©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I've Had Enough Painfull Injections!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
yOU CAN READ MY POST AT ISN'T THIS ENOUGH.....

THE BOTTOM F...ING LINE IS THIS......YOU HOME BREWER'S....
ENOUGH WITH YOUR EXCUSES.....TEST SHOULD NOT HURT

Last edited by a moderator:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
let's see ...what else can i add.....i'm ripped over these people who brew there stuff and send it out on the street and leaves you totally f..king paralyzed for a week....fuck you how about that,,,,but as long as they're paid sources God forbid anyone talk about them.....HOW ABOUT THIS GUYS....STICK IT IN YOUR ASS FIRST...THEN IF YOU'RE ABLE TO WALK AROUND ON THE 5TH F...ING DAY THEN THE GEAR MUST BE GOOD.....F YOU.....I'M BANNED NOW FOR TELLING THE F....ING TRUTH....

Last edited by a moderator:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Pissed...nitro...test Injections Shouldn't Hurt Like This I'm Sorry.....
I Will Not Mention Anyones Name Here.......and As Far As I'm Concerned ...bio Is Totally Cool Here.....which Is My Point...

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
big o said:
Pissed...nitro...test Injections Shouldn't Hurt Like This I'm Sorry.....
I Will Not Mention Anyones Name Here.......and As Far As I'm Concerned ...bio Is Totally Cool Here.....which Is My Point...

damn. Ive never really experienced bad pain from injecting test, so I can't really relate. but I hope everything works out for you.

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
How about dealing with your source or the mods. Big O bro, you've been around long enough to know this will get you no where.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
yOU CAN READ MY POST AT ISN'T THIS ENOUGH.....

THE BOTTOM F...ING LINE IS THIS......YOU HOME BREWER'S....
ENOUGH WITH YOUR EXCUSES.....TEST SHOULD NOT HURT
OK BigO, I agree with you. Injecting test should not hurt.

Let's find another more constructive way to deal with this please.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
O You Want To Pm Me And Tell Me Who Your Referring To. Are You Talking About Prop? Because Im Fairly Certain Everyone Knows Prop Hurts Thats Why There Are Thousands Of Posts On The Subject. Besides That Its Not Always The Compound Its The Injection There Have Been Many Times Ive Lost Grip On The Pin And It Turn And I Paid For That Shit For A Week. Your A Good Dude Id Hate To See You Lose Respect Over A Bunch Of Nonsense.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm just being honest here.....I poked my leg with test e 2 1/2 weeks ago and I'm now able to move the leg seriously guys.....Prop,suspension yea these things hurt...with the exception of G-P suspension.....I felt no Pain or very little pain with his suspension..Test C I bought I/P was full of shit in it and painfull..it was the 335 mg stuff....I threw the shit away and never got compensated for it all....

Now Sarge and D.R. you guys helped me when I started here at Anasci and Pin too but dam...Right is Right here....Maybe I'm to used to Upjohn and Rugby where they never hurt...I'm sure that the strength of the etst was considerably lower also....

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
I had abad experience also with my 6 week shots it was a new bottle test E 250 and mine swole up both times on each cheek for a week at the least. week 7 was awful and the swelling went from glute all the way to my knee. I thought i ws gonna lose my leg. i stopped on week 7 of 15 it sucks but this cycle has been nothing but burden. except my stats jumped very nice... but F-IT i cant take no more....

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Completely Understandable Being Upset With Those Kinds Of Probs. Just Control It Next Time And Dont Break The Board Rules We Like Having U Around Here. Now With Ur Cyp Problem I Can See Why First Off Its Ip Second Itys 335 Mg That Shit Gets Rough At High Doses. Pm Me And Lmk Where U Got The Enath

P

pincrusher

test enanthate has a very low melting point so it should not even require BA to hold it in solution. only thing i can think of it that it was made without BA and it had a high level of contaminants in it.
i made a cyp/prop blend and it hurt some for the first few injects but that was mainly from the prop. i will be making some cyp only stuff soon and see if it hurts at all which i dont expect it to.
i think sometimes uglabs use a higher than normal amount of BA only because they are concerned about you getting an infection from unsterile gear and not so much about causing a little pain.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Big Sarge your always cool in my book Bro!.....
Big Sarge...without asking a dumb question....What rule did I break?.....I was just being honest and wanted to bring this out in the open...The Fore Front...

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
One Of The Posts Had Sources Names In It I Believe. I Didnt Ban U So Im Not Sure

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I had a hair across my ass all week end...My wife ended in the hospital friday nite...She was pissed I showed up buzzed and 4 hours late.....Saturday I ordered some flowers in the morning and the querr frlorists called me at 2;30 saying there was no such person in that room...I immmediately called the room she was in and I told the fucker I he was fucking stoned...and this querr says to me we'll deliver it again but we'll have to charge you another trip charge,,,This was not the time to fuck with Big O..
My friend drove me to the florists and I told my buddy to face his car outwards just in case....My friend said everything was quiet for 2 seconds and then he heard me from across the street...I was going to rip that querr from behind the counter and throw him threw the fucking window....I got my money back after this fucker stopped shaking enough to count the money out right...
I went to the hospital and more bullshit attitude from the wife so I told her to fuck off and left within 10 minutes or so...I didn't go on Sunday and decided to go on MOnday...I've been on the edge lately....Suspension is my best friend....Anadrol Too...