©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injecting in my biceps

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
One thing baffles my brain...apparently if you inject into a bicep, it gets bigger.....now why does'nt a person's arse get bigger when you inject it there???..lol
It's temporary and compare the size of one of the biceps heads to the size of the gluteus medius or gluteus maximus. Imagine dropping a marble into a shot glass full of water and then into a litre of water. The marble displaces the exact same amount of water, but due to the size it doesn't appear to to your eye.

But, Robin the most important thing to remember is this...If you EVER compare Aria to a tranvestite again, I'm coming to Africa and whipping your ass. J/K

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, north, you have to be real carefull going into your biceps. i have been bruising quite a bit lately, but not just my biceps, but everywhere. and i know im not hitting veins, i just bruise like a little biaaatch.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
TexasCreed said:
yeah, north, you have to be real carefull going into your biceps. i have been bruising quite a bit lately, but not just my biceps, but everywhere. and i know im not hitting veins, i just bruise like a little biaaatch.
Hmm, think I hit something yesterday when injecting in my bicep. It hurts quite bad when I use my arm and the skin has gone red. Should I worry or just continue workouts and dont bother? I train biceps tomorrow so hope the pain has gone down a notch untill then!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, dont worry about that. its red around the injection right? like not a a huge ass red blotch?? a few times i have got light red, looks like a rash circle, but sometimes its a little dark red around the hole, which is the blood clotting underneath. but you may just be sensitive to it. like i said their sensitive there. even if a nurse was doing it, it be the same results with me. just aspirate and you'll be fine. and sometimes the soreness is the pain, you'll be fine, it sometimes subsides quick.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Its red in a circle with about 4cm in diameter around the injection. Looks like a rash so I didnt think it was something serious, but had to ask since it hurts when i use my arm. Probably better in the morning, at least so I hope since its biceps-time tomorrow :)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah your fine, some make it more sore than others, like hurts to bend and everything, but i worked out with that pain and you'll be fine, sometiems it takes a day, sometimes 3. Hence the phrase, "no pain, no gain"

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
A story i've heard is, that the bicep that gets bigger from injection, is actually the swelling of the injection that causes it....NOT the roids....is this true??

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
a little bit of both. im about to stop doing it all together in my bi's and only do tri's and shoulders.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
I managed to hit a big wein in my biceps the other day so now my arm is all black and purple.. doesnt hurt, but perhaps I should try tri`s and some other spots for a while..

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
how big? the one on my right bicep is not big and is very light in the coloring. they usually go away quick, dont worry about it, unless you inject and the plunger starts to fill with blood.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
I didnt manage to get the needle all the way in so I just pulled out. The blood was streaming, but its no big deal, just a small spot on my bicep who is all black/purple now. Doesnt hurt or anything so Im fine, but think i`ll try some other spots to inject for a while.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, it happens sometimes, last week i did it spotlessly. it hurt while i injected but drew out and no blood and no bruise. good luck nex time.

BIOHAZZARD66

Nov 2, 2004
Downeast Maine
trying the Bicep spot injection for the 1st time this run...have only hit the quads and glutes in the past. 2nd injection today using Winstrol only for the Bi's. Sore as hell but rising above it...I'll let U know how things turn out. Stacking Primo and Deca with this in the usual spots