©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm gonna. Gotta get the tape out and measure, and I don't have access to a PC, so I need some help with picture editing.

Oh, and a quick question. The contest is limited to 10 entrants right? Is that 10 on each board that Marssell sponsors, or 10 entrants on all boards combined?

10 entrants on anasci

I'll help with editing... no problem

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Also would y'all like us to post updates here or would y'all perfer us to start a thread

Just post here... The updates are just a simple check in... not a full analysis of body composition, pictures and all that... It would be cool if guys can post some pics as they go along but what matters is we seen the starting numbers and pics and the ending numbers and pics.

You can swing by and say, yo, dropped 5lbs this week! Cut a few carbs i the AM and weight is falling off... that is all we are looking for as the thread goes along. We want to promote camaraderie and encourage one another... and get jacked!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Also would y'all like us to post updates here or would y'all perfer us to start a thread

I'd have to talk to AA but I believe we could just fill up this thread instead of having 10 different threads I unless you'd just like to start your own personal daily workout and nutrition log and post the link in here.
Like I said its something atomant and I would discuss.
P

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
txpipeliner88

Height- 5'10"
Weight- 180

Chest-41 1/2"
Arms- 15 1/4"
Quad- 20 3/4"
Waist across hips- 35 1/2"
Calves- 14"
Neck- 15 1/2"
Across shoulders- 46 1/4

Goals- get shredded!!!! Seriously though I would like to do a major recomp and get down into the low double digits or possibly the single digits as far as body fat but I doubt I will get the singles.
I would like to get my arms to a minimum of 16 and quads possibly up to 22. And lastly I would like to have all 6 showing full time even without being flexed. I understand that that only happens in the lower bf % but it is something to push towards. And now to the pictures. (Y'all go easy on me I still have a bit to go until I am close or anywhere near y'all's level)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395363638.369107.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395363712.389390.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395363742.124642.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395363764.259733.jpg

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Ok cool I'll do it. Already doing another one so why not. Will be interdasting to see the difference between my two dates. One is June 1 the other is this on June 20th.

Will post measurements and goals and starting pix this week/weekend.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Why not try brother?

Because I look like dog-shit to the point where I am too embarrassed to post pics and don't have the money to go to a decent gym where I could have a chance of competing with guys who are more committed to really winning. :(

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
@iceman well shit....

@daniel11 If I'm chosen I look forward to competing against you. I would like to see if I can come anywhere close to your conditioning.

@Z28 between you and daniel11 it's gonna be a good comp.

@Lil'Sully you will have a good time competing against these two.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Because I look like dog-shit to the point where I am too embarrassed to post pics and don't have the money to go to a decent gym where I could have a chance of competing with guys who are more committed to really winning. :(

I'm gonna be real with you... That's a freaking piss poor excuse... If you want anything bad enough you'll find a way to do it. It doesn't take shit tons of drugs, it doesn't take a nice gym, it takes perseverance and commitment... Apparently that's where you are falling short... Claiming failure before you even start

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I'm gonna be real with you... That's a freaking piss poor excuse... If you want anything bad enough you'll find a way to do it. It doesn't take shit tons of drugs, it doesn't take a nice gym, it takes perseverance and commitment... Apparently that's where you are falling short... Claiming failure before you even start

I'll admit, to an extent you are right. But, if you were here and understood where I'm at, and my financial position, you might feel differently. Maybe I shouldn't have posted and just let some more people down.

Mostly I was just trying to reengage with a community that I haven't had a whole lot of time to engage with.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'll admit, to an extent you are right. But, if you were here and understood where I'm at, and my financial position, you might feel differently. Maybe I shouldn't have posted and just let some more people down.

Mostly I was just trying to reengage with a community that I haven't had a whole lot of time to engage with.

It costs zero money to diet... You are going to eat anyway, make good choices. You can train in your living room.... where there is a will, there is a way...

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
@Lil'Sully you will have a good time competing against these two.

Well, since I'm a big fan of reality, I already know that it's not really gonna be much of a competition. Not on my end, at least. I'm way too fat and have way too far to go at the moment to have any real chance at even placing in this competition. I'm strictly looking at this as a motivational and accountability tool to help get me back on the path to achieving my long-term goals. Anything positive that comes out of it is just icing on the cake. Mmmmmmmmmm, cake. Sweet, delicious, moist, fluffy cake. Double chocolate with fudge swirl icing and........

Damnit, now I really want cake. Or maybe brownies. Fuck me.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I felt like iceman & tx but since they're doing it, I'll join. I'll post stats tomorrow.