©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injecting in my biceps

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Quote from the injection page:

For this injection hold the syringe and dart it in at an angle Do not slot in at 90 degrees but at a slant. Try 1 x 2ml 200mg of deca in each upper arm twice a week for maximum results!

Im not satisfied with my biceps so was thinking of injecting deca into each one for a week to see if there is any results. (150mg in each) I dont understand the quoted text exactly, can someone explain how I should hold the needle, where in my biceps I to inject and what kind of needle to use?

Also, should I just continue to inject test in the glutes or is there any other place I should/could inject?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i find injecting into my biceps works wonders. but mainly when u use winny. you should use 23g x 1inch. when you inject, it works better if you inject coming from an angle as opposed to just going straight up and down with the needle. and go to spot injections.com and it shows you where to inject on bicep. it is going to be on either side or the major vein running right down the middle of the bicep.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
TexasCreed said:
it is going to be on either side or the major vein running right down the middle of the bicep.

Thnx. So it make no difference on wich side I choose to inject? Im going to include winstrol in my next cycle so ill try and see then, but for now ill try with deca.

Where is the best place to inject test?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
nope, with winny i usally inject 1 cc into each bicep on monday, and then 1 cc into each trip on wedn, and 1 cc into each shoulder on fridays.

but if you doing deca you can break it up like that or just inject into one bicep or shoulder or tri. put test in the same syringe with the deca. they are able to mix so that way it saves you a shot.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Just injected into my biceps now. I got contractions in my left arm when inserting the needle, is that normal? I just waited a bit and continued the insertion. Both biceps hurts slightly right now, but I guess thats normal :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
NorthQ said:
Just injected into my biceps now. I got contractions in my left arm when inserting the needle, is that normal? I just waited a bit and continued the insertion. Both biceps hurts slightly right now, but I guess thats normal :)
That indicates you were close to a nerve. Biceps is a tender place to inject.

W

wolfyEVH

why not just make it easier and inject in your quad?? much easier, plus its a larger muscle w/ less nerves and blood vessels

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Love the new avatar wolfy. Who is that?

north is right, aria giovanni...mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! sexiest girl alive IMO. Nice big natty boobies, incredible body, i could go on and on!!!!!

W

wolfyEVH

sorry for the thread hijack but i just gotta post these!!

ariagiovanni03.jpg

ariagiovanni01.jpg

ariagiovanni48.jpg

ariagiovanni26.jpg

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
north is right, aria giovanni...mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! sexiest girl alive IMO. Nice big natty boobies, incredible body, i could go on and on!!!!!
I agree. Seems we have the same taste in women. I usually go for blondes, but she is awsomely sexy.

It's just that, since I plan to marry her someday, I wish so many men hadn't seen her naked.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
wolfyEVH said:
sorry for the thread hijack but i just gotta post these!!
Dont be sorry for posting pics of her!! Keep em coming ;)

You mencioned Quads, where are they located? Dont know the Norwegian word for quad.

My Biceps have allmost doubled in sice over the night from injecting deca into them last night!! They have hardened quite a bit to. Is that normal?

W

wolfyEVH

NorthQ said:
Dont be sorry for posting pics of her!! Keep em coming ;)

You mencioned Quads, where are they located? Dont know the Norwegian word for quad.

My Biceps have allmost doubled in sice over the night from injecting deca into them last night!! They have hardened quite a bit to. Is that normal?

your thighs.......go to spotinjections.com and you'll see

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
wolfyEVH said:
your thighs.......
Ok, got it. Think i`ll try one more week injecting in my arms first because they got huge only in 12hours :)

Thnx for all help, and Im sorry DR, but I gotto post some more pics of your future wife `cause she`s just hot:

ariagiovanni(s1)010.jpg

ariagiovanni(s1)011.jpg

ariagiovanni(s1)009.jpg

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
BEWARE!!....once i saw a woman like that on a newsgroup, and her dick was bigger than mine....;-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
One thing baffles my brain...apparently if you inject into a bicep, it gets bigger.....now why does'nt a person's arse get bigger when you inject it there???..lol