©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Road to State

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! I did the wrong workout...I restarted week 2 when was usuppose to be week 3. FUCKING SHIT!!!!

Dude I'm sure you'll be alright. Just take a few deep breaths and get back in the gym tomorrow and get back after it.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey P when is your meet? Thats out east or here at the usual ohare spot?
tren base + halo the last 10 days and morning of. Everybody stand the fuck back!!! . T

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
No workout today...dehydrated and haven't eaten much in 2 days. Still doin the meet. Body weight at 229.

ON A GOOD NOTE!!!!

My pec feels fucking great!!! I swear that if anyone, ANYONE, has a torn muscle please contact magnus! Gettign back into it Monday slowlllllyyy. Real light this week. Then next Monday I will pick up where I left off in sheiko. I will start to add gear on the squat.

Leading up to the meet starting a few days ago I'm taking test susp with liquid dbol ED. Then after the meet it will return to only on heavy days. My cycle will stay the same after state leading into nationals. Except I will up the tren to 1.5cc EOD from 1cc EOD, and switch out Test cypionate for Sustanon.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks brother, glad to help. Looks like you managed to keep your weight up pretty well. That cycle leading up to state will have you full on BEAST mode. Love the susp/dbol for pre-workout. The pump lasts for over a day.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Thanks brother, glad to help. Looks like you managed to keep your weight up pretty well. That cycle leading up to state will have you full on BEAST mode. Love the susp/dbol for pre-workout. The pump lasts for over a day.

Also gives you a pump when you are on the floor vomiting....fuckin juice!

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
American Werewolf in London - Complete Transformation - YouTube

This is what "puke pumps" feels like.

I think i'm dying lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Man got me dying with the puke pumps! Sust be ok since your eod on the other.
Tell us the mag protocol that helped . T

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
OK...
Body weight 225.

Feelin good, eating like crazy. Lots of lasagna. Garfield diet.

Pull 600 for 5 sets of 1.
2 raw
2 straps down on suit
1 straps up on suit
EASY...

Attachments

• 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 23

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Easy pump day. Did chest, arms, and just hung out at gym. It was a good study break.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Last time i posted guess back in jan early feb u were 240 245 see u stripped down to 225. Damn ripped or what looks like strength gains good. How's pec?

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Last time i posted guess back in jan early feb u were 240 245 see u stripped down to 225. Damn ripped or what looks like strength gains good. How's pec?

I was 235 to 240 on dbol. Also been running tren, my real first time with it and it is stripping the fat off my body lol. But with hw test im putting on size. Tren makes it hard to eat, and ephedrine aint helping but im going!

Just got a burger and fries and relaxing between classes. Alot of homework meeds to be done before tomorrow.