©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So who got a xbox today

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
Well how many lucky bastards got one today those things are like gold right now. They retail for 400 and are selling for 1500 on ebay. I went to target at 3 this morning and still didn't get one. All these bastards had tents and sleeping bags. Well whoever got one I HATE YOU J/J

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Ridiculous .. i heard microsoft only gave each store 20 or something and purposely created this hype.

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
GOT ONE- Anyone want it

Some Wal-marts got 2 xbox's, mine got 48. Microsoft and walmart look at how many xboxs each wal-mart store moved (sold) in the past, and that number determines their demand for the 360.

I got a sealed 360 core in the oklahoma area with Need for speed. Although, If someone is wanting one real bad and is in my area- just send me a pm.
It's in layaway.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
we can at least wait till it goes down to 199 :) which will be in time....... just wait till the ps3 comes out i wonder what thats gonna be like

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i think ps3 will be much better... becaues they get 2 see what xbox360 has to offer and they have time to beat it before there product comes out......... i like the xbox better than the ps2

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
ps3 is not going to be much better I seen the comparison chart. The ps3 has all the stuff xbox has but not any better graphics..The only extra feature it will carry is ps3 will be able to play hd movies.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Sony does always seem to be the best. Ill have to ask some little kids in a few weeks what they think of the new X Box and if its better than Sony or not.

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
Sony is not to smart by releasing its new game in spring.. Thats why Bill Gates is a billionaire release a game system during the holiday season

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I agree with oak, christmas is a good time to release the system, but i don't really think it's gonna matter when the ps3 is realeased. It's gonna sell like hotcakes!!

W

wolfyEVH

imdaman1 said:
It'll be the software that takes the Sony over the top, not the hardware.

i agree....xbox will have the better system, but overall sony will win because of the games. im not dorky enough to be waiting in line for something i can get easily in a few months. not to mention computer games are much better!! hint hint counter-strike!!!!!

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
wow, i'm surprised by some of the replies, what are you kidding the PS3 is going to blow xbox out of the water, they are putting so much money and research into putting xbox out of the market. While xbox has their market for being released early the PS3 is going to kill xbox, The PS3 has hardware that no body can even imagine at the moment and of course they'll have better games.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
well i don't know all the details and i've always been a loyal sony fan, but i can't lie... halo 2 kept me occupied for a very very long time.

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
Everybody would stand in line if you could make 1200 profit on selling it.. I agree I bought Xbox just for Halo.. If somebody told you to sleep outside for a thousand dollars you would say hell ya wheres my sleeping bag. Thats the only reason I wanted one so I could sell it to some little spoiled kid with rich parents