©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Montego Log

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Gross lol
ebaa640db2417497be80be1ec6db21a1.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Started cruise today.

150mg cyp and 80mg Deca from Monster 2x a week.

Goes through a 30 gauge nicely
7509541dd8b0a5be39886658befcab97.jpg

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
So a little about me and my training and all that.

In my early thirties and I struggled with weight issues as a kid and an adult. Back in 2009 I was over 300lbs and just a fat mess.

Decided to change my life and started training and dieting and learning everything I could.

In 2014 I did my first show. I didn't use any injectable AAS and instead ran pro hormones for my prep. I came in at the top of light heavies but I was too small for my 5'10 frame. I was peeled, but small.

Shortly after I started injectable AAS and con on my journey but I fell off and got fat and around 270. Got serious again and did a big cut then took some time and did another show in 2016. Took third in heavy weight bodybuilding and classic physique but, I still was small.

Since my last show I've taken on everything on my own nutrition wise. I stick to a carb cycle type plan where I have no carbs on off days and on training days, the only ones I have are post and intra workout. These totals can hit 6-700g.

I've been following Fortitude Training for a while.... Most enjoyable and results giving program I've ever used. I love the way there are multiple methods mixed in and even a lot of selection types for exercises outside of your heavy movers.

PED's I've kept reasonable. Never been over 1.5g total AAS. I've been running gh off and on for about two years now, coming off to reset antibodies. Mostly at 3iu ed but I do use more pre workout typically.

I've ran slin twice but only for four weeks at a time. I found with those short runs, I don't hang on to much of what I gain so, this run will be longer. I'm only using it on training days (4 days a week) at 10iu starting out. I'll keep this the same for a bit but, run it longer since it's only 4 days a week and, might add some to my first whole food meal post workout.

I haven't done cardio since 2016 lol. No fat burners besides a 21 day DNP run at 200mg to see what it was all about. Amazing results. Won't touch it again unless I need it when I prep, whenever that may be.

I think that's about it.... Currently I'm in a gaining phase and running the most aggressive cycle I've ever attempted. This is mostly for learning purposes. I know gear is just to help and I don't expect miracles but I do want to see how I react to higher doses.

Right now it's EOD pins of -
300mg test e
100mg tren e
120mg Deca
180mg eq

Along with

50mg anadrol pre workout
8iu pre workout gh
10iu pre workout slin

3iu gh on non training days

If I left something out, please ask!

I enjoy logs and shooting the shit talking about diet training and our life style. Always want to learn and see different views on things and I'm very open minded so, you won't get much argument from me but, a bit of debate /questions lol.

Carry on

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Leg update.

Ortho confirmed a torn Sartorius.

Updated pic of the leg and relaxing in the jet tub
1c4eedc13f41004de2cf94b0420d1f25.jpg
a64066a02ae4efc4cf5e47f9a1b3aca0.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
So I've decided on a plan for my "off time".

This will pretty much be a clean out period.

I'm going to keep test at 300mg for this whole period. I may even drop it down to 200 if I'm happy with the size I'm holding.

I will continue Deca at 150mg until all of the swelling and pain subsides from my leg. The way I'm having to limp around when I do walk is aggravating my knee a bit and the deca will help if there's any extra wear and tear from that. After that, I will drop the deca completely.

I will be adding in Tb500, cjc w/dac and MK677. I need a break from gh so I'll be adding in the cjc and mk when I stop the gh.

Until then, GH will be adjusted to 2iu of Serostims LOCALLY at the injury site only. This will be once a day in the morning.

Training. I won't be able to do fortitude training effectively with this injury. Moving heavy weights on just about everything involves the leg to an extent and that's not gonna work. I will move to a push pull split focused mostly on TUT. I will still train my left leg since it's a bit behind anyway. This should provide a new stimulus and give the CNS a little break too.

Food. I will be detoxing to an extent. I'm going to slowly lower calories to a bare minimum while not completely shrinking up. Carbs are going to go first then fats. Veggies will go WAY up. Besides a "detox" it'll be a good reset on insulin sensitivity. I thought about using Palumbo's detox but I haven't fully committed to it.

I don't know how long I will do this. It could be 6 weeks, it could be 12. I do know when I come back, I am going to evaluate where I am and probably prep for a show. I'll be primed for a hard push if my leg is good and after this injury, I dunno if I'm have another chance to really buckle down.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Went and trained a couple days ago. Frustrating.

I'm pretty used to pushing heavier weights over the last year. My goal was 405 for reps on bench and I've hit 375 for 5 but, haven't got to where I wanted yet. Anyways

Very hard to support yourself with one leg even on most machines. The seat hits my inner leg and fucking hurts. Whatever. It was what it was.

