©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So who got a xbox today

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I got mine yesterday,
Eh no line for me I have a good bro who works at eb games and put one aside for me,
The shity thing is that I am more of an RPG gamer and the launch titles IMO leave something to be desired.

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
ps3 features..

120 frames per second

HDD

XBOX HAS TWO VERSION, ONE WITHOUT, PROB FOR GAME MAKERS WHO WANT TO EMBED HDD IN GAMES

ps3 - 9 cores 3.2 each

xbox 3 cores 3.2

ps3 - CELL PROCESSOR

BLUE RAY DVD- 50 + gbs of storage.

BETTER ONLINE SERVICE . WILL EQUAL OR BE EVEN BETTER THAN XBOX LIVE.

BIGGER GAME BASE. PS1,ps2, ps3 backward compatible

KILLER GAMES @ launch
killzone, GTA, GRANDTURISMO, etc. a load more i can't remember. but xbox didn't have that so that's what is going to hurt it in long run.

ps3 will be able to support 7 wireless controllers

great for sports games

ps3 may slash its price and that will automatically kill xbox so bad.

they may release in march 2006, but most sources say summer 2006. i expect 4th quarter to release during the holidays.

BUt big fukin deal because i will be to busy with my body and roids and what not lol.
i hardly play games now but used to that why i know so much about the lastest news. lol

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Anyone stop to think..............Who gives a flying shitting fuck. wait a year and you can get both ps3 and xbox360 for the price of either individually now.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
steve0085 said:
Anyone stop to think..............Who gives a flying shitting fuck. wait a year and you can get both ps3 and xbox360 for the price of either individually now.

ya, im with you there. I can't get into gaming anymore. but if I could make a quick buck selling it on ebay, then fuck ya, id do that. maybe I will when the ps3 comes out. thats free gear money!