©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP Prop log

lunchbox31

May 21, 2013
Florida
Try and go as hard as you possibly can bro while you're on gear. If your goal is to get as big as possible then the more trauma you do to your muscles, the more you'll grow. As far as the sides you've mentioned like your nuts and gyno....sides don't happen that quick my man. You can get some hcg or hmg (hmg is expensive but works on the LH and FSH rather than just LH like the HCG). Run it at about 500iu's every 5 days during your cycle to keep them from shrinking. It's kinda normal though to anticipate and over read things that are happening to your body though on your first cycle. Big nipples aren't a sign of gyno either, some people just have big nipples (yours look normal to me)...puffy nipples can be a sign though. Sounds like you're doing good though, good luck.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Post your workouts. From the beginning.
Sets reps weights and exercises. Where's your baseline. You want to log it then Do it right. You don't need to post everyday either. You're on day 9 and page 3 already. Who the hell is gonna read all that. Post workouts diet perhaps and progress. That's a log. Should look like a science experiment. Not a blog a log. This is just constructive Critism so don't get butt hurt.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
How is anyone gonna know your making progress without some facts. You just saying hey I'm getting stronger isn't enough. Right it down and post. Not to mention some of us might be able to help you out a little along the way. That my suggestion from someone who has done a few logs.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
No i get it!! I just felt like i wanted to write how i feel, idk more my personal thoughts and stuff, kinda like a journal but i get that doesn't really help anyone who is deciding whether to do this cycle or not. Your right. I will post one more short post highlight the main points i have made throughout, then i will try to make it more scientific. I will post my gains so far and i even have another picture of 1 week progress, which i think looks much different but it could be because of better lighting, but i think i look bigger in general. Thanks again! Good idea, your right i dont think anyone would wanna be following this novel i have written

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You think you're bigger but are you. Do you weigh more are you measurements bigger. Prove it.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I will be posting the beginning of my actual log, i will attempt to remember my sets and reps and weights for each exercise. I will have the info up by tommorow but in the mean time here is a picture about 45 mins after a shoulder workout.

(the first pic is the pumped picture)
(the second pic is the picture i post earlier today)

have you seen the dweebs running around with thier note books. thier logging thier progress if you can't remember, write it down like them.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
how's the diet looking you said 3500 cals. how active are you during the day. that may not be enough to bulk. i wouldn't worry too much about how clean the bulk is right now you can always shed the fat. plus npp will bloat you and give you a watery look not a hard look. you can do that later. just get the protien and enough cals to grow.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
What is your age ? How many years wt training? Nice changes . No offense but in your opening post you said 10%body fat through testing. Think that test may be off a little bit. Non the less nice work. . T