©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Not much sleep today.

Had to get a bunch of groceries bought and some other little errands.

Will take tonight off most likely then go in tomorrow night for upper muscle rounds.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
No muscle rounds. Went with another loading session since I was feeling pretty good.

Hammer hi row - 270*8, 7

Hammer Low Row - 280*9 18*15

Hammer Incline - 360*8, 7

Dip Machine - 330 (stack) *25

Behind neck shoulder press - 195*8, 6

Seated row to neck - 80*20, 17

Preacher Curl - 110*14, 12

Overhead extension - 27*15, 13

Rope extension - 80*21

Strong. Pumps were crazy.

I've noticed my temper is pretty short lately. Very rare for me but it's apparent. Snapped at work a few times this last week. Trying to keep a lid on things.

I think maybe e2 is out of Wack some and possibly the lack of sleep and training are playing pretty big roles.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Was going to train last night but didn't.

This sinus crap is back after I thought it was gone last Thursday. Just headache and drainage with a sore sinus cavity. Also, due to that, sleep has been crap from not breathing on top of my apnea and all the hours at work.

When I got off last night I was nodding off on my drive home so I just went straight there and got in bed. 8 solid hours of sleep but still not enough.

I will train tonight though.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Lower muscle rounds

Thighsolater (that's really what the machine is called) - 285*25, 22

Extension - 110*23, 21

Ham killer - 15

Glute kick back - 80*23, 21

Calf Raise - 280*23, 22, 22

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry about my absence.

Mom has been in icu since last Friday. Had a virus that caused her BP to drop down to 50/20.

The BP issue has gotten better but she wasn't waking up from sedation like she should have been until last Thursday.

Things are getting better every day though. She is "awake" now and responding to us appropriately. Still a little slow on some things but the Dr assured me it will just get better with more time.

We're looking at about a month of physical/speech therapy before she can go home so, I'll be tending to my dad as well as keeping my regular 70-80hr a week work schedule during this time frame. It'll be tough but I'll make it work.

Since there is going to be so much going on I've shifted my focus in regards to training and personal goals.

I'm going to continue to train as much as possible and keep diet as tight as I can but, it won't be to the degree of the last two years. I'll keep updating my log and giving progress reports but, I don't expect huge results for the next month or two.

Instead, my focus is going to point towards more of my online coaching and clients. I've kept a relatively low number of guys I work with since I can only dedicate so much time to their programs. I don't like to half way do something so I don't take on too much. Cookie cutter stuff isn't my forte and that means a lot of updates during the week and so on. Since I'll be a little more relaxed in my own training I'll have more free time to dedicate to clients. These list few days I haven't been able to get back to my guys as promptly as usual and I apologize to them for that.

So, this log will still continue to monitor my own progress but not as in depth since progress won't be as good.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Gonna try to get in tonight to train lower body.

I haven't squatted in quite a while so I'll see how the safety bar treats me.

Got back to work last night and was actually happy to be there. Work stress is nothing compared to sleeping on hospital floors for a week lol.

I tightened diet back up the last few days and my body responded well. Dropped a ton of water and I feel much much better. I hadn't noticed how bad my cardio has gotten over the last month from not training very much and carrying the excess water until these past two days.

Feeling like your heart if about to burst after Sex either means you're doing it right, which.. You know I always do [emoji6]OR! You're a fat out of shape piece of shit lol.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Body is coming around a bit.

Digestion is getting better since diet is back on track as normal. When I deviate from what my typical diet is (100% structured) I tend to have the digestion issues come up. Mainly frequency of BM's. Either more frequent or borderline constipation.

Mental state is improving. Not training gets me in the dumps and that on top of everything that's happened, had me pretty low.

Going forward with the same mind set of focusing more on my clients but still trying to improve myself.

I dropped the trest a couple weeks ago. Didn't want to waste it. I've been using 300mg test and 150mg Deca since then. Holding decently but I have noticed a lot of softening since the switch.

Need to get bloods and donate then we'll see what's what in terms of direction going guard forward.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
So.....

Went in today because I didn't feel like I got enough work in on legs yday. They weren't to the extent of fatigue I expected.

Plan was some heavier loading on the Smith machine Squats since I can really torch my hamstrings on those.

Worked up to 405 for a few sets of 8. In my fourth set the dumb cunt next to me walked directly into the bar on my eccentric movement. Left knee popped. Hit the floor.

Pretty painful right now. I cussed the fuck out of her.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
So.....

Went in today because I didn't feel like I got enough work in on legs yday. They weren't to the extent of fatigue I expected.

Plan was some heavier loading on the Smith machine Squats since I can really torch my hamstrings on those.

Worked up to 405 for a few sets of 8. In my fourth set the dumb cunt next to me walked directly into the bar on my eccentric movement. Left knee popped. Hit the floor.

Pretty painful right now. I cussed the fuck out of her.

That sounds fuckin horrible! You ok?

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Knee is still hurting so no back stuff since I trained in the garage and rows/deads are all I can do here.

Upper loading

Flat Bb bench - 275*10, 8, 6 two drops
Seated shoulder press - 185*10, rest pause 185*6,4,2 two drops
Close grip bench - 255*12, 10, 9 two drops
Bb curl - 115*12, 11,9 Two drops

Easy peasy.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Couple extra days off due to work and my knee. It's feeling better but not 100%.

Safety Bar squat - 405*10, 8, 225*8 1.5reps

Hamstring Curl - stack *10,9 120*10 1.5reps

Close leg press - 350*12, 10 190*8 1.5 reps

Adductor - 130*12, 11, 9

Calf Raise - 150*10, 8, 7 (5 second negative, 10 second stretch on each rep)

Upper pump after.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Upper Muscle Rounds

Gassed hard about halfway through. Cardio is dog shit right now.

Wide Grip neutral Pulldown - 225*26, 22

Low Cable Row mid grip - 240*23

Shrug - 405*23

Flat machine press - 270*23 gassed 270*7, 180*15

Cable curl - 40*24,22

Machine shoulder press - 250*23, 21

Db skull crusher straight set - 35*15, 12

Side lateral with cuff - 30*22, 21

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Mid day snack.

Appetite is huge since I've been training this week.

96/4 and Jasmine rice
fea4cbe1d0f8ba28bf1a4ce15ff822b4.jpg