©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle new log.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have been lifting with my wife for a few weeks now, she has been training by herself for at least two years. It is definitely different training with a partner. She is actually a little stronger than I thought. The only thing I miss when training with her is I can't listen to my music and talk to her at the same time.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I have been lifting with my wife for a few weeks now, she has been training by herself for at least two years. It is definitely different training with a partner. She is actually a little stronger than I thought. The only thing I miss when training with her is I can't listen to my music and talk to her at the same time.

I basically use sign language cause I hate taking my ear buds out to talk and listen

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
After deadlifting.

Attachments

• photo 1 10-14-13.JPG
    photo 1 10-14-13.JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 79
  • photo 3 10-14-13.JPG
    photo 3 10-14-13.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 75
  • photo 4 10-14-13.JPG
    photo 4 10-14-13.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 76

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks. It's hard to eat as clean as I want being laid off work and not having a lot of extra money.

Yeah I find that chicken and sweet potatoes are the most expensive part if my nutrition. You can cut some corners though with rice, tuna etc... You have to keep those macros clean and up there to achieve your goals bro

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Really frustrated! I post these same pics on my Facebook and get more negative feedback then good. One of the few people that give me good feedback and motivates me is a great guy that is also on this board. I never make fun of anyone and the way they look. To beat it all they are all people I have been friends with for years and 2 of them are pushing 400lbs. Sorry for the rant. I would rather vent on here then stoop down and say something mean back to them on there.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Really frustrated! I post these same pics on my Facebook and get more negative feedback then good. One of the few people that give me good feedback and motivates me is a great guy that is also on this board. I never make fun of anyone and the way they look. To beat it all they are all people I have been friends with for years and 2 of them are pushing 400lbs. Sorry for the rant. I would rather vent on here then stoop down and say something mean back to them on there.

LoL ... People suck. You gotta laugh at them for being so dim witted.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Exactly why I don't do Facebook. Most the people making those comments are just jealous because they don't have the will power and lack the motivation to do what we do! Be proud if your accomplishments brother.... We are not the norm ;)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

They are just haters. You have worked your ass off the a long time and it is paying off. People love the drama on FB and even though I use it, I am really careful about what I post...because of the haters. I had one pic that was posted up of me doing some work in the deer woods and I was in a tank top No posing, just working and you guessed it...got a negative ass comment about my body on even that. The woman who posted it is over 275 lbs, maybe 300lbs of fat and I also rebuffed her sexual advances once about 10 or so years ago. Fat bitch....

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Dude. You look great. I feel sorry for those people who do not understand drive and determination. And some just want to make others feel like them. This quote by Teddy Roosevelt is perfect in this situation :
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks guyS. I took all the pics down. They need to grow up IMO. The crazy thing about one of the guys that said something just told me he was ensacure because he is way over weight just the other day and I told him not to worry about what others think. But this is why I love this board so much because people like you guys.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
No that's just an old gym in my community. I like it because it's open from 6am to 11pm.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

The group here actually knows something about training - forget posting that stuff on facebook. You're looking great brother. As much as we all say we don't care, everyone does. Yes, even the pros get pissed when people challenge their shit, but they do what you should do. Dismiss it like nothing and hit it harder - make your destiny happen. Sounds overly dramatic maybe, but it's not. Not to me it doesn't. They don't understand dedication and the pain and sacrifice that happens every hour of every day in our sport...their comments mean nothing unless you decide they do.

G.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
The group here actually knows something about training - forget posting that stuff on facebook. You're looking great brother. As much as we all say we don't care, everyone does. Yes, even the pros get pissed when people challenge their shit, but they do what you should do. Dismiss it like nothing and hit it harder - make your destiny happen. Sounds overly dramatic maybe, but it's not. Not to me it doesn't. They don't understand dedication and the pain and sacrifice that happens every hour of every day in our sport...their comments mean nothing unless you decide they do.

G.
. Thanks Grim... :)

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Just keep looking at the before pictures from 2-3 years ago, I remember them from Alin Board, Beer ball belly and pencil arms :D
That should be all you need , fuck the face book people :sniper: