©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP Prop log

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Do you think it may be bloat? As the first picture is already a week in of adding about 2000 calories to my diet? I've been lifting weights since age twelve. I used to be much stronger and maybe the strongest one on my football team, then i gained alot of fat, cut the fat off extremely quickly, and i think i lost a ton of muscle with it. I am 19 and i hope to not get flamed for this, as i know 19 is way too young and my natty test production is already high. I hope to continue to get help from you guys even though you don't support what im doing at this age.

19- now it all makes sense. Honestly you're running around the questions everyone is asking. People are asking for numbers and specifics and you keeps talking in vague terms.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I started at 20 just over a year ago, blasting and cruising since. Coming off after this 10 week run Though.

Good luck and can't wait to see progress.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've answered all questions I've been asked! What questions am i running around? Anyways i think im more educated on the subject then alot of people who are using them. I respect your enigmatic because you obviously know you shit and i wouldn't expect you to be fine with this

I started blasting at 20... I wasn't really concerned with age and being young and jumping on cycle. What I was saying is the general nature of the post. The way you're logging/ blogging and tracking every minute change... I'm not hating. It's just what some one who is young and super enthusiastic would do.

Now as to the questions, I belive atom was asking to post your lifting routine and he wanted to critique your calories based on the volume of your lifting and work/lifestyle.

Hard numbers is what he said.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Okay! I have to move alot at my job. Yeah 3500, so maybe i should bring it up to 4000-4500? And when i lift i dont take much time in between sets, like a minute to two mins at most.. What do you think about after 8 weeks changing the NPP to Tbol? Or maybe adding Tbol in?

if you want to stretch this cycle to 10 weeks that would be fine but once your done no anabolics for you. you're going on pct. tbol maybe at the very begining to kick start the cycle but you don't need it. run what you planned and just stick to it. you don't need much right now so don't ruin yourself. and post your routines exercise weight sets so we can see what you're up to in the gym. the more information the more help we can give you

Last edited:

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I think I've also proven i know how to diet and eat right and workout based on my previous transformation too. I feel like the only issue would be my natty test. I was planning on posting the beginning of the log tonight or tommorow, with my reps and sets and weights, i would also post my gains and measurements. As long as i dont get too much hate i plan on sticking around.

don't worry no one hates you. we're just trying to help you get the most of your cycle. you're lucky, i never had this. it was a guessing game and broscience when i started.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
thanks for the support, im in the process of writing up the hard numbers. I tend to do higher reps with focus on each rep at lower weight. I have heard alot about focusing on each rep for maximum control, what do you guys think? should i just go heavy?

Post the numbers and we'll talk after that.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
CMFt..you got some good pics goin and seems like (hitler)..
.aka populas is doing real well teaching how to do a log to keep people interested and it teaches others (ib) how to do a thorough log if his lazy ass would do one..
See here at Anasci its constructive criticism at its finest...nice work now more stats asap..ib.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
i feel weird posting these low weights but i heard the slow and controlled is the way to go

who gives a shit how low they are you're only competing against you and no one else. i thought you wanted to gain mass. that's endurance type training like a cross trainer would do or something. you won't put on much muscle with that routine. you should do something like this

shoulder press
hhlbs 20x
xxlbs 10-15x
xxlbs 5-8x
xxlbs 1-5x
hhlbs until failure burnout set

you starting weight and burnout are usually the same. take 60-90 second rest if not a little more. rest is important to maximize your output.