Idea here is more TUT coupled with shorter rest.... Doesn't make sense I know. My thought is since I'm gonna train less, I need to adjust for the calories I would not be burning other wise.

The problem there is when you're going to focus on TUT you gotta go into the set rested to get full benefit. Even super sets with opposing body parts is going to hurt that second exercise from a cardio standpoint.

Gonna take some tinkering but, I feel it today.

Every set is 60 seconds long from unrack to rack. Reps are set tempo. No speeding up.

Seated dual cable row - 140*12, 10

Seated Row to neck - 125*14, 11

Bb bench - 185*12, 10

Dip - 180*14, 12

Reverse Pec Deck - 240*11, 9

Preacher curl - 60*13, 10

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Training today

Pre exhaust pecs

Pec Deck - stack x13, 13, 13

Stretch push-up - 15, 15, 15

Working chest -

Incline Smith - 275*15, 315*9* 365*4

Delt/triceps ss

Dual Handle face pull - 100(all I can support standing) x15, 15, 15

Dual Handle triceps press - 100*15, 15, 15

Biceps/triceps ss

Overhead triceps press w db - 90*20,18,17

Close grip ez curl - 100*15, 13, 11

Rope press down - 80*12, 12, 10

Chest exhausting -

Pec Deck rest pause - Stack x12, 8, 5, 3

Kept my TUT in range today besides the exhaustion set and chest working sets.

Really good pump......

I may try to work a program out of this but it's gonna take some time, which I have until my leg is good.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Back home.

Had a great fucking week.

We went to Vegas and for 5 days and didn't even get close to doing everything we wanted. I was limited in how much I could walk since my leg still hurts pretty bad so, we took the bus and Uber anywhere we could which wasn't much. Even then, I don't know that I have ever walked that much in my life lol.

We got to see the Blue Man group and Tournament of Kings which is like mideval times. Awesome shows. I also took my wife to see Cher since that's something she has wanted to do since she can remember and her favorite singer.

Saw the fountains at the Bellagio and the volcano at the mirage. Tons of little shops along the way like M&M world, Hershey factory, Coke store, Pepsi store and a bunch of other things. Went to Freemont street but left pretty early. It's not a great experience imo. So many homeless people and I was on constant alert especially with the wife there.

Played the slots and actually won 700 so, we came home with the money we had set aside to gamble with and used that to play for the week. I don't play cards so nothing there.

Ate at the Bellagio buffet..... I'm ruined on buffets after that. Not only did they have a ton of choices, they were all exceptionally good like you would get in a nice restaurant. Had a few burgers at places on the strip, street tacos and so on. I was afraid to weigh this morning but, I bet I gained ten lbs and my abs are nowhere to be seen lol.

It was a great trip and we needed it. 4 kids is a lot and we rarely get alone time so this was prefect for us.

Gonna get back into routine training tomorrow and diet got back on track today. Starting a detox that's close to podium style but a little easier and mostly carb free. Hormones are gonna be just test at 250-300mg a week with some Proviron if my sex drive goes to shit.

Starting cjc and mk this week along with TB500 that Vision hooked me up with to see if I can get the leg on fast track. Gh will stop for now since swelling is down to a minimum.

Time to recover!

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Upper pump today since I still not doing lower

Hammer Seated Row - 180*23, 21

Rack Pull wide grip - 225*19, 16

Db shoulder press - 90*15, 80*16

Cable shrug - stack*25, 24

Side lateral - 35*20, 40*15

Cable fly 140*23, 22, 20

Triceps extension - 40*20, 17, 15

DB curl - 40*21, 17

Ez bar curl close grip - 70*23, 20

Still watery.... At this point its still fatty. Looks like the couple weeks of "fuck it" took their toll.

Moving on with more detox and low carbs. I'll continue low carb for 6-7 more days and then load. After that it'll be 4 days between loads and loads will be minimal and highly structured on food choices.

No simple carbs just oats, brown rice (only time I'll ever eat it) and sweet potato.

Also I forgot to mention I'm "fasting" for 12 hours. So my first meal comes 12 hours after my last.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Updated pic from today.

Fat and flat from no carbs this week.

897c04ed0ba8ecf48fcd011dedbbc83f.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Yesterday was upper muscle rounds. I preceded training with some stretching and rolling on my leg. It's getting better but STILL bruised a bit and sore especially in the knee area. I'll try some body weight stuff next week to get a little blood flow and muscle activation. Hunting for a tens unit currently as well.

Pullups - body weight x 24, 22

Cable row to upper chest - 150*27, 24

Pec Deck - stack x23

Cable fly low - 150*23

Smith steep Incline - 225*22

Rear delt fly - 35*23, 22

Isolateral Preacher Curl - 45*23, 22

X cable extensions - 35*22, 22

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Back home.

Had a great fucking week.

We went to Vegas and for 5 days and didn't even get close to doing everything we wanted. I was limited in how much I could walk since my leg still hurts pretty bad so, we took the bus and Uber anywhere we could which wasn't much. Even then, I don't know that I have ever walked that much in my life lol.

We got to see the Blue Man group and Tournament of Kings which is like mideval times. Awesome shows. I also took my wife to see Cher since that's something she has wanted to do since she can remember and her favorite singer.

Saw the fountains at the Bellagio and the volcano at the mirage. Tons of little shops along the way like M&M world, Hershey factory, Coke store, Pepsi store and a bunch of other things. Went to Freemont street but left pretty early. It's not a great experience imo. So many homeless people and I was on constant alert especially with the wife there.

Played the slots and actually won 700 so, we came home with the money we had set aside to gamble with and used that to play for the week. I don't play cards so nothing there.

Ate at the Bellagio buffet..... I'm ruined on buffets after that. Not only did they have a ton of choices, they were all exceptionally good like you would get in a nice restaurant. Had a few burgers at places on the strip, street tacos and so on. I was afraid to weigh this morning but, I bet I gained ten lbs and my abs are nowhere to be seen lol.

It was a great trip and we needed it. 4 kids is a lot and we rarely get alone time so this was prefect for us.

Gonna get back into routine training tomorrow and diet got back on track today. Starting a detox that's close to podium style but a little easier and mostly carb free. Hormones are gonna be just test at 250-300mg a week with some Proviron if my sex drive goes to shit.

Starting cjc and mk this week along with TB500 that Vision hooked me up with to see if I can get the leg on fast track. Gh will stop for now since swelling is down to a minimum.

Time to recover!
So cool

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Off training this weekend.

I had my first load yesterday which was only 250g carbs. That's a tiny load for me since they usually total 800+g. It was all clean as well with oats, brown rice and sweet potato. Woke up down two pounds so it wasn't enough. I'll see how my weight goes today and tomorrow but I may load again sooner then expected.

This detox is crazy..... I'm getting a bit "fuzzy" at times and my bathroom habits are pretty strange. Water intake has been very high and my urine smells like I'm running 50mg of sdrol lol. Flushing toxins like crazy.

The hardest part has been no caffeine. I'm making it though.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
Glad to hear it's going well. Just saw about your leg, that's crazy. I guess the spasm was final trigger.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Glad to hear it's going well. Just saw about your leg, that's crazy. I guess the spasm was final trigger.
Guess so man.

The ortho said in his 20+ years at this location he may have seen 40 people total who have had an injury to the Sartorius muscle.

Said he's never seen one tear from a cramp but, has seen other muscles, especially Calves, have some minor tears from cramping.

Guess I just got lucky ?

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Upper loading day! Yaaaaaaaay.

Leg is feeling better after another weekend of total rest so I'm gonna try some BB or DB rows today. Hopefully there are no issues but, I'll feel it out.

Detox is kicking my ass. I used the bathroom a lot this weekend. Getting over the brain fog but getting minor headaches from the caffeine withdrawal I guess.

I actually FEEL good though. Digestion has been great with no bloating or gas. Energy is very high. Even my skin seems like it's clearing up more.

Guess these detox programs have some merit. I doing Palumbo's detox for refrence, with some minor tweaks, on supplements mostly.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Oh also I forgot to mention, I've been having some stomach destinsion for the last year or so which I attribute to feeding so much and growing.

It seems like this is actually going down quite a bit. I am doing basically doing keto atm which could be causing this but, it's interesting to see.

Upper loading

Tried some rows and rack pulls today. The rows were super shaky and the rack pulls weren't great. Body kept trying to fall forward from lack of stability. Still moved some ok weight but I ditched the real working set on rows for rack pulls.

Hammer pull down - 360*12, 450*7

Yates row - 315*7 (awful set)

Rack Pull - 585*6 (had to regrip and repositio twice so not a great set either)

Star shoulder press - 360*10, 450*9

Bent over fly - 35*15, 14, 12

Preacher Curl - 110*12, 11, 9

Cgbp - 275*10, 8

No chest today since every bench in the entire gym was taken. I'll add in loading for that on pump day.

175g chicken breast

300g brown rice

On the good old blues clues plate.

Couldn't get a pump to save my life today so I'll bump the load up a day and get more carbs in after this. Probably another 250g total for this afternoon
2ce3cd70116028d7bc5829e5466e21ad.jpg