©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Ok thats cool
I'am about 7lb less and 2 weeks out now since then so a little sharper lol
This am was 176lb.
Thanks

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
176lb

Attachments

• DSC03948.JPG
    DSC03948.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC03951.JPG
    DSC03951.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • DSC03954.JPG
    DSC03954.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • DSC03961.JPG
    DSC03961.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 49

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
At the time I sent in my pics I was 192 and doing Keto.

I am down to 185 and no longer doing Keto.

Trying my best to eat clean carbs. But damn it, that's tough.

Anyway 20 mins on the treadmill after training arms today.

Off day tmrw.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
I'm two weeks into my diet, and things are going great. Down a good bit of weight. I'm eating around 3000, 400 protein, 200 carbs and not much fat. I'm doing 25 minutes of cardio a day.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ate pizza with the guys at work last night to say goodbye to one of our guys that is leaving the department. Kept it sensible, just 2 slices of pepperoni. Followed it up with a shake. Small setback, but won't be a deal breaker.

Today was back& bis day at the gym. Started with 20 minutes of slow paced cardio to warm up and get heart rate into the 120-130 bpm range. All my lifts were lower weight and higher reps, at least 20-25 reps for most lifts, and just a quick minute or less between sets. Most lifts were in the 3-4 set area, but added an extra set or 2 if I had anything left in the tank. Finished up with 40 minutes of LISS cardio in the 125-130 bpm range.

Diet today has been on point. Shake after training, big mixed green salad and 12oz of tilapia an hour later. Bout to go chug another shake and prep turkey burgers for the rest of the week.

I'll probably only update weight once a week. I get discouraged too easily if the number doesn't change on a daily basis. So for the sake of my mental health and motivation, I use the mirror during the week and the scale once a week. I'd rather see 4 or 5 lbs lost once a week than just fractions everyday.

Looks like you guys are making good progress, this is going to be a tough competition.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
So far I'm going to cut any junk, not that there's much, and no carbs after dinner.
Keep the protein up, add another scoop to the pre-bed drink.
Cardio, I stick with the stair going to and from the gym!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Well I missed 4 days at the gym because I was busy getting things lined up for moving June 1st. I did weigh 219 on Friday.

Here is some food I ate:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396916099.622794.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396916142.553915.jpg

Both of these where brekky.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Well I missed 4 days at the gym because I was busy getting things lined up for moving June 1st. I did weigh 219 on Friday.

Here is some food I ate:

View attachment 14045

View attachment 14046

Both of these where brekky.

Those both look fantastic bro. Especially the top pic. What's the meat at the bottom of the plate? Loving all of it, sept the broccoli. Just can't stand broccoli or cauliflower. U care to include a recipe for the top meal?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Your previous pics serve as your before pics, so you are good Z28....

Thanks to all who have paricipated

My other pic was quite old. Plus it isn't fair as I have been eating takeaways all week and not been the gym in over a week all for my before pic haha. It's amazing how fast you can ruin your physique :eek::D

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Got to the "gym" around 7:30 put in ten minutes cardio, then started the week off with back and bi work. Work out got cut short due to a call from the boss. Got a good pump and really worked my back hard. Tomorrow will be chest, tri's, delts. This one shouldn't get interrupted so I will be able to go into more detail.

Diet for today was much better than last week as I am back at the camper and was able to make food for the day.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Those both look fantastic bro. Especially the top pic. What's the meat at the bottom of the plate? Loving all of it, sept the broccoli. Just can't stand broccoli or cauliflower. U care to include a recipe for the top meal?

The top one was at a local breakfast place we eat at when we go to the farmers market.

This was called "the gobbler" served exhibitionist (naked, no buns) style with an added fried egg on top. It's a turkey burger with sautéed arugula, feta and jalapeños on lettus. I actually got 2 added eggs but they forgot one, so it came on the side. Also side salad instead of fries.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
The top one was at a local breakfast place we eat at when we go to the farmers market.

This was called "the gobbler" served exhibitionist (naked, no buns) style with an added fried egg on top. It's a turkey burger with sautéed arugula, feta and jalapeños on lettus. I actually got 2 added eggs but they forgot one, so it came on the side. Also side salad instead of fries.

Damn it man that sounds so good

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Killed legs today. John Meadows style but still haven't been able to incorporate squats since being back from my back injury. weights up to 232 and getting leaner. Getting in six meals a day 2 being shakes and most carbs consumed before during and after workout. Oats had been bloating me so switched to grits as a quick post workout meal with two scoops of protein shake and another high carb meal an hour later. Getting stronger every week, Come June 20 Im hoping to be up to a lean 245-250. Time to turn the Beastmode meter on Full blast:D

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Wednesday update-

Cardio and abs today. Couldn't do fasted cardio this morning, but got in 40 minutes after lunch. Diet has been on point last few days, but feeling a little bloated. Depending on my next weigh-in on Saturday I'll probably have to cut a few calories a day. I don't have many carbs left to cut, so probably have to cut 20-26 grams of fats.

Started high Tren A and low Test E a few days ago after cleaning out for a few weeks. No sides yet to speak of. Test will be 125mg a week, Tren is 100mg a day to start, with a likely bump to 150-200mg after the first 2 weeks. Getting some T3 on the way tomorrow to add in.

I'll do a photo update on Sunday as well. Not much progress to show, but it helps to see a steady progression when u look back after 10 weeks.