin pin

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Im currently running test e 250mgs through slin needles and it isnt too bad. I always back load to cut down prep time though. I think with me it is also a psychological thing too, the needle looks like its emptying quicker cause it is a thinner needle lol

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I've been using slin pins for over a year and I do sub q and shallow I'm. I don't think I will ever go back.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I need to start using slin pins more often, just hard to find and keep thinly made gear (eo). Thick gear sucks balls trying to get through a slin pin

What I do with the thick oils is microwave a cup of water until hot. Then I just lay the pin on the top rim of the cup with a paper towel over that to hold the heat in. In a minute you are ready with oil that flows much easier.

gusto

Nov 6, 2012
I finally tried a few Delt injects, TRT dose, no major issues whatsoever except that it’s slower. Thanks Brick for the tip and to MR. BMJ for the video!

~ Gusto

CONOFVIS

Jan 27, 2013
Never tried a slin pin before. Been using 25g x 1" for several years...

5 mins ago I gave it a shot....x 4! Loved it!

I first tried 100mg Test P in my right bi...cake!
Second shot was 300mg Test E in right shoulder...
Third shot was 300mg Eq in left bi...
Fourth shot was 100mg Tren A in left shoulder!

Why stop when you're having fun!!

Never knew slin pins were so easy...only slin I had on me was 29g x 1/2"..and oil was at room temp.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Never tried a slin pin before. Been using 25g x 1" for several years...

5 mins ago I gave it a shot....x 4! Loved it!

I first tried 100mg Test P in my right bi...cake!
Second shot was 300mg Test E in right shoulder...
Third shot was 300mg Eq in left bi...
Fourth shot was 100mg Tren A in left shoulder!

Why stop when you're having fun!!

Never knew slin pins were so easy...only slin I had on me was 29g x 1/2"..and oil was at room temp.

Test Prop pin a calve.. the tune will change..lol. ib