©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm really liking this MK-677 a lot! I constantly look fuller, maintain pumps way longer than usual, and have more of an appetite. I even have swelled up feet and ankles, which from my understanding happens with GH use. My wedding ring barely fits now too, so there's no doubt in my mind this research chem has raised my gh levels. It has been an excellent addition to my current cycle for sure. Going to have to order up another bottle stat :D

Matt, are you still running the MK-677?

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Been trying thus stuff for two days... Took day 220 and day 2 30 mg 30 mins before bed. I noticed that cause troubles to get to sleep as I experience severe headache...Should I maybe try to take earlier like post workout time around 7pm?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Been trying thus stuff for two days... Took day 220 and day 2 30 mg 30 mins before bed. I noticed that cause troubles to get to sleep as I experience severe headache...Should I maybe try to take earlier like post workout time around 7pm?

Try it in the morning and don't go so high in dose so soon. I would lower back to 20mg and stay there for 2 weeks and see how you are.

JennyHaskins

Banned
Dec 24, 2014
Human Growth hormone (hGH) is a small protein molecule, which contains 191 amino acids in a single polypeptide chain. It is the most common hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I'm absolutely amazed at the changes in my physique after 5 days of MK-677 and cjcDAC. I have lost control and had a huge cheat meal every night for 3 nights but my abs look tighter. I'm going to try not to cheat for a few days. I look much bigger and tighter. Weight up from 223Lbs to 228Lbs. There is no subcutaneous water retention as of yet.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Matt, are you still running the MK-677?

I know this is a really late response, just now saw your post bro. Ive been off it for a while now, but ordered some more yesterday. I was really happy with mk677...gave me a fuller look for sure. The stuffs not cheap but its definitely worth it in my opinion. I think this time im gonna cut my dose in half and run it twice as long. If after a week im not satisfied ill raise my dose back to 1ml...i think thats 25 mg

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Last night I dosed 50mg MK-677 before bed.
OMG!!! It hit so much harder than 25mg! It knocked me on my ass!
Real vivid dreams. I'm a little groggy this morning. At that I dose I needed a couple more hours sleep. I definitely like night time dosing best!

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Last night I dosed 50mg MK-677 before bed.
OMG!!! It hit so much harder than 25mg! It knocked me on my ass!
Real vivid dreams. I'm a little groggy this morning. At that I dose I needed a couple more hours sleep. I definitely like night time dosing best!

Interesting I took 20mg near bedtime and I couldnt sleep at all lol

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I'm absolutely amazed at the changes in my physique after 5 days of MK-677 and cjcDAC. I have lost control and had a huge cheat meal every night for 3 nights but my abs look tighter. I'm going to try not to cheat for a few days. I look much bigger and tighter. Weight up from 223Lbs to 228Lbs. There is no subcutaneous water retention as of yet.

how much cjcDAC were you using daily? 300mcg or less?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Interesting I took 20mg near bedtime and I couldnt sleep at all lol

That is very common. You have to play around with timing to find out what works best. I prefer first thing in the morning but either is good once you get used to it. Did you end up trying morning dosing?

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
That is very common. You have to play around with timing to find out what works best. I prefer first thing in the morning but either is good once you get used to it. Did you end up trying morning dosing?

Yes tried in the morning and had good results. I tried to take it as late as 6pm and I still tolerate it when it Comes to sleep time.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I think I found my perfect MK-677 protocol finally. 50mg was too powerful and left me groggy.
Last night I took 37.5mg, which is a full dropper worth, with 10mg melatonin. I had the best sleep I've had in ages, and I'm
not groggy today.
The pumps have been so incredible off MK-677 with tadalafil. I'm up 6Lbs in 9 days and haven't had a cheat meal in 6 days.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men.

Copinschi G1, Van Onderbergen A, L'Hermite-Balériaux M, Mendel CM, Caufriez A, Leproult R, Bolognese JA, De Smet M, Thorner MO, Van Cauter E.

