©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q&A With IFBB Pro B-Boy

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
b-boy, i notice u do not favour t3 and prefer ephedrine instead.
care to share how u cycle ephdrine n clen?
I dont mind T3 just not a lot of it, I think people tend to "overdue" the T3.

I cycle clen and ECA 2 weeks on/2weeks off

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
bboy, you probably know the national scene fairly well from your many years of competing, and you've probably seen guys (in all the weight classes) that had the genetics to turn pro, but they just never get it right, or they do not take it too serious and never meet expectations. I was wondering, if you are able to state openly, some of the guys who if they nailed their prep, would win their classes? There are some guys who are sleepers out there, and when they get on the stage you just say to yourself..."Man, if that guy took it serious or had the right help, he'd win the whole damn thing."

Who are some of these guys that you may know?

...hopefully this made sense.

Jon j

Mar 20, 2013
Hi b-boy thanks for the thread you said at the begining of your cut you use eq personally for you what is this compounds benefits?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
bboy, you probably know the national scene fairly well from your many years of competing, and you've probably seen guys (in all the weight classes) that had the genetics to turn pro, but they just never get it right, or they do not take it too serious and never meet expectations. I was wondering, if you are able to state openly, some of the guys who if they nailed their prep, would win their classes? There are some guys who are sleepers out there, and when they get on the stage you just say to yourself..."Man, if that guy took it serious or had the right help, he'd win the whole damn thing."

Who are some of these guys that you may know?

...hopefully this made sense.
heavy weight class benny brantley, this guy would win nationals if he came in lean and dry, the guy is really put together with awesome shape. there are a lot of guys with just the right finishing touches they could turn pro like lenny (its just a matter of time) and i think mitchell stats (aka railz, aka themass) but he has some serious potential also just needs a tiny bit more thickness to his physique.
Hi b-boy thanks for the thread you said at the begining of your cut you use eq personally for you what is this compounds benefits?
just an anabolic, cause i don't like deca...LOL

aaron713

Mar 14, 2014
Which steroids do you find mess up your bloodwork (hdl, etc..., liver kidney ), more than others? Which ones the least? When you are cruising on trt dose, do you use AI?

Jon j

Mar 20, 2013
Thanks for taking time to answer questions b-boy you said that you tore your left bicep did you have surgery? How long did the injury put you out for,how is the bicep now and have you changed training because of the injury?

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
B-Boy...Do You prefer hgh in 3 smaller doses or 2 larger daily if using the same dose?

Do you see major benefit using anabolics/test over straight test(if naturally lean/dry)?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Is the reason you don't like deca because of possible sexual sides? Water retention?
gyno, im very sensitive to progesterone

Which steroids do you find mess up your bloodwork (hdl, etc..., liver kidney ), more than others? Which ones the least? When you are cruising on trt dose, do you use AI?
for me any oral messes up my bloodwork and higher doses of Eq really increase my RBC/hematocrit levels.

Thanks for taking time to answer questions b-boy you said that you tore your left bicep did you have surgery? How long did the injury put you out for,how is the bicep now and have you changed training because of the injury?
I did not have surgery, its just messed up now with a nice peak but upper bicep that attaches to shoulder has a sunk in gap there.

B-Boy...Do You prefer hgh in 3 smaller doses or 2 larger daily if using the same dose?

Do you see major benefit using anabolics/test over straight test(if naturally lean/dry)?
1. I perefer 2 larger doses anything more is just a fucking hassle especially when you work 12 hours almost everyday.
2.No major benefit at all, I like just being on test (well test and gh)

Hell

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Excellent read!

Tren Ace of Tren E if given a choice?
Highest Tren you have run?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Excellent read!

Tren Ace of Tren E if given a choice?
Highest Tren you have run?

tren ace without a doubt, highest was 700mg/wk (100ed) anything over that and i feel lethargic and just feel bad.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
100mg ed- is it worth while for you or do you do better on other compounds- I have seen great gains on ever day- me my self my body has a hard time with 50 MG every day in the past- never mind 100mg-but I am older now and a lot smaller then your self
You are inspiring man- wish you did this 10 or 20 years ago when I was younger
Thanks man
Forgot to add- how you work those hours and still grow man?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
100mg ed- is it worth while for you or do you do better on other compounds- I have seen great gains on ever day- me my self my body has a hard time with 50 MG every day in the past- never mind 100mg-but I am older now and a lot smaller then your self
You are inspiring man- wish you did this 10 or 20 years ago when I was younger
Thanks man
Forgot to add- how you work those hours and still grow man?
tren is one of those compounds that a little goes a long ways, I have done just fine with 50mg ed or even EOD, i prefer 75mg EOD when i use it precontest last 6 weeks but i usually end up ramping it up to ED by show time it seems..LOL

I work straight days now so its not so bad anymore, beats the hell out of being on shift like i was for the last 15 yrs. swing shift and bodybuilding don't go well together..LOL

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Any thing you would do different at all or to never do with juice or the diets?
What made the big difference for you -or should I ask what was the thing you did to get from amateur to pro
Drugs- food? What did you find the big key thing?

Last edited:

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
Would you recommend T3 or T4 or something else when taking HGH?

Based on this thread I have added 4IU a day to my 500mg of Test E cycle.

I keep hearing that one should take T4 with GH. Thoughts???

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
most take t4, i have always just added a very very small dose of t3 (12.5mcg) with my gh.

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
Hello b boy
What is the best protocol for fat loss with clen ?
As far as dosage and duration you have found most effective?