©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Weight today was an even 227.
Energy is better with the lowered tren and raised test. Reflux is almost gone.

Today was legs and arms
Leg extensions x18
Leg press x11
Hacks with single rest pause, x11-2
Seated leg curl x11
SLDL x8
Hammer curls x7
BB curls x9
Concentration curls x12
Pressdowns x13
Lying bb extensions x9
Lying DB extension x14
Abs

As it stands now I'm on:
100 tren a/100 prop/50 Mast P/ 175 Test E EOD
40 mg anavar ED
10 mg halo pre workout

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Goin kill the Legs today, first time hitting them in two weeks due to that bad shot that leaked down my leg to my sweep and had me literally limping for 8 days straight. Got my npp up and tren low to im leaning out instead of bulking which could be due to lowering my carbs which i thought ida needed to due since i lowered my tren but o well same weight but leaning out. Been on this chicken in a crockpot deal. Holy shit this is the way to go. fuck baking chicken and having that shit dry as hell the next day. the crockpot makes a little gravy with it and i been killing that with rice. 4 days later warm it up and still fresh and not dry. How i didn't hear of this before puzzles me. Made a big pork roast two nights ago in it. This thing is the shizznitttt lol

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
My wife and one of our neighbors pre-made a bunch of crock pot meals and froze them. Whenever you're ready you just put it in the pot in the morning and there's your dinner. Most of them were pretty good.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
My package of Tren arrived this morning, and did my first 200mg shot this evening after the gym and tanning. Gonna hit it hard this last few weeks. Just gotta figure out what to do about this coming weekend. Gotta go out of town for 4 nights, and sharing a hotel room with a guy from the firehouse. Not sure I wanna pack up a bunch of gear and barrels and pins and have to hide that shit everyday. I dunno, I'll figure something out.

Workout today was great. Hit chest tris and delts, and I was really strong today. Jumped up 40 pounds on my machine chest flys. And I've been doing 1 arm flys lately, those are kicking my ass. Talk about a full range of motion and complete contraction.

Lifts today were up across the board. Pace was a little slow cuz I kept having to compete for machines with some damn kid that someone brought with them. I guess I should be flattered that he kept looking at me while I was using a machine and soon as I walked away he jumped on it, but then when I turned around to go back to it he was still there struggling to move 20 pounds on chest flys. Kid flailed around like a fish out of water. Looked like he barely weighed 20 pounds himself.

Anyways, all was well with workout today, did 30 minutes of cardio after then hit the tanning bed. Diet is getting back on point. Today was nothing but shakes, tuna, and ground turkey. Almost no carbs at all. Gonna stick with this till next weekend when I go out of town. I think I can drop another 10 pounds between now and then.

Haven't stepped on the scale in several days. Gonna weigh myself in the morning to see where I'm at and update tomorrow.

On shit, almost forgot. I think I'm starting to see abs. I can just make out the outline of my upper abdominals. Still covered by a good layer of adipose tissue , but the general shape is there. I'm not in danger of having a six-pack anytime soon, but in a couple months I'm in danger of having real discernible abdominal muscles that might even be able to make out in a picture. This is a big moment for a fat boy like me guys. I almost cried earlier when I saw it. Ok, I'm done.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Been training as normal. Today I got physio done on my back then calves. The calves was the worst pain I have ever endured! Last time he done the back he was shocked I made no noise as I am usually good with pain. No chance with my calves... shouting, swearing, sweating... I nearly broke the metal table I was squeezing so hard. I did try to remain relaxed though as it works better but fuck me that was bad. He said my calves were beyond tight. They won't grow if they are like that so it was well needed.

After physio we done some stretches then I finished off on the exercise bike for 10 mins. I have struggled to walk today and they are very sore. It made me realize and I need to put a lot more effort into stretching. I am also gonna buy a proper foam roller so I can use it for my calves, hams etc. I will use it twice daily to really keep them loose so I can get the best muscle growth. Anyone else ever had their calves done?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Goin kill the Legs today, first time hitting them in two weeks due to that bad shot that leaked down my leg to my sweep and had me literally limping for 8 days straight.

Shit man, I had that happen before and I still had to work with it. Up and down from from knees as a floor covering installer. That was horrible.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

Great back workout yesterday followed by 15 minutes of non stop abs. Then I jumped on the treadmill and immediately went to 4.1 mph. That's kinda fast for me.

Did that for ten mins.

Gonna check BF later. Interested to see how the carb cycling worked for me this week.

BTW, today is low carbs. :(

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Shit man, I had that happen before and I still had to work with it. Up and down from from knees as a floor covering installer. That was horrible.

I don't know how you do that. I installed two wood floors in my own house and my knees paid for that for days..........

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Been a busy two days hadn't been able to hit the gym at all but deff put in the work. Pulled a 16 Wednesday that was actually 18 if you count the drive then yesterday spent the afternoon and into the night getting the mobile home ready to be moved for my ex-wife. Finally get to fully close that chapter of my life...whew! Gonna try to get in there tonight and work the back not sure if I will have the energy after today but gonna give it hell.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I don't know how you do that. I installed two wood floors in my own house and my knees paid for that for days..........

Been doing it for about 27 years now.

Most important thing is high quality knee pads.
new-2012.jpg

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Got in a good session of cardio today, along with abs. Kept diet tight. Almost no carbs all day. Only carbs were the grilled peppers and veggies with the fajitas for dinner. No tortillas beans or rice. Looking forward to doing back tomorrow. Lately back and bis has been my favorite workout day.

Also on day 2 of 200mg Tren Ace per day. No real news there. Minimal sides, nothing I can't live with for 3 more weeks till I run out of Tren. I really found my sweet spot with Tren dosage vs. Test dosage and the proper ancillaries. I feel like I could run this stuff at a gram a week year round pretty easily. I won't, but I feel like I could.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
40 mins of cardio yesterday/

BF checked out at 8.6%.

Do I really believe I'm that lean? No

But all I know is that I started at like 13.7% and I've been checking it the same way each time. I'm happy! :action-smiley-033:

Now If I could only stay under 10% and weigh 190, I'd be ecstatic.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Trn A @ 100 ed for me is sweet.
Except for the sleep issues those suck.

In fact while not sleeping at 4am I made this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401551334.520721.jpg

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, after the first time I ran Tren I didn't think it was a compound I could use. Gave it a couple more tries and it improved everytime, made a few more tweaks and it got even better, and now I can run it almost completely free of sides. It's really working wonders for me in the recomp department.

After this run with it I don't think I'll run it nearly this high again. I'm just trying to get as much of this bodyfat off me as quickly as possible. It's a marathon, not a sprint, I know. But, when u can do high doses without major sides and get the max benefits from it, might as well. Next I'll prolly start experimenting with Mast and Deca/NPP.

Update

Hit back and bis this afternoon. Had the gym mostly to myself, which was great. Didn't have a lot of time , so I hit everything fast and hard and got a great pump going.

After lifting I had just enough time to get in a little cardio. Just as I was stepping on the treadmill, I got the most godawful rumbling in my guts. Quickly made my way to the restroom and proceeded to wreck that place for a solid 25 minutes. It was fawkin horrible. And right as I open the restroom door to leave I find myself face to face with one of the hottest chicks that works out in my gym, and she's wanting to go in and change. All I could manage to say was "u shouldn't go in there". And made my way to the front to grab my bag and hit the door.

Weighed 245 this morning. Down a pound from last week, but overall I think I look much better than I did last week. Just the overall shape of my physique is changing in a very positive way.