©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice on where to hide stash!!...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
next week i will be gonig off to college. i have a toolbox filled with my stash locked up with a padlock. i dont want to bring it with me fearing that my new roommates or somebody might get curious on whats inside of it. i dont want to leave it at home fearing my parents or younger siblings might get curious. i really want to keep it though in case i decide to do a cycle later on. Do you guys have any ideas or advice you can give me on where to hide it?? i dont have any storage places or anything like that.

im not going to do a cycle for awhile...still hurting from all the acne i got on my face from the first cycle. i got rid of it all by usuing proactiv but now i got all these acne scars...do you guys think i will always have scars after i get rid of the ance or is it because i took to long to get rid of it?

do you guys know how much it will cost to laser them off?? i am trying this new acne scar fading cream from neutregena,i dont know how long it will take, or if its even going to work.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Hide it at my house...... pm me for the address.... "when " I think it is un safe I will get rid of it....lol ( by putting it in my ass and quads....)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
big o said:
Do what I did....get a safe for about $50....

Ya man - safe is the way to go. $50 is cheap. I like the ones with the electronic lock. I've got the old-school dial lock on mine.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I bought mine at Job Lot...It has an electronic number combo and a key for back up...it was only 49 bucks...

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
stash spots

OK here goes.1. Cheap tables from places like IKEA have tables with hollow legs and plasticcaps for the bottom(meant to keep from scratching the floor),put em up in there. Tape them or a stash pouch to the back of a dresser drawer. Thats nothing hit me up [email protected]

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Yeah But They Cant Open It Unless U Give Them The Key Or Combination So Fuckem

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
all the safes i saw at walmart are like $200 and up!! what are the ones u guys are talking about and where can i buy it?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
just check out a job lot or a dollar type store....who knows maybe even wal-mart

Zaven

May 18, 2005
shamrock10 said:
all the safes i saw at walmart are like $200 and up!! what are the ones u guys are talking about and where can i buy it?
they're the small fire proof safes in the office supplies section.......they have plenty to choose from.....

they range from 30-50 bucks.......

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Thats What I Would Get And A Bike Chain Lock And Lock It To Ur Bed. THEN THEY WILL REALLY BE NOSEY BUT FUCKEM