©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is HDL really that important?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Cardio lol.. it can help some..var tanks it is all i know .mine was 29 on 4month var research now 52 with all u mentioned viking but no metamusil ..... or geratol.. why metamusil post a link?

Metamucil is fiber and helps clean out the liver. Liver is where cholesterol is made so a happy liver makes more good hdl cholesterol.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
All of those supplements will do little to nothing to help your cholesterol when youre on cycle.

LOL, yeah right. Maybe a little.

well if youre taking orals or tren and have a naturally low hdl to start then your shit is probably in the toilet year round. You are a future heart attack victim.

The best way to correct cholesterol is to get OFF GEAR altogether. If youre on trt then thats fine as long as you dont cheat. IF YOU CRUISE, YOUR CHOLESTEROL WILL NOT RECOVER!!!

I ran 350 tren, 350 test and 400 mast for 2 months. Thats 1100mgs of gear. Post cycle, i dropped down to 300-350mgs a week and cruised for 5 months (YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT, 5 MONTHS), i ran niacin, tons of fish oil, tons of vitamin e, olive oil, tons of cardio, ate good etc and my lipids came back shitty.

Went from an 18hdl to a 21. Ldl went from 185 to 175 all after 5 months! As soon as i went to a true trt dose of 150mgs/week my cholesterol recovered in about 45 days.

IMO, cholesterol is the number 1 worst side effect of gear.

If you run orals, you are a dumbass, if you run prohormones you are an even bigger dumbass. If you run tren, expect similar lipids as if you ran an oral. If you kickstart a cycle with 3-4 weeks worth of orals, your hdl has dropped from normal to the low 20's or even the teens by the time youre done with ur 4 week kickstart and it will stay there for the remainder of your cycle.

Dont get me wrong, there are some freaks out there who can maintain decent cholesterol numbers on cycle. YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM so get it in your head now.

The compounds that are easiest on the lipids are test (any ester), masteron and primo. I personally ran 1200mgs test along with 400mgs masteron during a cycle and maintained an hdl of 33 and an ldl of 120. My triglycerides were super low too but I seem to be genetically blessed to have low tris even on cycle.

Oh and anybody saying a low HDL isnt a big deal is a tool!

Chew on that future heart attack victims. Have a nice day! :thumbdown:

woa take it easy. who said i was running orals or tren all the time? anyway im on 75mg test a week....im really pushing the envelope huh:rolleyes:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
woa take it easy. who said i was running orals or tren all the time? anyway im on 75mg test a week....im really pushing the envelope huh:rolleyes:

Sorry that was more of a "community" post for people who read this thread. No offense.

Anyways, what compounds do u normally run and what are ur cholesterol numbers?

75mgs of test may not be enough for you. Low test is detrimental to cholesterol too.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
What do u mean?.lol it says the numbers she should be in for her age.. chloresterol total borderline high..low hdl and ldl.. get her outa your sack a var..

lol. i just didnt understand it. fuckin greek to me.
and no var for her...or me. but im the Lone Juicer in the house.
she doesnt take anything besides Ibuprofen n Tylenol. she always talks about workin out and i looked into GH and Primo/Var for her but shes not committed.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Well is your cholesterol even bad?
It was a few months ago. Gotta get bloods again here soon
Sorry that was more of a "community" post for people who read this thread. No offense.

Anyways, what compounds do u normally run and what are ur cholesterol numbers?

75mgs of test may not be enough for you. Low test is detrimental to cholesterol too.
No problem man. Well I'm cruising so that's why test is low

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Ok u lost me on that comment. Cruising is a low dose of gear but higher than trt. 75mgs a week of test isn't cruising.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
i think thats pretty good for a 24 yr old, most my age are wreckless w/ their use :naughty1:

75mgs/day is suppressing ur natural test. Might as well run a trt dose of 125-150mgs/day. Besides you will retain more mass and ur cholesterol will still recover like it should.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
75mgs/day is suppressing ur natural test. Might as well run a trt dose of 125-150mgs/day. Besides you will retain more mass and ur cholesterol will still recover like it should.

any supraphysiological dose will suppress your natty test...

and i was on 125mg before, that had myt free test at 275, well above normal ranges. so why use more than i need to? besides i feel just as good, and look just as good on 50mg less a week

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
any supraphysiological dose will suppress your natty test...

and i was on 125mg before, that had myt free test at 275, well above normal ranges. so why use more than i need to? besides i feel just as good, and look just as good on 50mg less a week

see bold