©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
I've easily made a resv solution and just pinned it. Let's see what it does.

I've put the curc on hold for now. I'll try it in a month or so. The stuff stains everything and then some more. thanks so far for the recipes

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
the resv is giving me some serious pip even 2 days after my injection. im not sure if it's swolen

i injected two days in a row left/right quad 1ml 100mg with a slin pin.

the res should be done correctly though. it didnt crash and is crystal clear. do i need to go deeper or is the pip part of it?

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Not sure why others are getting pip. I get none from the curc. I would first start off with a small amount and work up from there in pin volume.
What did you use to pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I say start slow also because with the high concentration it's easy to get the classic flu symptoms when starting up the first week. I got the usual signs I get when running curc, but more pronounced obviously due to a much higher dose. But it goes away after approx 1 week. So after a week feel free to push the dose but I recommend staying small the first few pins.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I am guessing your guys' pain is from the resveratrol. I'm getting a tiny lump when I added my resv to my curc. But it's not really fair to call it a lump because it's not bad. There's not really much of any pain associated with it and the small "elevation at pin sight" goes away after two days so far. And I'm continuing with it and so far each pin has gotten better with the resv. But my resv is 400mg so I'm surprised there is not more pain. I did a pin of the resv by itself and had no swelling or knots.

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
I am guessing your guys' pain is from the resveratrol. I'm getting a tiny lump when I added my resv to my curc. But it's not really fair to call it a lump because it's not bad. There's not really much of any pain associated with it and the small "elevation at pin sight" goes away after two days so far. And I'm continuing with it and so far each pin has gotten better with the resv. But my resv is 400mg so I'm surprised there is not more pain. I did a pin of the resv by itself and had no swelling or knots.

for now i attribute the pain to the peg400. I just did a 40% peg 60% water 125mg/l resv and way less pain. I will update in 24 hours. takes a while for the lump to build up. but the initial pip was less

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
Just going to leave this here, because I hate to see somebody harming themselves. You were honestly an outright pompous jerk to me a couple weeks ago but I legit cannot NOT post this for your own health and the health of people mimicking you.

In another study (Wang et al, 1997) curcumin was in
cubated in 0.1 M phosphate buffer, pH 7.2 at 37°C,
and about 90 percent was decomposed within 30 mi
n. Trans-6-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-2,4-dioxo-5-
hexenal was predicted as major degr
adation product and vanillin, feru
lic acid, feruloyl methane were
identified as minor degradation products.
The authors of another study observed that compound 3
was less susceptible to degradation at pH 10.2 than
compound 1 or compound 2 (Price and Buescher 1997).
In native form curcumin is not suitable as a col
ouring agent in aqueous solutions of pH > 7.
The principal colouring components of curcumin are not
particularly stable to light, especially in solutions.
After the photo-irradiation of compound 1, a cyc
lisation product was detected, as well as decomposition
products, such as vanillic acid, vanillin, and ferulic ac
id (Sasaki et al, 1998). Commercial formulations of
curcumin are available that are designed to minimize the inherent light instability.

The principal colouring components of curcumin are relatively stable at acidic pH, but they rapidly
decompose at pHs above neutral. In a study of alka
line degradation of compound 1 (Tonnesen and Karlsen,
1985a), products of decomposition at
pH 7-10 were determined by HPLC
. The initial degradation products
are formed after 5 minutes and the chromatographic pa
ttern obtained after 28 h at pH 8.5 is representative
for alkaline degradation. Ferulic acid and feruloylme
thane are formed initially. Feruloylmethane rapidly
forms coloured (mostly yellow to brownish-yellow)
condensation products. Degr
adation products formed
by hydrolysis of feruolylmethane are vanillin and
acetone and their amount increase with incubation time.

The red color of your curcumin is due to protonation in an alkaline environment. Curcumin is soluble in alkaline solvents but rapidly degrades (breaks down) within minutes. What you are injecting is no longer curcumin. All of the health benefits and anabolic benefits of curcumin are lost literally minutes after you have introduced it to alkalinity. Yes you could push it through a syringe filter, but because it is NO LONGER CURCUMIN. You are pushing the molecular bits that once composed the curcumin through the filter.

If you introduce the curcumin to an acidic environment, you will need to REDUCE THE CONCENTRATION in order to allow the curcumin to push through the filter.

Got it?

Got it everybody following "BigDog"? :)

OK, class dismissed :)

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
by the way, this directly contradicts the support "micro2000" gave you earlier in the thread where he stated the EXACT OPPOSITE (acidity/alkalinity issue). Great stuff you guys compiled here in this thread ;)

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Just going to leave this here, because I hate to see somebody harming themselves. You were honestly an outright pompous jerk to me a couple weeks ago but I legit cannot NOT post this for your own health and the health of people mimicking you.

The red color of your curcumin is due to protonation in an alkaline environment. Curcumin is soluble in alkaline solvents but rapidly degrades (breaks down) within minutes. What you are injecting is no longer curcumin. All of the health benefits and anabolic benefits of curcumin are lost literally minutes after you have introduced it to alkalinity. Yes you could push it through a syringe filter, but because it is NO LONGER CURCUMIN. You are pushing the molecular bits that once composed the curcumin through the filter.

If you introduce the curcumin to an acidic environment, you will need to REDUCE THE CONCENTRATION in order to allow the curcumin to push through the filter.

Got it?

Got it everybody following "BigDog"? :)

OK, class dismissed :)

Hahaha dude you bring up old points we already dismissed. Why does my curcumin turn orange when it falls out of solution?
You don't know what you're talking about

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
If you'd like to see the full article along with the diagram outlining the decomposition of curcumin into the vanillin, Ferulic acid and feruloylme
thane, and acetone: PM me at ProM as I do not check this website often.

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
Hopefully nobody follows you down the road of injecting acetone and vanillin at least. You can't change the mind of a fool but you can change the mind of a discerning reader.

Discerning readers: CURCUMIN OIL IS NOT RED. IF YOU FORMULATE RED CURCUMIN OIL YOU DO NOT HAVE CURCUMIN ANY LONGER. YOU ARE INJECTING DEGRADED CURCUMIN MOLECULES.

Don't be like BigDog and do this....its bad for your health to inject acetone ;)

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
You also contradict yourself first stating it's because it's in an alkaline environment and then you say it's in an acidic environment. Next time make sure you are straight on your points before bothering to post senseless information without any real experience to back it up.
Again, your explanations would make
My results impossible to attain...so why am I getting results than you moron!!!!!!???? Tried explaining this to you but still hasn't gotten through your head because you don't want it to be true.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Hopefully nobody follows you down the road of injecting acetone and vanillin at least. You can't change the mind of a fool but you can change the mind of a discerning reader.

Discerning readers: CURCUMIN OIL IS NOT RED. IF YOU FORMULATE RED CURCUMIN OIL YOU DO NOT HAVE CURCUMIN ANY LONGER. YOU ARE INJECTING DEGRADED CURCUMIN MOLECULES.

Don't be like BigDog and do this....its bad for your health to inject acetone ;)

Again my point earlier. Why is my curcumin crashing to an ORANGE color that it originally was!!!!!!!?????? Boom you're finished.

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
I absolutely promise you I did not contradict myself anywhere in this thread, although you have said every single time I have tried to communicate with you that I have.