©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
It is so sad how blind you are. Bleh, tried to come on and help you and your ego is in the way. You are literally beyond help.

I hope nobody follows you.

Let me guess, your resveratrol solution changed color from grey/off white within a minute or two of being in solution? ;)

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
what is it a brown color after a minute or two? And did you notice that it heated up in solution too? The thermal shift is the degradation products forming :)

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
I said:
If you introduce the curcumin to an acidic environment, you will need to REDUCE THE CONCENTRATION in order to allow the curcumin to push through the filter.

IF you do...currently you are introducing it to an ALKALINE environment (hence the red coloring of the solution due to protonation of the curcumin and degradation).

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
Its complicated man....there's no way around it. The stuff you are doing is too complicated for you to be honest. You would have researched why your curcumin oil is turning red and you would have discovered it is because you are producing toxic degradation products and you would have halted injecting it.

But you proceeded. It is over your head man :/

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
There's a reason why the curcumin oil being sold by LK3 (who has researched it for decade+) is YELLOW and 100mg/ml :)

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
He has a business and is not going to help you figure this out....there's a reason he came into your thread and posted "YIKES!"

You have a massive problem with your ego....you continue to insult anybody that comes on to your thread to help. Its not an easy thing what you are researching. There are labs out there right now researching the exact same thing you are....do you think they are missing what you found? They have covered the ground you covered and rejected the possibility of an aqueous formulation in an alkaline environment due to TOXIC DEGRADATION PRODUCTS.

Wake up man you're in over your head here and you're daily injecting toxins :)

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
He has a business and is not going to help you figure this out....there's a reason he came into your thread and posted "YIKES!"

You have a massive problem with your ego....you continue to insult anybody that comes on to your thread to help. Its not an easy thing what you are researching. There are labs out there right now researching the exact same thing you are....do you think they are missing what you found? They have covered the ground you covered and rejected the possibility of an aqueous formulation in an alkaline environment due to TOXIC DEGRADATION PRODUCTS.

Wake up man you're in over your head here and you're daily injecting toxins :)

You realize you first told me my curcumin was all ending up stuck in the filter and that was the reason it was hard to filter. Yet that didn't happen obviously. So now you're on to a new theory of degradation. And I handled that.
Now
You're also backing LK3 when you originally bashed him and said his curc was no where near the concentration he claimed.
You see how you keep going back and forth dude? So which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
by the way, this directly contradicts the support "micro2000" gave you earlier in the thread where he stated the EXACT OPPOSITE (acidity/alkalinity issue). Great stuff you guys compiled here in this thread ;)
What contradiction? I stated that curcumin decomposes rapidly under alkaline pH to ferulic acid and that a red color is likely indicative of alkalinity.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Its complicated man....there's no way around it. The stuff you are doing is too complicated for you to be honest. You would have researched why your curcumin oil is turning red and you would have discovered it is because you are producing toxic degradation products and you would have halted injecting it.

But you proceeded. It is over your head man :/
I agree with the issue regarding decomposition, but what evidence do you have that the byproducts are toxic? Ferulic acid is not toxic and unless ketosis is toxic, then neither is the small amount of possible acetone.

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
maybe 'LK3' can chime in and explain his 'yikes' which can mean anything and give an honest opinion about the brewing going on here and how good/bad it is...

as for 1bigdog, if he gets the results from curc (muscle hardness, separation etc) and resv (fat loss) and isn't lying, how far can his formula be off?

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
what is it a brown color after a minute or two? And did you notice that it heated up in solution too? The thermal shift is the degradation products forming :)

so this made me think since my res solutions are/were brown or almost black

I've made a new batch today with no heat, just stirring and it's golden. It's the one on the left.

every one of them was made as 100mg/ml. the middle one and the right one are slightly stronger due to evaporation loss because i added heat all the time. i'm guesstimating they may be up to 125mg/ml strong. but not stronger.

there is no floating powder/residue in any of the vials

img_20170607_071707.jpg

the golden one is the thinnest fluid and it declines the darker it gets. I attribute this to the water loss while adding it 'drop by drop'

without the heat the the solution breaks even easier. took me 40 minutes to add 5 ml of water

Last edited:

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
the brownish color comes when u add the resv powder to the heated peg400 and happens pretty much after a minute or two as 'MatsuoMunefusa' has mentioned

the difference between the middle/brown one and right/black one is the water loss afterwards

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
the brownish color comes when u add the resv powder to the heated peg400 and happens pretty much after a minute or two as 'MatsuoMunefusa' has mentioned

the difference between the middle/brown one and right/black one is the water loss afterwards
Can you explain what you mean by "water loss"?

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
Can you explain what you mean by "water loss"?

yes it's from the heat. evaporation

adding the water drop by drop is dragging the whole process and if you have the heat on like it's described on page1 the water will partly evaporate, leaving you with less milliliter than you previously added.

I don't know exactly what degrees, but it does need to steam a little to know you're at the high enough temp.

Now add the peg400, and increase stirring speed, to the beaker and heat until light vapor rises from beaker, then keep at that heat

and so on...

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
Resveratrol seems to be an utter bitch side effect wise. I'm reading old threads on another board and these antioxidants and especially Resveratrol seem to be really harsh.

i can only speak for the Resveratrol and this thing is brutal. it hurts, it swells, it reddens and more. everything tells me to stop but then I read up these old posts and that's basically what you are in for, at least in the first couple of months or sth.

just food for thought

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
So I did first pin in the glutes yesterday. No pain this time even with higher dose of my resv. Only difference is I used a 1" pin instead of 5/8". Could mean the resv needs to be deeper. I'm going to push the dose a little higher tomorrow and hit other glute with 1" and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Resveratrol seems to be an utter bitch side effect wise. I'm reading old threads on another board and these antioxidants and especially Resveratrol seem to be really harsh.

i can only speak for the Resveratrol and this thing is brutal. it hurts, it swells, it reddens and more. everything tells me to stop but then I read up these old posts and that's basically what you are in for, at least in the first couple of months or sth.

just food for thought
My suspicion is that the inflammatory response is individual. Some claim no pain or swelling, while others like ourselves experience swelling and pain.

ResV in PEG400 definitely swells more than DMI in my experience, but I've not found any formulation that didn't, even Animals/LKs. May try an oil/DMSO mix.