©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
K brothers the reason we haven't had any crazy Friday deals is because we're having a huge easter sale. More details to come soon.

Last edited:

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Cardio today consisted of 5 hours of pheasant hunting...and boy are my dogs tired............so is my dog!
First time taking him, he did good!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
K brothers the reason we haven't had any crazy Friday deals is because we're having a huge easter sell. More details to come soon.
Awesome! I have mine and a few others planning out the year on a sale!

This contest has been fun as shit so far and getting better each day.

You guys are all good men I can tell.
Keep it at guys remember those goals!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Week #2 Update #1

Weight still holding at 255.

Back and bis today. Had a phenomenal workout. High reps, extra sets, went to failure on last set of every exercise, mixed it up with drop sets here and there, shorter rest periods between sets, and just generally had an excellent day in the gym.

Threw in an extra 40 minute session of cardio after I trained, and it seemed to breeze by as well. Almost every session I'm increasing the angle of the treadmill steeper and steeper just to get to the same target heart rate. I'm up to 10 degree incline at 3.3mph to hit the 120-130 bpm range. If this keeps up I'll end up having to switch the HIIT cardio just to get my heart rate up.

Checked my diet today, and the only carbs I have left to cut are the 2 big leafy green veg salads I eat with lunch and dinner. I'm not sure I want to cut those, though. Greens are just too good for you, health wise, to cut them out of the diet. I guess I could cut out the handful or 2 of nuts I eat as a snack during the day, but I hate to give up the healthy fats as well. I guess I'll have to start cutting overall calories. I'm gonna start by cutting out a piece of tilapia and 2 eggs and go from there. Hopefully that'll shave a few pounds this week. I'm open to suggestions as well.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Post 1 this week

Just got done with 20 minutes of fasted cardio. I've been up since 3am, running calls. I get off work in 40 minutes and heading right home. This will be my first day off in six days between the firehouse and working part time on an ambulance. I'll be with my young children all day and can't wait. I'll get a workout in at home when they take a nap.
Everything is going good with my diet so no changes as of yet. Everyone keep up the great work, everyone seems to be working really hard.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Soleus, Hams and Quads yesterday. Even threw in some ab work.

I don't believe in doing abs unless you're lean enough to see them.

Well I can see them again!:D

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Arm day yesterday which ends my weekly cycle. So I'm off today.

Had some serious veins popping during that workout. Some I'd never saw even when I competed.

But when I got home from work, I was watery. I was bummed I had no veins anywhere. Surprising since I do hard work and it's getting quite warm here in Vegas already.

Woke up this morning weighing 184.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Chest, back, shoulders calves today.
Dips, pulldowns, tbar, lateral raises, and seated calves.
Three sets, all to failure, on each exercise. The last set of dips, and all three sets of calves were rest pauses for three mini sets within the set.

My strength is coming back after my surgery and I'm feeling good.

Right now I'm at 350 mg/week of Test P and Tren A, 525 mg/wk of equi.
50 mcg of T3 per day. I'll probably be at this level for 4-6 weeks. The last month of the contest I may throw in one of the samples sent by M4B!

Last night for dinner I had scrambled pheasant eggs. Never had them before, they are quite tasty.....

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Sick M4 sale yeaaa buddy!
Anyone ever try the PG primo?
Im thinking that with test for a longgg time

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Z, never ran primo, but I am always hearing guys rave about it... And that prices on the PG primo is pretty good with the sale.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Sorry for the IMA. My family was at Cheesecake Factory Sunday at noon and the waiter dropped a scolding hot pot of water right next to my 5yr old son. It shattered the glass and the hot water went all over my sones lower leg. It was big ordeal. He was taken to burn unit for 2nd degree burns and trauma.

Was pretty crazy. I actually saw his skin melt off in front of my eyes. Nasty.

Meeting attorney this week.

Anyhow I missed some days at the gym. Hoping to get back in today.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained back, quads and hams yesterday... nothing too much as my left knee is still sore. Light weight for my back too but a good workout.

I got my samples from Marssel today... thank you :) I have dbol and adrol... I will save them for the final few weeks. My peptides also come today so gonna start 2mg cjc-dac tonight :D I will start 25mg hexarelin injs next week.

My budget is tight so my diet isn't gonna have the amount of meat I want. But I will replace what I can't have with protein shakes. I just cooked 1kg chicken breast and I wish I could eat that much meat per day (obviously not just chicken but a mix of proteins).

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Update #1 of the week

This mornings work out was done fasted I hit chest, tris, delts as well as 10 -15 min cardio. Been feeling stronger in the gym and just better over all. Tho I loathe cardio I think that it is really helping

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Daniel keep at it bro sorry about the mishap with your son. If nothing else hope they pay for the medical bills, attorney bills, and leave a little extra for your sin to put up til he's older.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Damn Daniel I hope your son gets better soon, my daughter is a yr younger than your son and I know that would have been hard to deal with.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have only just noticed this! Must have been horrible. I hope he gets better soon.

Sorry for the IMA. My family was at Cheesecake Factory Sunday at noon and the waiter dropped a scolding hot pot of water right next to my 5yr old son. It shattered the glass and the hot water went all over my sones lower leg. It was big ordeal. He was taken to burn unit for 2nd degree burns and trauma.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Holy shit bro, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear your little one has to go through all this. Hope he heals up quickly

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Holy Shit Daniel! Wishing you and your family the best... Hopefully they don't drag things out and give you a nice little settlement. In the meantime, take to social media and spread the word of Cheesecake factory