©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
RamboStallone has been teaching me tricks to remove water retention from MK-677. Last night I lowered my dose of MK-677 and my abs look so much better.

Rambo says if I stack 50mcg Igf1-Lr3 with 12.5mg MK-677 before bed then the igf1 will use the subcutaneous water produced by the MK to shuttle glycogen to the muscles causing the duel effect of giving me less subQ water and greater fullness to my muscles. I really like this theory and will be testing it after spring break.

We need a volunteer to get serum hgh blood testing done to prove or disprove whether Igf1-Lr3 inhibits hgh secretion from gh peptides.
The new theory is since Lr3 has 83 amino acids unlike the 70 amino acid igf1 in the body, that it will not negatively impact hgh secretion from gh peps. If this is true then it would be beneficial to add small amounts of Lr3 to all gh cycles.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
MK-677 is the real deal.
After I get back from Vegas for a week I'm trying a whole new protocol.

Apparently stacking mk677 with Igf1-Lr3 before bed takes the mk water retention away and shuttles it to the muscles.
Also, I learned you can stack MK and ghrp at the same time.

This is what I'm thinking:

6am:
100mcg ghrp2/ 100mcg cjc no dac

3pm: 100mcg hexarelin/ 100mcg cjc no dac

6pm preworkout:
100mcg ghrp2/ 100mcg cjc no dac

Before bed :
12.5mg MK-677
50mcg Igf1-Lr3 ( eod )
500mcg ipamorelin
100mcg cjc no dac

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
Ok..I was reading this thread and salivating...I just ordered 4 and I took Elvia post to heart an added 2 Tad. Going on Vacation Friday...I'll break it out then on the wifey.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ok..I was reading this thread and salivating...I just ordered 4 and I took Elvia post to heart an added 2 Tad. Going on Vacation Friday...I'll break it out then on the wifey.

Keep me updated with how you get on with everything. I will reply to your pm now ;)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I've been back on mk-677, ghrp2, and cjc no DAC for 3 days and I've gained 9Lbs. It's obviously water weight but most of it is contained in the muscles so it looks real good. My rotator cuff and knees feel much better from the added fluid.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Lately I've been taking my melatonin with my mk-677, then if I'm still awake an hour later I take more melatonin. The double melatonin regiment makes my sleep much better.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
It looks like the consensus is to stack MK-677 with clenbuterol to get all of the mass yielding and fat loss benefits of MK-677, but with no bloat. Clenbuterol removes the water retention of MK-677, while speeding up fat loss. Supplement with 3-5 grams of taurine per day to hydrate the body intercellularly.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It looks like the consensus is to stack MK-677 with clenbuterol to get all of the mass yielding and fat loss benefits of MK-677, but with no bloat. Clenbuterol removes the water retention of MK-677, while speeding up fat loss. Supplement with 3-5 grams of taurine per day to hydrate the body intercellularly.

I always recommend guys add in bananas, mushrooms and/or avocados on clenbuterol due to their high potassium content. Obviously it doesn't have to be all 3 but they are all great foods for bodybuilders. I love taurine and always have it in my protein smoothies.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
When and how do we come off MK677?
Do we need to do a form of "PCT" to retain the gains?

No just come off by simply stopping it. Any water should drop off and hopefully you are left looking leaner and bigger due to cycling the MK-677. MK-677is best used with aas but is a great tool to use when off cycle or trt and trying to maintain gains.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
It doesn't cause suppression like SYNTHETIC Hgh, does it? How long can you be on it?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It doesn't cause suppression like SYNTHETIC Hgh, does it? How long can you be on it?

It's a lot of work for the pituitary due to the constant pulsing. However one study showed it was used safely for 2 years. I would personally use it in cycles though. Not due to safety but just common sense as I think most things should be used in cycles. If someone wanted to use it for say 6 months that would be fine but me personally I would do it for 12 weeks max.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
How well do you think and or know it would work for deep wound healing.

It may help but I doubt it would make a massive difference. I wouldn't use it for that purpose but if it's a bonus then great.

Look into manuka honey for deep wound healing. Get as high a Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) number as possible (20,25 etc).

HimRoid

Jun 3, 2015
MK-677 is my favorite GH secretagogue to put fast mass on.
It really puts weight and strength on.
Within a week I look like a swole beast.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Followed this log and your findings pretty closely.

Started a MK677 protocol today. Only going to use that to see what it can really do on its own before stacking w other compounds. I'm otherwise off cycle and about to have a surgery. Also, I'm on a fairly restricted diet. Will see how this affects.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I ran it for a few weeks and noticed I saw huge gains week 1 & then they tapered off....thinking it may be good for short protocols

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I ran it for a few weeks and noticed I saw huge gains week 1 & then they tapered off....thinking it may be good for short protocols

Im starting to think thats the case. I've been on it consistantly since last winter or early spring. Around the 3 week mark i put on lots of size, had numb hands all the time plus major hand/feet swelling. After being on it a couple months all the swelling and numbness stopped. I havent lost any size tho, but have been on a long cycle too...gonna stop mk677 here in a few weeks when my bottle runs out. If i dont lose any weight from stopping it, im gonna stay off it a while

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Left my ghrp and cjc at g/f house in the fridge think this might be a good time to start mk677 again. Only going to do 12.5mg. 25g was WAYYYY TO MUCH FOR ME.