©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Smoking while on the juice

Newbi

Jun 8, 2013
Sorry like I said, new to this so any advice anyone can give would be appriciated. Thanks

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Sorry like I said, new to this so any advice anyone can give would be appriciated. Thanks

When you have a question you should always start a new thread. Plenty of people here to help point you in the right direction.

First thing I would suggest though is reading through the stickies at the top of this forum. Those will give you a pretty good understanding of what you are looking for.

Also when you do decide that you have a question that you cannot find the answer through searching, make sure to include your states, cycle history and everything else that would make it easier for people to help you out.

This site has everything you could need to help you from aas usage, training, diet, etc. A lot of old school vets here that have been there and done that!

DNukem

May 29, 2013
I smoke tons of pot (not cigs). And its helped me grow lol, from eating.

Don't listen to a lot of the hype, ive slammed 4 beers before a workout and was my strongest, a little drunk but for sure strong as a bull.. Carbs and calories.. As far as cigs, idk cause i don't smoke them, but I do tobacco dip so im assuming that's the same thing.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
It's not good for you .Does not let you dig as deep into the two large groups legs/back . Mike mentzer smoked like a chimmny . several european pros as well. Smoking cigs sucks. T

bltchemistry

Jun 14, 2013
since this thread was started, e-cigarettes have come out. Thats the only thing tha helped me to quit smoking