©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Overall favorite compound?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
If I could pick one favorite compound it would be test, test, test. The stuff that makes men, men.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I'm new man and I'm not trying to start shit but there are too many jerk offs around here who try to act like they know some shit. My apologies but I gotta defend truth.

Jerk offs who try to act like they know some shit?

Let me know when you speak to some Mr.Olympias and don't talk about your friends gaining lots of weight on winstrol. And no, Anavar is never used by any IFBB bodybuilder to seriously gain weight and bulk on(in before you find one strange or bizarre example ...or some anomaly out of thousands). I don't see any truth in anything you are saying. Are you trying to act like you know some real scientific crap because anavar has some synergy with things? Let me explain something to you - no matter how synergistic the compound is, anavar's synergy with something else will never hold a candle up to the real mass builders. Deca/Anavar is the best synergy I can think of right now that works with that compound, and if you think Deca/Var is better than Deca/Dbol , you are out of your mind. Dbol is regarded as one of the absolute best bulking compounds in the history of steroids. 20 pounds in 4-5 weeks at a proper dose with real gear is not uncommon, and after you lose the water, the muscle/strength added is still at least 2-3x higher than the anavar.

Test/Tren/Anadrol, Test/Tren/Dbol, Test/Deca/Dbol, Test/Deca/Drol , Test/Tren/Drol/Dbol , Test/Deca/Tren/Drol , Test/Deca/Tren/Dbol .

Pick your cycle, that's what they're using to really gain the size; on top of that there may be some EQ/Masteron/etc for other beneficial purposes.

Not talking about this anymore...

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Jerk offs who try to act like they know some shit?

Let me know when you speak to some Mr.Olympias and don't talk about your friends gaining lots of weight on winstrol. And no, Anavar is never used by any IFBB bodybuilder to seriously gain weight and bulk on(in before you find one strange or bizarre example ...or some anomaly out of thousands). I don't see any truth in anything you are saying. Are you trying to act like you know some real scientific crap because anavar has some synergy with things? Let me explain something to you - no matter how synergistic the compound is, anavar's synergy with something else will never hold a candle up to the real mass builders. Deca/Anavar is the best synergy I can think of right now that works with that compound, and if you think Deca/Var is better than Deca/Dbol , you are out of your mind. Dbol is regarded as one of the absolute best bulking compounds in the history of steroids. 20 pounds in 4-5 weeks at a proper dose with real gear is not uncommon, and after you lose the water, the muscle/strength added is still at least 2-3x higher than the anavar.

Test/Tren/Anadrol, Test/Tren/Dbol, Test/Deca/Dbol, Test/Deca/Drol , Test/Tren/Drol/Dbol , Test/Deca/Tren/Drol , Test/Deca/Tren/Dbol .

Pick your cycle, that's what they're using to really gain the size; on top of that there may be some EQ/Masteron for other beneficial purposes.

Not talking about this anymore...
U should read his other thread lol

Diesel7421

Jan 4, 2013
M-1-T strong, lean, awesome workouts and lean size, I dont get water weight on it! Cant find domestic source anyone can help with that?

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Tren ace!

Assuming there is a TRT base.

It is tough to push the scale up on tren, but when you do, you know that it is all quality muscle mass. I can run 80iu's slin + tren + 6500 kcals per day and still get a recomp effect. It is amazing.

The one thing that trips me up about tren ace is that I get the cough EVERY SINGLE TIME I INJECT. about 50% of the time it is fairly mild, and the other 50% it is full out leaning over the sink, hacking my lungs out, and trying not to puke. ....i have actually learned to enjoy the feeling a bit.

My second favorite would be either deca or test. Probably test. I am not fond of orals at all. I don't really love any other injectables besides test, tren and nand

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Tren ace!

Assuming there is a TRT base.

It is tough to push the scale up on tren, but when you do, you know that it is all quality muscle mass. I can run 80iu's slin + tren + 6500 kcals per day and still get a recomp effect. It is amazing.

The one thing that trips me up about tren ace is that I get the cough EVERY SINGLE TIME I INJECT. about 50% of the time it is fairly mild, and the other 50% it is full out leaning over the sink, hacking my lungs out, and trying not to puke. ....i have actually learned to enjoy the feeling a bit.

My second favorite would be either deca or test. Probably test. I am not fond of orals at all. I don't really love any other injectables besides test, tren and nand
I'm a big tren ace fan too
Have you tried any of the Parabolan that some of the labs are producing now?

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I'm a big tren ace fan too
Have you tried any of the Parabolan that some of the labs are producing now?

naw i've actually never tried hex. I was thinking about picking up like 20g's of it and prepping 10g's solo and prepping the other 10 into a tri-tren blend.

Abaxenrep

Aug 23, 2014
Mansir
www.levram.us
I would have to say for all around need and effectiveness TEST .. It is just overall the one compound needed to build almost every cycle and can get great results alone.. If I had to choose another it would def be tren ace.. It's my new found love ;)