©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Road to State

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I was 235 to 240 on dbol. Also been running tren, my real first time with it and it is stripping the fat off my body lol. But with hw test im putting on size. Tren makes it hard to eat, and ephedrine aint helping but im going!

Just got a burger and fries and relaxing between classes. Alot of homework meeds to be done before tomorrow.

You saying burgers and fries makes me want burgers and fries...thanks.

Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
At clinical spending all day intalling foley catheters. Leaving to go to weigh ins this after noon. Then get gf from Chicago then out to my house then CHINA BUFFET TO BLOAT!!!!!!

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
The bloat make me strong like bull. Yup haha

Attachments

• funny_baby_lifting.jpg
    funny_baby_lifting.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 33

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
ok....

I opened with 600....easy

2nd was 651...moved out of groove and stalled at lock out, so I dropped it. Not wasting energy setting the shit down if I'm getting red lights anyway.

3rd took 651 again and ripped it off the floor.

No 705 again.....it's becoming my "white whale"! I'm getting that mother fucker at nationals. I want to thank everyone for following my log and giving a shit to help me, Magnus and shout outs to IVgear!!!

I'm starting my new log for nationals Monday. Full swing and full power. I'll be in my squat suit Monday night straps down. If any one wnated to know what a full blown sheiko program looks like this is it. A prep and a pre contest phase.
Will try and figure out how to put video up.

Thanks guys!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Upload it to YouTube and post a link or there's another way to do it if you're on a computer. Haven't figured out how to do it off my phone

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Spit an curse bro fuking spit and fukin curse yeahhhhh!!! Get some I got this muther fucker!!!!

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
IMG 1702 1 - YouTube

oK I figured it out.

I dont have a facebook and didnt want shit on youtube only cause i'm a private person.

3rd attempt, 650

Last edited:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Keep your eye on the prize brother as I know you will.
Will be following the sheiko log of course.
Third attempt went up real nice.
Hawk