©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Man, I never got into TON years back, but I am really digging them right now! I am getting into some of Hatebreed's stuff too now.

Warbeast sounds promising.

DOWN has out a new album now too!

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
If you can't squat a 1,000 pounds after watching this, nothing will help ya...lol.

PanterA-Domination - YouTube

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
My favorite Metallica song and video....If I was entering into the Octagon, this would be my song:D

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls live(1989)lyrics in desc - YouTube

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Another one that makes me want to kill the squat rack....any Ministry fans?

Ministry - Just One Fix (live Sphinctour 1996) - YouTube

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Quite the duo....love this song!

Tony Iommi & Phil Anselmo - Time is Mine - YouTube

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Yea turbo, Black Sabbath and Pantera are my all-time 2 favorite heavy metal bands (well, and Metallica pre-Black album), so when I heard this song for the first time earlier this year, I felt a metal rejuvenation flow through me, an absolute treat.

I had the pleasure of seeing Pantera perfom about 10 times (R.I.P. :( ) and I think one of the last times was when they were touring with Sabbath in the late 90's.

I'll say this, even at their ages, Iommi and Geezer Butler can still put most guys to shame. Geezer is a freak up on stage, I wasn't expecting that tbh, it was amazing. Ozzy is the greatest of all-time in heavy metal, the father IMO, so that adds on to the even more prestige for the band.

Iommi is a freaking beast, it's sad the health problems he's having to go thru right now.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You are in good company here brother. The few others here that frequent marsh's thread hold those you mentioned in very high regard. Legends all and
always.. Thanks, T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I couldn't get the vid to play. If i remember the vid right the singer was a little troll looking dude right. Man that seems like a while ago. The stuff you guys post reignite old brain cells. Thanks, T

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
I couldn't get the vid to play. If i remember the vid right the singer was a little troll looking dude right. Man that seems like a while ago. The stuff you guys post reignite old brain cells. Thanks, T

Udo Dirkschneider

ACCEPT

Accept - Fast as a Shark (Live in Osaka, Japan, 1985) - YouTube

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I actually like Accept, not a huge fan, but dig some of their songs when they get played on Sirius radio. That guy sounds like Brian Johnson from AC/DC! lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Ok, now we are rolling! Here is a little out of the ordinary, but my go to song when shooting for pr's or just want to be pissed off.

Ill Niño - I Am Loco (Lyrics) - YouTube