©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Montego Log

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hi Bro, are these loading sets? i thought we are suppose to zig-zag the exercises?
Yeah those are loading sets.

In the higher tiers you can zigzag yeah. Personally I perform better without doing so as far as weight moved goes.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
So u are only loggin the Loading exercises Not the pump exercises?
Auto regulate on those pump exercises?
Correct I don't log pump exercises since they change every session.

For the pump work, I go with whatever feels best that day. I'll do 21's or 1.5 reps or drop sets sometimes as well. As long as you're forcing a ton of blood into the muscle and going to complete failure, you're good.

Also, to note, I took lower pump sets out a few weeks ago. Due to work, I wasn't recovering quickly enough since I walk over ten miles a night on rocks and I'm up and down ladders for 12 hours. Started to see my legs fade even after adding food to the point where I was gaining fat.

I actually went on Scott's forum and asked his advice on the subject and that's what he suggested. Since then legs have come back and I'm able to push harder on loading and muscle rounds since I've recovered.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Lower loading today

Not a bad session and strength is still going up somehow.....

Reverse hack - 405*12, 495*7
Sldl - 255*12
Duck squat - 225*9
Upper pump stuff as usual

I haven't looked in a mirror in a few days. Food has been pushed pretty high and I'm just gonna wait and see how it plays out. Weight is holding about 248-250 most mornings. Happy with that seeing as how when I was pushing slin I got up to 255 last cycle.

It's a different look, not nearly as round but, still about the same body fat, maybe a tad less, and full.... May add in the slin at some point but for now I'll ride out higher calories without it.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Some comparison from start of cycle (left) to the beginning of this past week (right) . Up around ten lbs, and I was already "on" when I started this cycle.

I've had a lot of set backs so I guess I ok with where I'm at.

Sure ate good yesterday.

Tried a new burger place.

Burger, two kinds of fries, chips and salsa, Mac and cheese, 2 slices of cheesecake.... Fat this morning lol.

Today is upper loading so hope all that food goes to good use.
2df76d8d0b4030933c79b9cdb68fac7a.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Upper loading today. Sweat was real from all the junk food.

Chest supported t bar - 5 plates x10, 5 plates and a 25*7

Single hand pull down behind head - 90*10, 9

Flat Bb bench (2 count pause rep) — 315*9

Star Machine Press (2 count pause rep) - stack x11

Rear delt cable fly - 30*11, 9

Db shrug (3 count hold) - 110*12, 10

Did some iso hold chest press on a cable machine too to finish.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Continuing with the TUT focus on my loading days.

Lower loading

Smith squat 3 count drop- 405*11, 8

Sldl 3 count stretch /Lower - 225*9, 7

Extension 3 count lower 2 count hold - 70*10, 7

Calf press 4 count stretch - 285*11,10,9,9

Upper pump stuff after.

Had to stop after chest pump. I was cramping up pretty bad. This ALWAYS happens to me on tren and, I haven't had to deal with bad spasms or cramps luckily until this week. Chest tightened up so bad I thought it was going to tear, which can happen actually.

Nothing helps either. Mega dosing electrolytes, glutamine, taurine, multi minerals, sodium, water. Only thing that helps at times is eating a ton of carbs.

This leads me to think that the tren is just burning up glycogen extremely fast. If it were a Hydration issue, the supps would eleviate that not the carbs. If I wasn't getting the muscle cells hydrated properly, no amount of carbs would help. Btw, this is why electrolytes are important intra workout.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Man i've done the 3 second drops squating. They are BRUTAL ! heck of a workout

Continuing with the TUT focus on my loading days.

Lower loading

Smith squat 3 count drop- 405*11, 8

Sldl 3 count stretch /Lower - 225*9, 7

Extension 3 count lower 2 count hold - 70*10, 7

Calf press 4 count stretch - 285*11,10,9,9

Upper pump stuff after.

Had to stop after chest pump. I was cramping up pretty bad. This ALWAYS happens to me on tren and, I haven't had to deal with bad spasms or cramps luckily until this week. Chest tightened up so bad I thought it was going to tear, which can happen actually.

Nothing helps either. Mega dosing electrolytes, glutamine, taurine, multi minerals, sodium, water. Only thing that helps at times is eating a ton of carbs.

This leads me to think that the tren is just burning up glycogen extremely fast. If it were a Hydration issue, the supps would eleviate that not the carbs. If I wasn't getting the muscle cells hydrated properly, no amount of carbs would help. Btw, this is why electrolytes are important intra workout.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Think I might have partially tore my Sartorius from a bad muscle cramp yesterday when I was asleep. This pic was a couple hours after and the swelling is still as bad. No bruising yet but it's still early.

Fml
faafb12cc16bdf01ed0cf24fbaf99c75.jpg

Aton

Mar 17, 2018

Son of a!!!!

Damn and that was from a night spasm?

I’ve had them from the groin down to the knee or my ham string cramps. Like awakes me straight out of a dead sleep. I’d be yelling and grunting trying to stretch it out as I lean up against my wall lol.

I can’t imagine it actually tearing..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Son of a!!!!

Damn and that was from a night spasm?

I’ve had them from the groin down to the knee or my ham string cramps. Like awakes me straight out of a dead sleep. I’d be yelling and grunting trying to stretch it out as I lean up against my wall lol.

I can’t imagine it actually tearing..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep. Muscle cramp. Knew it would happen eventually tbh.

Going to cut this cycle short and "cruise" for a long while.

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Yep. Muscle cramp. Knew it would happen eventually tbh.

Going to cut this cycle short and "cruise" for a long while.

Damn hope u can recover quick. Maybe try some bpc-157 it worked extremely well for me. But if there is a complete full on tear that caused tissue to disconnect it won’t fix that.

But it will heal the surrounding area and strength will come back fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Damn hope u can recover quick. Maybe try some bpc-157 it worked extremely well for me. But if there is a complete full on tear that caused tissue to disconnect it won’t fix that.

But it will heal the surrounding area and strength will come back fast.

I'm gonna give Tb500 a shot.

The tear is only partial so it should help I suppose.

The sponsor sending the tb doesn't have Bpc157 but, that was first in my list to try

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
I'm gonna give Tb500 a shot.

The tear is only partial so it should help I suppose.

The sponsor sending the tb doesn't have Bpc157 but, that was first in my list to try

Tb works very well too. It’s been a minute since I used that one. I don’t think it was site specific though like bpc.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Tb works very well too. It’s been a minute since I used that one. I don’t think it was site specific though like bpc.

Yeah it's systematic and seems to take a bit longer to work but, it can target multiple injuries so, that's a plus I suppose.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Swelling is going down a bit.

Bruising is getting worse but I expected that.

Pain is constant now instead of only when I'm moving aground but, walking isn't quite as bad.
310c8bd387536fde918397485baf3d0f.jpg