©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm lovin' using slin pins for my oils

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Try pinning prop in your bi's.... instant growth for a few days lol

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Yup I switched to slin pins too. I use them as long as I have 2cc or less to inject. If more than that, then I'd rather use a long needle than 3 separate slin pin shots.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
So quick question, can I use an insulin needle to inject? Thats what I just used for me last one and it worked well it just took forever to push the plunger in

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
So quick question, can I use an insulin needle to inject? Thats what I just used for me last one and it worked well it just took forever to push the plunger in

Yes... helps if your oil is warm though. Flows faster.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012

I put suspension in them twice, it really sucked the first time so to complete a half assed scientific method I tried it again and.. it sucked as much as the first time. :D

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

i used a test blend called Supertest 525 by a company Bodiezbydesign yeeears ago. i never did bi injects befre and did 1/2 cc in my left bi. ...for lil over a week...i cldnt bend my arm and it was twice the size of my rite bi.
woo hoo tht hurt.

but aside from tht.... i did my first oil/slin pin inject today...
i had test prop preloaded with an 18g pin and was in a hurry...so i jus filled up the slin pin and bam...in the tri...quik n easy...except needed lil more pressure. lol

but now i wont hav sooo much more scar tissue. large quanities go into quads/glutes....but bis,tris,delts..slins all the time!!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I've thought about it a few times, but worried about the pin breaking off or something stupid like that. Probably no reason to, but that's the kind of BS that seems to always happen to me.

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
use to pin the biceps before arm workout and the pumps were amazing. BUT...I did it so much you can feel the scar tissue in there. It's like lil stones in my biceps. You can see them but if you push in a lil bit you can feel em. so don't pin em too much.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
use to pin the biceps before arm workout and the pumps were amazing. BUT...I did it so much you can feel the scar tissue in there. It's like lil stones in my biceps. You can see them but if you push in a lil bit you can feel em. so don't pin em too much.

agreed. thats how my quads are. like little BB's.
i just try to move 1/8 inch away from each inject...along with usin diff. muscles.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Isn't the oil supposed to get IN the muscles?
And not just SubQ?

People can do it sub q I'd say not more than a cc just cause of some issue with im but knowing my luck the depot would scar up and be a permanent lump. Some trt clinics use that method because it's easier to teach some person to do in home because I'm sure they've had patients hit a vein im.

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
People can do it sub q I'd say not more than a cc just cause of some issue with im but knowing my luck the depot would scar up and be a permanent lump. Some trt clinics use that method because it's easier to teach some person to do in home because I'm sure they've had patients hit a vein im.

Hmm okey, I would feel like it didn't absorbed to my muscles.
But if the trt docs does it, so... :)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Any of you guys use 27g pins? It makes it really easy yo draw up with a lower gauge and attach the 27g to a 3cc/5cc syringe and boom, no back filling and greater volume.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Any of you guys use 27g pins? It makes it really easy yo draw up with a lower gauge and attach the 27g to a 3cc/5cc syringe and boom, no back filling and greater volume.

I sure do Dad... a fine pin penetrates my leatherly ripped ass like butter... Theres a subq discussion thread for the people who like lumps in our history thread..I don't do it..that for m2.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012

years ago i got a box of 27g 1 1/4" and tried using them for quad and calf shots and they did work but on a 3cc barrel it took way too long for me to inject for my comfort so went back to the 25g.

VP

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I sure do Dad... a fine pin penetrates my leatherly ripped ass like butter... Theres a subq discussion thread for the people who like lumps in our history thread..I don't do it..that for m2.

years ago i got a box of 27g 1 1/4" and tried using them for quad and calf shots and they did work but on a 3cc barrel it took way too long for me to inject for my comfort so went back to the 25g.

VP

Yeah, this is something new for me and I've just been trying some new spots. I like the 27g's for chest and bis.... I pinned my calf once, never going to that again lol