©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Overall favorite compound?

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Bro, where do you get your info??

Test, deca, tren, dbol, dbol are the best mass building Anabolic period. It's not like there's a huge list to choose from.

Taking the orals away, there's only test deca Tren.

Test deca is two of those, and deca provides more mass than tren

Your point being??? Where do you get yours? Lol what your saying is true man, but I had heard somewhere that there was less to choose from in Arnold's day and that's why they used them almost exclusively... Leading to people saying that there is a synergism between dbol and deca. The question was whether or not dbol and deca are truly synergistic or do they just both work well because they're both good for mass. When I say synergy, I'm speaking of the micro-workings in the body and what each one does.... *sigh* bro you get my point. You aren't talking to a newb

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Bro, where do you get your info??

Test, deca, tren, dbol, dbol are the best mass building Anabolic period. It's not like there's a huge list to choose from.

Taking the orals away, there's only test deca Tren.

Test deca is two of those, and deca provides more mass than tren

And you act as if everyone reacts the same way you do to AAS, and I know people who can put on weight with winstrol so... Get off your high horse

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
So this stack isn't just mostly hype resulting from Arnold, etc using these a lot? From what I understand there wasn't much else to choose from in those days and that's why they used them so much, but that's just speculation on my part. But many seem to say they really compliment each other well for some reason so if it's not just hype I may try this next

Well those were not the arnold favs . But they were are favs with
many people that have been around aas for some decades.
DD is the one quoted with the if you can't.... regarding d test deca.
Great stack as long as you can keep the food up. T

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Well those were not the arnold favs . But they were are favs with

many people that have been around aas for some decades.

DD is the one quoted with the if you can't.... regarding d test deca.

Great stack as long as you can keep the food up. T

A lot if people claim to love it. Definitely something I'll be trying in the future.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
T E S T O S T E R O N E I S K I N G

after Ziegler came back from the Olympics didn't he get together with ciba and test like 300 compounds? and they found dianabol to be the best alternative they could come up with besides test? my history is a bit fuzzy but this says a lot to me....the rest is just marketing hype...what they call "me too" drugs in the pharmaceutical industry today...different drugs that do the same thing just so they can have a share of the market

my .02 lbs

notjustme

Jul 2, 2014
for me. i would have to say tren ace.. for "quality" gains.. i know there are better mass builders but my personal experience is if you want solid gains without the water weight, tren is the answer..

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
And you act as if everyone reacts the same way you do to AAS, and I know people who can put on weight with winstrol so... Get off your high horse

Yes.... every single human being on this planet will find that some kind of mixture of Test,Deca,Tren,Dbol,Drol will be the absolute best anabolic stack for them(no gh/slin/peptides/ph's included). If somebody doesn't like Dbol, they will use Drol. If they don't like Drol, they will use Dbol. But nobody will use anavar as one of the top 5 best growth compounds for them. Nor will they ever say that primo is better than Deca or Tren for them; because it is impossible. So my point remains, and you don't really make any sense...

Go to any IFBB Pro and tell them Winstrol is one of the top 5 compounds for putting on mass. Let me know what they say to you.

You can put on weight on every single compound out there including masteron. What is your point? It makes no sense to even bring that up.

Not on a high horse - giving out basic 100% true info that anybody who has made it anywhere would confirm and agree with regarding the best compounds. Also, yes Deca/Dbol do actually have "synergy" in the body.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Go to any IFBB Pro and tell them Winstrol is one of the top 5 compounds for putting on mass. Let me know what they say to you.

You can put on weight on every single compound out there including masteron. What is your point? It makes no sense to even bring that up.
Winny is not only a weak mass builder but it's probably the worst steroid for health. It will take your hdl down to zero.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Winny is not only a weak mass builder but it's probably the worst steroid for health. It will take your hdl down to zero.

Yes.... every single human being on this planet will find that some kind of mixture of Test,Deca,Tren,Dbol,Drol will be the absolute best anabolic stack for them(no gh/slin/peptides/ph's included). If somebody doesn't like Dbol, they will use Drol. If they don't like Drol, they will use Dbol. But nobody will use anavar as one of the top 5 best growth compounds for them. Nor will they ever say that primo is better than Deca or Tren for them; because it is impossible. So my point remains, and you don't really make any sense...

Not on a high horse - giving out basic 100% true info that anybody who has made it anywhere would confirm and agree with regarding the best compounds. Also, yes Deca/Dbol do actually have "synergy" in the body.
Its pointless to even try and help him. He knows everything and should write a book. It'd be on the times best sellers list of roid users. Apparently he has a deep disgust for dbol fyi

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
was tren ever supposed to be given to humans, or just cattle?

Not sure on this- you see what is happening to fish that are living in the ponds near the cattle fields? The females are sporting the male colors - they said the juice is secreted out of the pics and they thought it would just down grade from the sun - but never new - add water and it gets it's strength back again
Sorry off subject
If you get real d-ball - it is kick ass - we used to use prob about 40 mg max and grow like mad - that is the real 80's and 90 stuff - can you grow on the new dball with low does?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Not sure on this- you see what is happening to fish that are living in the ponds near the cattle fields? The females are sporting the male colors - they said the juice is secreted out of the pics and they thought it would just down grade from the sun - but never new - add water and it gets it's strength back again
Sorry off subject
If you get real d-ball - it is kick ass - we used to use prob about 40 mg max and grow like mad - that is the real 80's and 90 stuff - can you grow on the new dball with low does?

just like most compounds, it depends on the lab . my buddies use several labs that even 20mg will be good and 30mg gives really good size....standard "high" dose will be 50mg and it's ridiculously good. i couldn't see anybody ever needing over 50-60mg unless they were a huge ifbb pro that bumped it to 100ish lol

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014

I didn't say anyone would choose anavar for mass. It makes perfect sense for people who think deeper than whatever your capable of. There is biology going on inside your body Derek. It's not as simple as just take a bunch of "bulkers". Some AAS compliment each other in ways that other "bulkers" might not. It's science my friend and it makes perfect sense to people who aren't meat heads

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I didn't say anyone would choose anavar for mass. It makes perfect sense for people who think deeper than whatever your capable of. There is biology going on inside your body Derek. It's not as simple as just take a bunch of "bulkers". Some AAS compliment each other in ways that other "bulkers" might not. It's science my friend and it makes perfect sense to people who aren't meat heads
You guys need to stop....lol.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
I'm new man and I'm not trying to start shit but there are too many jerk offs around here who try to act like they know some shit. My apologies but I gotta defend truth.