©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q&A With IFBB Pro B-Boy

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'm running out of Q's....lol

What vegetables do you like to eat most while prepping for a contest? &, Do you use any greens formulas when you can't get the veges in? If so, what kind/brand?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I'm running out of Q's....lol

What vegetables do you like to eat most while prepping for a contest? &, Do you use any greens formulas when you can't get the veges in? If so, what kind/brand?
no greens formula shit for me, I love to eat! so i love eating veggies, anything that i can chew and swallow and fill my endless belly then im going to eat it. I love greenbeans, broccoli, musturd greens, turnip greens, spinach, asparagus... man i love it all!!!! i love cooked cabbage also. Only thing i hate is peas, and brussel sprouts.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Got a question bboy, can you tell us about your diet. I know you and your wife prep food every few days. What and how much do you eat for maintenance when your not prepping for a show?
Many thanks...Chris
I just pick some macros and roll with it and add or substract little here little there, main thing is I listen to my body, and try and keep my macro's as balanced as possible in the offseason. through the week i pretty much eat the same thing day in and day out while at work monday through friday so its easy to make adjustments and tweaks when there isn't much variety and easier for me to track things.

That back is ridiculous

Skinny beginners such as myself want to eat more and get big

What addition to a cycle, in your experience, would help stimulate appetite the most????
almost anything, being anabolic you should be hungry, you should be worried if your NOT hungry, then you know something is not fine tuned to a growth enviroment, you could be overtraining, not training hard enough or a slew of things, learning to listen to your body almost becomes an art form, learned alot from phil hernon in that regards.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
B-boy, how much emphasis do you put on soft tissue work and stretching. I seen a video where Jay spends upwards of $4000/mo. If so, what benefit have you seen from it.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
bboy is not just a genuine beast, he's a damn good guy. It's a privilege to have this thread for the rest of us to parse some knowledge from the real deal.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
b-boy, wat gear will u use if u are not competing? will u still use HGH?
gh, low dose test (300mg max dosage)

B-boy, how much emphasis do you put on soft tissue work and stretching. I seen a video where Jay spends upwards of $4000/mo. If so, what benefit have you seen from it.

hardly any at all, thats one of my problems, i need to focus more on soft tissue work

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
If these are a little jacked well my cycle has finialy kicked in so sue me but ive just realized and curious how far in it was for you....1 when did u realize ud never be average again......2 u could about whip anyone in site.lol....3 ..this is what your ment to do

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012

How is this working for you? Obviously the guys who advocate health say it's possible, but would like to hear it from someone still in the game.

I'm trying it now, softer, progression is slow. But you're way more advanced than I.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I just reread the whole thread. Great information. One more question. When using cjc w/ dac, what dose range do you use and how often are you pinning it?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Do you ever get insomnia from a cycle? If so how do you deal/combat it?
never had it.

How is this working for you? Obviously the guys who advocate health say it's possible, but would like to hear it from someone still in the game.

I'm trying it now, softer, progression is slow. But you're way more advanced than I.
I did about 200mg almost the entire offseason, the question i answered in regard to the 300 would be what i would run if i retired from competing, i would definitely shrink down a lot (on purpose) and stay on about 200mg of test and some gh, every so often i may increase to 300 for 5 weeks then back to 200 for base dose. test and gh/peptides is all i would ever run if retired.

Do you still get sore and do use that as a gage for the effectiveness of a workout?
funny you say that cause since starting my diet i have been getting sore as fuck the last almost 3 weeks now, right now my chest is sore as fuck from mondays workout, and i can tell my biceps are going to be sore as hell from yesterday's back and biceps workout. I don't use soreness as a gauge for a good workout.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I just reread the whole thread. Great information. One more question. When using cjc w/ dac, what dose range do you use and how often are you pinning it?
I just started taking 1mg/wk of cjc with dac. I was taking about half that a week.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
How is your training program structured, including cardio? Does it change regularly or stay the same all year? Do you employ techniques like progressive overload, periodization, supercompensation, or others?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You ever try other people for your nutritional or do you have it right there - I see Jay Cutler went with professionaldiets.com or should I say tganci.com for a while-(tganci.com used to do a lot of pro's music also. Jay won the Olympia that year for the first time I beleave- but he still had the other guy also as a dietitian ?? Is it on your contracts on who you have to use or who you say you are using?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
How is your training program structured, including cardio? Does it change regularly or stay the same all year? Do you employ techniques like progressive overload, periodization, supercompensation, or others?
it changes daily, I am an instinctive trainer, it all depends on how I feel for the day, I just make sure the intensity if high whether its high reps or heavy ass training that day.

You ever try other people for your nutritional or do you have it right there - I see Jay Cutler went with professionaldiets.com or should I say tganci.com for a while-(tganci.com used to do a lot of pro's music also. Jay won the Olympia that year for the first time I beleave- but he still had the other guy also as a dietitian ?? Is it on your contracts on who you have to use or who you say you are using?

its a free market, you use whoever you want, the only contracts you have with the IFBB is not to endorse non IFBB events like other federations, if you guest pose it has to be an IFBB or NPC endorsed show. diet and prep is all up to you, you hire who you please. if you agree to do an IFBB show you have to do that show or pay the IFBB a fee for not competing.