©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Damn nice find there 2tense ! First tune is going to get an add to the playlist for sure. They’ve managed to craft a unique sound/style in today’s over saturated market.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
A great tune from Morbid. Love the buildup intro and then Vincent with his evil laugh and "go" command when they amp it up to hypersonic levels :D Has the ferocious ending that I love in a tune, 4:10-4:20, just crushing.

Morbid Angel - Maze of torment (wacken06) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
A classic crusher from Bolt Thrower. Hit the 0:55 mark and listen to the definition of grind core. Massive wall of sound, excellent vocals and just a relentless tidal wave of sonic destruction that just chews you up and spits you out. Massive, massive stuff that defined Bolt Thrower and set them apart from any other band back in the early-mid 90's. Great album art also !

Where Next To Conquer - YouTube

Last edited:

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Beautiful cover art for a classic, legendary album.

Attachments

• The IVth Crusade.jpg
    The IVth Crusade.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 30

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Some more great album work from the 80's. I have to say, Venom did an amazing job marketing themselves back in the day. A huge reason why they became underground legends and were for all intent and purposes the first hardcore metal band of all time. You didn't need to wonder for one second what the contents of their album were, dark, fast and heavy ! :)

Attachments

• Welcome To Hell.jpg
    Welcome To Hell.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Blessed Are The Sick.jpg
    Blessed Are The Sick.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Nightfall.jpg
    Nightfall.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 29

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Welcome to the metal thread, IronRage. Nice post from Dimmu, I don't think anyone has put up one of their tunes on here before. I've never sampled very much of them in the past.

IronRage

Jan 17, 2018
Welcome to the metal thread, IronRage. Nice post from Dimmu, I don't think anyone has put up one of their tunes on here before. I've never sampled very much of them in the past.

Thank you, dimmu borgir and gateways are two great songs from them as well if anyone is interested

The other song i tried to post is bleed by meshuggah in case you couldn’t see it

way2tense

Jan 3, 2013
yeah...id never heard dimmu borgir before...

thanks for posting...

i could never get into meshugga...drummer is a beast tho...

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Old live tune of a Sodom classic, Nuclear Winter. Great tune !

Sodom - Nuclear Winter Live 1988 - YouTube

way2tense

Jan 3, 2013
i prefer sodoms more recent shit...

"decision day" is a cool album...

Sodom - Who Is God? - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Sodom are like the German version of Overkill, they just are song writing, recording and touring machines ! What a life, they've probably traveled the country and the world a million times over.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Almost have forgotten about these unknown thrash masters from the 80's, Rage. Peavey is a beast !

Killer tune, Down By Law

Rage - Down by Law live in Munich 2016 - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Thank you, dimmu borgir and gateways are two great songs from them as well if anyone is interested

The other song i tried to post is bleed by meshuggah in case you couldn’t see it

Hey brother, Meshuggah is super heavy and have been around crushing it for a lonnnng time. I just never developed an ear for them, for whatever reason. I can say the same about another all-time great speed band from back in the day, Sepultura. Tons of incredible thrash, but just never got into them and hard to believe, but couldn't even name one song by them. But they are a legendary speed band for sure.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Another smooth speed classic from Peavey and Rage !

Rage - Wasteland - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Skip to 1:10 to avoid the intro.

Have to put this old school thrash classic. One of the songs Destruction "re recorded" in 2007, but I prefer the original. Mike S is a legend, may be the best of the speed metal guitarists of his generation. Incredible pick hand and riffing on this crusher, manic and intense yet controlled and powerful at the same time. An absolute masterpiece. To listen to this through headphones is incredible. German legends !

Destruction - Beyond Eternity/Release From Agony [High Quality] - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Another great crusher off of Release From Agony, Incriminated. 2 songs in 1. Following a technically precise and incredible Mike S solo, from 2:45 on is a high energy, full bore on speed metal masterpiece. Vintage Destruction.

Destruction - Incriminated [High Quality] - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
One of the all-time crushers and greatest from Schmier and the gang, great live version of Bestial Invasion from '07 @ Wacken.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EArcX65Ct54[/ame]