©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I've Had Enough Painfull Injections!

P

pincrusher

damn big-o, sounds like you need to take some happy pills :D
you had every right to get pissed at the florist though since they obviously messed up. just dont take it out on us your friends who are here to help, not mess things up worse. ;)

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
I thought roid rage was a myth. High androgen levels calm me down. :p
i always have a much shorter fuse when coming off cycle then when i am running one full bore. the high androgens levels also help calm me down

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Sounds like my happy new marriage is over too......I can't trust my new wife...she went on telling a few people I'm juicing and a few other dark secrets of my past...NOT NICE.....

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
No honor,values,morals and fuck the next guy before he gets you......I grew up...you shut up,keep your word and try to do the right thing.....I'm soon to be 48 in a week or so.....What the fuck do I know D.R......

Looks like I'm moving back to Ga....Atl to be exact.....D.R....get this with my first wife that I've been married to for 20 years.......What a day

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
big o said:
Sounds like my happy new marriage is over too......I can't trust my new wife...she went on telling a few people I'm juicing and a few other dark secrets of my past...NOT NICE.....

damn sounds shity bro. Im sure there all afraid of you though because they know your juicing.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
me too

pincrusher said:
i always have a much shorter fuse when coming off cycle then when i am running one full bore. the high androgens levels also help calm me down

Coming off cycle can be a dangerous emotional rollercoaster for me. I'm going to be prepared to not trust my anger, or any other emotions I have at the end of my next cycle.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
No honor,values,morals and fuck the next guy before he gets you......I grew up...you shut up,keep your word and try to do the right thing.....I'm soon to be 48 in a week or so.....What the fuck do I know D.R......

Looks like I'm moving back to Ga....Atl to be exact.....D.R....get this with my first wife that I've been married to for 20 years.......What a day

Amen!

Well at least we'll be neighbors. I'm just acrsoss the northern boarder.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My x-wife...She's been with me at every single power meet and been threw quit a few heavy anadrol cycle's...need I say anymore.....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
My x-wife...She's been with me at every single power meet and been threw quit a few heavy anadrol cycle's...need I say anymore.....
Are you asking yourself why you ever divorced her.
To find anyone you can trust is a big deal here on planet Earth.