Abstract

To assess the effects of prolonged administration of a novel analog of GH-releasing peptide (MK-677), nine healthy young men participated in a randomized, double blind, three-period cross-over comparison of orally administered placebo and 5- and 25-mg doses of MK-677. Each period involved bedtime administration of the drug for 7 consecutive days. At the end of each period, plasma levels of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and IGF-binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3) were measured at 0745 h, and 24-h profiles of plasma GH and cortisol were obtained at 15-min intervals together with the 24-h urinary excretion of free cortisol. Profiles of plasma free cortisol were calculated at hourly intervals. The amounts of GH secreted were similar in all three conditions, but GH pulse frequency was increased with both dosages of the drug, primarily because of an increase in the number of low amplitude pulses. Plasma IGF-I levels were increased in a dose-dependent manner, whereas IGFBP-3 levels were increased only with the highest dosage. There was a positive relationship between GH pulse frequency and IGF-I increase. Except for an advance in the nocturnal nadir and in the morning elevation, MK-677 had no effect on cortisol profiles. In particular, 24-h mean levels of plasma total and free cortisol and urinary excretion of free cortisol were similar under all conditions. The present data suggest that the use of MK-677 for the treatment of relative somatotropic deficiency, particularly in older adults compromised by such deficiency, deserves further investigation.

Oral growth hormone secretagogues--better than Alice in Wonderland's growth elixir? [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996]

PMID: 8768828 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I'm definitely seeing a reduction in body fat from MK-677 and cjcDAC. My goal is to be 4% by May 1st. I haven't had a cheat meal in 11 days which hasn't been difficult at all because I notice If I get cravings I will take a couple grams of Maeng Da kratom leaf powder and my energy jumps up with no need to eat for an additional two hours until I notice I'm shaking from low blood sugar. I have these amazing 190 calorie quest protein bars if I'm dying for sweets. The chocolate cookie dough bar is amazing!!!!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Happy Fiday...,
Any of you guys have dreams so vivid you get injured in your sleep?
Last night I took 25mg MK-677 and 9mg melatonin after my post workout protein shake, then fell asleep. I dreamed I was attacked by wolves in one dream and rattle snakes in another. I know in the wolf dream I physically tore it apart in a death fight. This morning my middle knuckle on my right hand is very sore when I make a fist and swollen. I must have punched the shit out of the wall. Hahaha talk about vivid dreams.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I took advantage of SP's 45% which included MK677, Taladafil, cdc w/dac and some t3. really looking forward to starting the MK with the DAC! although I have to wait a minute I have a couple blood draws from a couple DR's. Although I did start the Taladafil never used before. Holy shit !!! I could break a 2x4 last night, instead blew mama's mind.......and woke with a Stallion as well....Love da stuff....

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just woke up. My hands have been numb throughout the night every night and also while posting online. My hands are tight when I ball them I to a fist too. I haven't had a cheat meal in 13 days so I'm not holding much water. The MK-677/cjcDAC seems to be doing it's thing nicely.

Tadalafil is amazing! Makes you feel like a teenager again. :D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Been running 25mg/day of mk677 for a few weeks now...i love how much fuller i look from it. I hear ya on the hands man, mine go numb occasionally, but theyre constantly tight. In fact theyr'e so swelled up i can no longer fit my wedding ring on anymore :D

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Been running 25mg/day of mk677 for a few weeks now...i love how much fuller i look from it. I hear ya on the hands man, mine go numb occasionally, but theyre constantly tight. In fact theyr'e so swelled up i can no longer fit my wedding ring on anymore :D

It sure is nice to run a compound where changes come so fast. You never have to second guess it's legitamacy.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

Great to hear :) I loved the results from mk-677 and just struggled with severe tiredness on it. I will definitely be trying a fairly high dosed CJC-DAC and MK-677 cycle later this year though :)

I took advantage of SP's 45% which included MK677, Taladafil, cdc w/dac and some t3. really looking forward to starting the MK with the DAC! although I have to wait a minute I have a couple blood draws from a couple DR's. Although I did start the Taladafil never used before. Holy shit !!! I could break a 2x4 last night, instead blew mama's mind.......and woke with a Stallion as well....Love da stuff....

I always say to people just add in 1 bottle of tadalafil to your order :D It really is incredible... the best I have used. I am using about 17.5mg eod now.