©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

People having enough......

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
And once again, you show your knowledge of the constitution and how our government works. Just because you make more money than some one doesnt mean you should get more votes. And you know people here illegal can't vote right? That's also in the constitution. And executive offers have been found constitutional by the Supreme Court. Ronald Reagan used lots of them. If you have any more questions about our government I'm more than happy to answer them for you.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
And once again, you show your knowledge of the constitution and how our government works. Just because you make more money than some one doesnt mean you should get more votes. And you know people here illegal can't vote right? That's also in the constitution. And executive offers have been found constitutional by the Supreme Court. Ronald Reagan used lots of them. If you have any more questions about our government I'm more than happy to answer them for you.

Thank you for once again enlightening me with your vast knowledge Slate. You can never answer my questions though I've noticed. Illegals do vote and they vote often. Why do you think your democrat buddies are against a voter being required to show their ID? Poor liberals, they won't catch on until it's too late. They'll look around at their once mighty country and say, "What the f*ck happened? This place has turned into a third-world country!"

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Enough of this. I propose a steel cage match to settle the issue. Ive got $ on Dorian, dont let me down bro, we'll split it right down the middle :D

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
You can google the hundreds of stories about it if you really care. Are they called illegal citizens now? Haven't heard that one yet. I know the media's always changing the terms used to placate the hordes.

Attachments

• vote.jpg
    vote.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 18
  • th0850O55J.jpg
    th0850O55J.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 17

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Enough of this. I propose a steel cage match to settle the issue. Ive got $ on Dorian, dont let me down bro, we'll split it right down the middle :D

I probably outweigh Slate 100 lbs. but I'm having a hard time convincing this man that this nation's in a real mess. It's not like I believe some republican's going to save us. I don't like them either. We have to work together to solve these issues. I can't believe Slate doesn't get this.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Stories of voter fraud isn't evidence. There are actual studies conducted by actual experts who have spent a lot of time studying this issue. And each one comes back the same. In person voter fraud just doesn't happen. And whether or not I think the country is a mess is irrelevant to our conversation. You support a person who steals from the government and threatens police officers with violence. I don't. I like living in a government with laws and a constitution. You don't.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Is that supposed to make your position correct? Who cares how much you weight? And I weight 260lb if that helps you

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Stories of voter fraud isn't evidence. There are actual studies conducted by actual experts who have spent a lot of time studying this issue. And each one comes back the same. In person voter fraud just doesn't happen. And whether or not I think the country is a mess is irrelevant to our conversation. You support a person who steals from the government and threatens police officers with violence. I don't. I like living in a government with laws and a constitution. You don't.

Are you kidding me? Stories don't matter? So you believe the actual experts(who are democrats btw) and what they say? OMG Slate, you gotta quit watching CNBC bro. They've poisoned your mind. I support anyone that this tyrannical govt. tries to screw over. Even if they tried it on you, I would be on your side. And btw the govt. steals from you every day, but you're so used to it, you don't notice.

Attachments

• liberal.jpg
    liberal.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
So right now I can go to google and get hundreds of stories of people claiming to be abducted by aliens. Does that mean you believe them? So all "experts" are also democrats? Do you have any evidence on this or why it matters? Or should I google stories about that too?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
So right now I can go to google and get hundreds of stories of people claiming to be abducted by aliens. Does that mean you believe them? So all "experts" are also democrats? Do you have any evidence on this or why it matters? Or should I google stories about that too?

Look at Nancy Pelosi's face. Are you going to tell me that she couldn't be an alien? That would explain all of this. The libtards are actually aliens sent here to cause destruction to our world with their absurd govt. policies. Thanks Slate, you are a smart fella after all.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Now who isn't answering the other persons questions? :) And once again the cliven Bundy issue is not a conservative vs liberal problem. Most republicans don't support that maniac. Only Sean hannity and the extreme right do

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Dorian you make excellent outstanding points but let me help you. Slate will keep this going forever because he had no Dad, didn't get any breast milk as a child and wants everybody's attention. He does the same thing when he says God doesn't exist.....he's trying to get more attention just like a little kid. Next he will say that "meat is murder" or something similarly retarded. You can tell by his response he has no common sense at all. He reminds me of a homeless bum who is starving and stinks but at the same time won't eat or find shelter and cannot be enlightened in ways the world because he is a know it all. Just ignore him.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I gave this cow the boots off my feet and look what happened..Dam aliens got the bitch..!

Attachments

• 20101114180905_dead_cow_leather_boots.jpg
    20101114180905_dead_cow_leather_boots.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 11

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
This thread started out really cool and then turned extremely gay. Best thing lately is the dead Cow IB posted.