©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Respect

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wacobeshears said:
I'm not a biggit or a racist I just hate punks. Joke

Same here my friend...i'll be the first to joke with you and call you names and such. Just ask TEXASCREED

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
PHEW!!!!....am i glad this is over....NEXT!!!...lolololol...just kidding ;)

I was hoping you guys would stop replying so this thread would stop showing up at the top and just shift on down to the bottom of the pile. lol

W

wolfyEVH

i think this thread was made so oracle can post whore it up and get some points! ;)

P

pincrusher

hey, can i get in on this discussion?
just thought i would bump it back to the top :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
i think this thread was made so oracle can post whore it up and get some points! ;)

damnit and i was hoping when i woke up this morning it would be gone. As far as points go i'm not messing with people's names anymore it takes to long to get your own fixed afterwards. I hated coming on as ANASCI's butt plug.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
the infamous butt plug, one of my greatest name changes. yeah, everybody respect everybody and thats it. and if oracle lives the way he does, then so be it. i live a crazy life that some of yall dont agree with so who cares. we should just all host a party somewhere and get drunk. stop pming me oracle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
the infamous butt plug, one of my greatest name changes. yeah, everybody respect everybody and thats it. and if oracle lives the way he does, then so be it. i live a crazy life that some of yall dont agree with so who cares. we should just all host a party somewhere and get drunk. stop pming me oracle.

Why you always gotta include me man...damn it's like i'm always on your mind. Yeah the butt plug is what you probably were fantaszing about at the time. you nasty freak!