©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Smoking while on the juice

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Just wonder how bad it is to smoke during a cycle.. I have stopped drinking completely (except one day last week..) but I smoke like 10-15 a day.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
I asked that question before...they told be it DOES NOT cancel your workout, but it does slow the oxygen to your muscles or something like that...

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
So it doesnt affect mucle growth much then.. good, because I dont think Im able to stop smoking AND drinking at the same time :)

I dont smoke 1hour before and after workouts so the weins doesnt get smaller.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
It affects muscle growth to a tremendous degree. I quit last year, and have gained great since. Before, my gains were slow and small. Bro, IMO, if your gonna inject illegal hormones into your body, get your shit together and quit smoking, Thats my 2cc's.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Smoking and weight training is like having sex with a fat chick....you just shouldnt do it. If you cant quit at least try to wean off. Sooner or later you got to quit anyway. :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
The only good thing I have heard is that nicotine has some antiestrogenic properties. I use this excuse with myself because I dip Skoal...lol....I really did hear that though.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
P>S> smoking constricts blood vessels, now if taking high amounts of gear with water retention, increased blood pressure, why make the situation worse?

W

wolfyEVH

Limit your alcohol intake as well. I havent had more than 10 beers in the past 2 months....i usually have 10 beers a weekend......and i'm glad i'm a non smoker.....if you're doing steroids, you should be dedicated enough to have a great diet and lifestyle to make the most of your cycle, if not, you shouldnt be jucing in the first place.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I agree with all of the statements above. Smoking does not fit with this lifestyle. My father died from emphyzema. He was diagnosed at 38 years old and wouldn't quit smoking. He passed away when he was 57.
Having said all that, is there anyone old enough here to remember Gunnar Rosbo?

Check this link out. http://www.larrymccusker.com/rosbo.html

He was a bodybuilder back in the late 70's early 80's and he smoked like a chimney. He's the only bodybuilder I ever saw in Muscle & Fitness smoking a cigarette.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I agree with all of the statements above. Smoking does not fit with this lifestyle. My father died from emphyzema. He was diagnosed at 38 years old and wouldn't quit smoking. He passed away when he was 57.
Having said all that, is there anyone old enough here to remember Gunnar Rosbo?

Check this link out. http://www.larrymccusker.com/rosbo.html

He was a bodybuilder back in the late 70's early 80's and he smoked like a chimney. He's the only bodybuilder I ever saw in Muscle & Fitness smoking a cigarette.

I remember him well. In fact, I just threw out my old M&F mags last year from that era. I guess I should have sold them for some $$$ on ebay.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I remember him well. In fact, I just threw out my old M&F mags last year from that era. I guess I should have sold them for some $$$ on ebay.
Man, if I could only get the money back that I wasted on bodybuilding magazines. I could probably afford a GH cycle.
I even wrote them a letter years ago telling them how I follow all of their advice and how hard I worked out, but I wasn't seeing the progress that they were making.
I got a letter back, supposedly signed by Cory Everson, telling me to keep working out and keep reading Muscle and Fitness and I would eventually reach my goals.
I never bought another mag after that. Lying bitch should have told me they were all jacked up on roids.

Last edited:

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Why hinder your gains at all? Quit the drinking/smoking at least during your cycle, it's a waste of time and money bro.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
great point about the gear and water retention upping your blood pressure. Really think about it....the smoking has probably already damaged your lungs the drinking put some damage to your liver....both of which you need especially on gear. We don't do gear to be recreational we do it for whatever reasons but you definitly can't mix the good and the bad.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Well, Im gaining like hell from the cycle Im on right now so it cant be THAT bad? checked today, im up 31lbs allready, 5th wk.

But i`ll try to cut down on the smoking, just so damn hard to quit completely!! I manage to stay away from drugs`n booze, aside from 1-2 beer to the dinner friday/saturdays :)

Newbi

Jun 8, 2013
If I have 300mg of deca and 150mg of tren and I use 2ml a week how long will these two last me. New to this thanks

ericraven

Apr 3, 2013
Well, Im gaining like hell from the cycle Im on right now so it cant be THAT bad? checked today, im up 31lbs allready, 5th wk.

But i`ll try to cut down on the smoking, just so damn hard to quit completely!! I manage to stay away from drugs`n booze, aside from 1-2 beer to the dinner friday/saturdays :)

31 lbs in 5 weeks. Really? You must be blown up like a baloon with water cause thats all it is. Just saying.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
If I have 300mg of deca and 150mg of tren and I use 2ml a week how long will these two last me. New to this thanks

Why would you bump an 8 year old thread for a question that does not even pertain to the topic? You need to start reading and stop posting!