©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Respect

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Yeh, it's almost scary.

Especially with TEX, couple beers, couple mgs of test, DR might start looking like a female after awhile to him.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
it would be one sweet party, lol

You would say that. You'd probably be the king of the world or a little kid in a candy shop ;) with all those "swinging dicks" and "testosterone" around you.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
oracle, seriously man, you got some tendencies.

LOL....hey tex i'm sure everyone would like to know....why do you have all those pics of fat woman, old woman, old men....etc...on your computer. And if it's not stored on your computer (screensaver) why are they so readily at your disposal ...saved in your favorites perhaps. Or maybe you frequent them alot on the internet and remember their websites.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
bro, dont change the subject on your tendencies. i aint got nothing to prove. i've shown pics of my projects. your the one that always mentions me or other guys.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
bro, dont change the subject on your tendencies. i aint got nothing to prove. i've shown pics of my projects. your the one that always mentions me or other guys.

So is this you admitting that those are pics of you and your side projects?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
Holy SHIT!!!...are you guys STILL at it??

and we forever will be....i just don't see an end....but it's all in fun and games...he knows i'm just pullin his leg.... :D