©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle new log.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Really frustrated! I post these same pics on my Facebook and get more negative feedback then good. One of the few people that give me good feedback and motivates me is a great guy that is also on this board. I never make fun of anyone and the way they look. To beat it all they are all people I have been friends with for years and 2 of them are pushing 400lbs. Sorry for the rant. I would rather vent on here then stoop down and say something mean back to them on there.

Fuck em! They dont get what its all about..when ure 85 yrs old tossing iron and they are one foot in the grave just say shoulda coulda..

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Worst Tren cough ever! Felt like needles poking my skin all over. From my head to my feet. I've never had that happen before.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
As far as other sides I'm doing good. No insomnia and no night sweets. 400mg Tren Ace 400mg Mast and 350mg Test Prop a week.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
As far as other sides I'm doing good. No insomnia and no night sweets. 400mg Tren Ace 400mg Mast and 350mg Test Prop a week.

Always nice when you can run Tren without getting the Tren insomnia. The night sweats never bothered me though cause I knew it was working ;)

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Yeah I got it bad last time so I decided to try my test lower and its working. My aggression is still up but controllable so far.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
No disrespect but you are no where near the level where you need slin.
your not even close to your natural limits let alone your juice limits.
I would not think for one moment that you ever touched a steroid.
To be honest with the right diet you can drop the juice and still gain plenty naturally your wasting your money on gear,you should hire a coach instead.
That will help you out much more than steroids cause you def aren't eating enough.
I'm really trying to help cause if I saw your picture somewhere else I wouldn't know you workout let alone join plus take insulin.
why are even taking insulin have you reached your genetic limit where no matter how much juice you can't grow anymore
I'm not gonna sit and lie to you and say you logo great keep it up,cause all that will do is make you think your doing things right
you def need to learn more about nutrition ,then training then when that's perfect you add gear in
I don't want too see you choke cause your using insulin wrong.
Good luck buddy, in just trying to feed you the truth cause something your doing is def. wrong

asp28

Banned
Sep 25, 2013
To be honest with the right diet you can drop the juice and still gain plenty naturally your wasting your money on gear,you should hire a coach instead.
That will help you out much more than steroids cause you def aren't eating enough.
I'm really trying to help cause if I saw your picture somewhere else I wouldn't know you workout let alone join plus take insulin.
why are even taking insulin have you reached your genetic limit where no matter how much juice you can't grow anymore
I'm not gonna sit and lie to you and say you logo great keep it up,cause all that will do is make you think your doing things right
you def need to learn more about nutrition ,then training then when that's perfect you add gear in
Good luck buddy, in just trying to feed you the truth cause something your doing is def. wrong

Hey if you don't have any positive to say why don't you just keep your fucking mouth shut. Post a pic tough guy! Well even if you did known I would never believe it is you. Unless it was a picture of a dude with his mouth swallowing another dudes balls. Then I'd belive it:action-smiley-055:

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I'm sorry I guess you want me to lie and say your huge ,keep it up .
I didn't say anything disrespectfull just to reconsider your prioritys
anabolics are the last thing in the arsenal.
Diet and training come first .
I just think you should hire a coach to help you and you'll get more results than your getting now
Hell I used a coach when I used to compete I got torn a new asswhole many years ago for cycling. When I shouldn't have been.
And that's what got my priorities straight.
Learning how to eat correctly. ,I also got a phd in nutrition cause I wanted to learn more.o also got my phd in endocrinology because I wanted to learn . I took years off of steroids and when I started again I new exactly what to do .
I'm not cursing at you just trying to let you learn the same way I did.
I thought I was big,lol.im laughing at myself back then.
anyway you can do what you want I was try to give you the same advice I recieved many years ago and I'm happy people told me the truth and made the bodybuilder I am today.
But this seems to insult you .take a bottle of insulin a day the pump is better.
Take it for what it is I'm honest and will always give my opinion , you can take it to heart and reassess or keep up what your doing .

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
lets stop this before it gets out of hand. big john, if you dont like his opinion just ignore it and move on as you have received lots of support here. AnaSCI is not for arguing but we are open to honest discussion. keep training hard and asking questions and researching brother and you will be fine. lets keep it clean and respectful guys, this is what makes us different from the other boards.

VP

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Big John, just ignore him. I have never heard of him or seen any photos of him, so I am not sure I would give him much credit. Your doing great, and have made great progress over the past couple of years. Just keep doing what you are doing brother. Imagine what your gonna look like in 2 more years if you keep training like you are right now...

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm sorry I guess you want me to lie and say your huge ,keep it up .
I didn't say anything disrespectfull just to reconsider your prioritys
anabolics are the last thing in the arsenal.
Diet and training come first .
I just think you should hire a coach to help you and you'll get more results than your getting now
Hell I used a coach when I used to compete I got torn a new asswhole many years ago for cycling. When I shouldn't have been.
And that's what got my priorities straight.
Learning how to eat correctly. ,I also got a phd in nutrition cause I wanted to learn more.o also got my phd in endocrinology because I wanted to learn . I took years off of steroids and when I started again I new exactly what to do .
I'm not cursing at you just trying to let you learn the same way I did.
I thought I was big,lol.im laughing at myself back then.
anyway you can do what you want I was try to give you the same advice I recieved many years ago and I'm happy people told me the truth and made the bodybuilder I am today.
But this seems to insult you .take a bottle of insulin a day the pump is better.
Take it for what it is I'm honest and will always give my opinion , you can take it to heart and reassess or keep up what your doing .

Hey Ripped, its great that you have PHDs and all. But before you give advice why not ask what a persons goals are first. This isn't pro muscle and not everyone here wants to be a competitive bodybuilder. My goals are to maintain my size yet lose fat. That's it. I'm not speaking for Big John but if you look at how far he has come you can not deny the dedication and hard work!
And I am going to disagree with all that nonsense about genetic potential. That only counts when your in your 20s and maybe yearly 30s. After that we need all the help we can get. I wouldn't recommend an Obese person take test and drol to try to lose weight but someone who is eating right and training hard could benefit from anabolics greatly.
Big John, let the criticism feed the fire baby!
Peace out brothers

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

I'm curious as to some of your points-

First why is it that some one needs to be at their "genetic limit" to use gear? Or Slin?

What distinct advantage does it give a person to wait until their genetic limit has been reached before using androgens or other hormones?

How does one know where their potential extends to?