©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Montego Prep

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
I'm not a fan of them.

I usually stick with chex or other rice based cereal because it digests better then corn for myself. These last few months I've gone off the deep end though lol.

I can def agree on the digestion part. That’s one of the reasons I stoop. Although my digestion is a constant struggle for me. Bout to call my gastro today actually. Wanna get this shit figured out.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Had a couple days off to adjust my schedule.

This effected sleep quite a bit but, meals were as planned. I'll be much more active with my new schedule so I'll be taking that into account going forward.

As an example, I hit a new low in weight this morning. Partly from the back to back no carb days but more from fact that I'm working longer hours and more days. I work outside and it's physical and it's hot as fuck.

Upper loading today - went during a busy time so I had to adjust exercises

Wide grip pull down - stack *12, 9
Close grip pull down - stack *9
Incline Hammer - 360*11, 7
Reverse shoulder press machine - 120kg *11, 9
Triceps v bar - stack *15, 12, 9
Preacher Curl - 120*10, 9

Very flat today. Pumps weren't very good as expected. Waist is still tightening up nicely. This week should bring some good changes.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I'm not a fan of them.

I usually stick with chex or other rice based cereal because it digests better then corn for myself. These last few months I've gone off the deep end though lol.

I saw a video the other day of Chris Bumstead and he is doing cereal post workout in his olympia prep. I do it myself 1-2 times per week. Nothing beats a big bowl of cereal post workout :)

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I saw a video the other day of Chris Bumstead and he is doing cereal post workout in his olympia prep. I do it myself 1-2 times per week. Nothing beats a big bowl of cereal post workout :)
I can't remember what gave me the idea, but about a year or so back I decided to give it a try and it works pretty well for me.

The main reason I use it though is because, I can get so many carbs in with such ease and it doesn't sit on my gut for hours.

Scott Stevenson does this, and it's probably where I got the idea, but he also uses sorbet for the same reason. Very low fat and very carb dense.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Grill ran out of gas so I gotta slum it up and cook my steak in a pan [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
d267c61880345ef05bf6b19dab096857.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
One thing I wanted to play with during this prep was how much protein I took in.

During my off season, I actually decreased the amount I was eating. Only about 1g per lb of body weight which averaged out between 240-250g. I figured it wouldn't be much different then the regular 1.5g per lb I usually use and it wasn't.

Now for this prep, I've been averaging around 300g per day and I plan to push that much higher for the next two weeks just to see what happens. I'm going to go through a ton of egg whites to make this happen since it's easy and relatively cheap but, I intend to get up to around 450-480g a day.

I'm going to keep fats about the same maybe decrease them slightly. Carbs will decrease a little as well but nothing dramatic.

As much as this prep is to get on stage again, I'm using it to learn new things and fail along the way as well. Will it work? In one way or another, yeah it will lol.

Here's an example -

500g egg whites
50g Whey
1 scoop Grazed
50g natural pb

Roughly

110p
30f
18c
8576712eea62c426975d81260d8df20b.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Trained late and went to bed after.

Knee was bothering my a little and it's actually bruised a bit today. Gonna deload next week.

Close leg press - 350*10, 8
Lying hamstring curl - 175*11, 9
Extension - 130*15, 11
Calf press - 360*12, 10, 10, 9
Upper pump

Post workout -
500g egg whites
120g cereal
2 bananas

Then slept

Woke up and had

220g flank
80g Oats
30g natural pb

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Love this log brotha
You mind if I pick your brain some time?
Once I gret back on my feet again - I want to try every thing you have here- pretty cool- gret my ass back on the stage again after almost 14 years and jump back in the nationals
Not sure if I could stomach some of those shakes thow-
The egg whites- do you buy them in bulk some were?
Have you ever figured out how much this costs you pr week or month?

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Love this log brotha
You mind if I pick your brain some time?
Once I gret back on my feet again - I want to try every thing you have here- pretty cool- gret my ass back on the stage again after almost 14 years and jump back in the nationals
Not sure if I could stomach some of those shakes thow-
The egg whites- do you buy them in bulk some were?
Have you ever figured out how much this costs you pr week or month?

The egg whites I get from Costco. Comes out to be about $1 per shake. They don't have a taste so it doesn't taste bad or anything.

I digest them really well too so, it takes some whey out of the diet and adds in another amino acid profile.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Off today. Pulled cardio out for today as well.

I'm gonna be well below 240 for my check in tomorrow morning I believe so, I didn't need it.

Tightened up a lot this week and hopefully the pics show the results.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
GOOD LUCK BROTHER! I'm assuming the morning check inn for the show? Scale time?
Oh I'm not even close to show ready lol. Just weekly check ins for myself.

I know a lot of guys who don't look at the scale but I use it as another tool and not the end all be all.

I can tell I'm flat and need a good refeed soon but I feel good training and that's the main thing I'm looking for. When my sessions start getting sub par and strength isn't going up, especially this early still in prep, I know it's time to refuel.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Few more. Just gotta keep pounding that lower back fat off.
1e40d815d10e2de4c01e5d0849628a68.jpg
e2bbb6c5370da5808a19f9486d615256.jpg
f33e4f592384f494a2d41d301f6499ff.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Ok so a little update.

Posted pictures above.

238.2lbs this morning which makes a 3lb drop this last week even after pulling cardio back out.

I tightened up a ton compared to last week and I'm not even close to 2 weeks ago.

I have been getting headaches the last couple days but blood pressure is good. Knee is a bit sore still. Right bicep seems to have a tweak now too but I think it's just tight.

I'm having a refeed today. It might be a tad bit early but I feel like I'm ahead of schedule already so it's as good a time as any.

Next week I deload training so I'll only go in twice for muscle round days. This means I'll have more low carb days, anther reason for today's refeed.

Post workout was my cereal shake as usual and I ate both packs of these cookies as well. About 450g carbs total in everything. I'll have a couple burgers and fries tonight to finish off.

Drugs will increase a bit this coming week.

Bumping test to 1g, Deca to 500 and adding in tren e at 300. Dbol is about to get dropped next week. Clen is at 40mcg. 5iu gh. That's it.
5e706a71d8112b79e61cafa6005ae460.jpg

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nice work man... I’m doing the Fortitude thing too... just on week 4 and it took some time to get used to. I’ll be following the rest of the way and if you’d be willing to answer some questions about Fortitude training and pick your brain from time to time that would be great
RA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Nice work man... I’m doing the Fortitude thing too... just on week 4 and it took some time to get used to. I’ll be following the rest of the way and if you’d be willing to answer some questions about Fortitude training and pick your brain from time to time that would be great
RA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep ask away! I love talking about the program.