©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Behemoth - Slaves Shall Serve. For anyone who thinks the headbanging is just for the videos, watch these beasts in the studio and then perform it live in full black metal gear ! Frickin' amazing, the windmills going while they're playing :D

Behemoth Slaves Shall Serve(HQ) - YouTube

Behemoth - Slaves Shall Serve - Mayhem 09 - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Saw an Overkill, Slayer and Motorhead show back in '89. Man, the good old days :)

I saw that same tour same year in milwaukee. I thought there was 1 more band in the lineup but shit my brains more beatup than my bod!.
Great show. Lemme was prime.. Thanks, T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I saw that same tour same year in milwaukee. I thought there was 1 more band in the lineup but shit my brains more beatup than my bod!.
Great show. Lemme was prime.. Thanks, T

I can only remember the big 3. Saw them in Cleveland. Remember some drunk dude screaming "Hey Lemmy you old Warthog" haha

Overkill-Shred w/lyrics.wmv - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
An old classic thrasher from the 80's. This band had the drummer (Scaglione) handpicked by Slayer to replace Dave Lombardo when he left the band prior to the South of Heaven tour (I believe it was).

WHIPLASH -WARMONGER IN FINLAND.avi - YouTube

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
Queensryche - Queen Of The Reich

Queensryche - Queen Of The Reich Live in Tokyo , Japan 1984 - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Always a big fan of the King. After hearing his albums and his falsetto voice, we never believed he could nail it live, but he always did. Saw him way back in '87 on the Abigail tour :)

King Diamond - Sleepless Nights (Monsters of rock ' 96) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
King Diamond - The Invisible Guests (Monsters of rock ' 96) - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Was listening to some light stuff today some old alice cooper and then some o ld nazerath. Really like that song beggers day. I'm home for a few days again
soi'm going to try posting a few vids. T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
The one and only Morbid Angel

MORBID ANGEL "Rapture" Live - YouTube

A photo of lead singer/bassist David Vincent's wife, Gen, from the Genitorturers :)

Attachments

• Gen.jpg
    Gen.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 31

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Marsh . I remember that band but never gave a good listen. sounds great though.I'm gonna check them out some more . Really cool. Have a good one, T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah iron I really like beggers day and please don't judas me. They were really coollive when I was a kid.. Thanks, T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Hey Marsh . I remember that band but never gave a good listen. sounds great though.I'm gonna check them out some more . Really cool. Have a good one, T

Morbid Angel were the kings of Death Metal back in it's heyday in the early 90's no doubt. Saw them in their prime in '93. Here's one from their classic release Blessed Are the Sick

Morbid Angel - Brainstorm - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Solid cover of Mayhem's Funeral Fog by Tuman. Posted this because they have a female singer. You gotta love any chick that's into black metal. Looks like she might be kinda hot too :)

Funeral Fog (Mayhem Cover) - Tuman (

Attachments

• Tymah.jpg
    Tymah.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 22