©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting my epic bulk cycle!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
swoleupz.png

right arm has most of it covered, both pecs have partial and left has an unfinished piece, my right arm is holding the camera, what kind of retarded speculation is this? lol.
FYI people taking pictures in mirrors reverses the arm positioning.

Dats a hyuuuuge bitch!!!

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
seriously? twice a week? with that much hormone, sides (whether you feel them or not) are greatly mitigated by pinning ED. even with long esters. keep up the log.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I know a pretty big guy that does a cycle similar to this except minus the drol and the test down to 500 a week. He said tren at high doses like this is what transformed his body.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That's a shame mike arnold would make an idiotic blanket statement regarding pro's . That means anyone with a shitload of aas and ancillaries can be a pro bodybuilder. As long as you take enough stuff and train and eat you can be a pro.
How stupid is that mentality? What a fucking insult to those genetically gifted with great work ethic as well. Or those that are not as gifted genetically and make up the difference with super work ethic and drive. Think Rich Gaspari had the perfect genetics to hassle the fuck out of Haney all those years? No. So it must have been all drugs , right? Bullshit . Training and tenacity to improve will always go farther than a wheel barrow full of aas and related items. Big kid in the picture . For someone clean, holding a good amount of muscle at least in the chest and arms. . Not being a dick but I know of a BBer that goes a nice natty 300 and lean off season . Guess someone could chime in with wll how do you know what persons a b c d... use? Not going to explain that . I do.. Just sick of the damn "visualization" of some with Hey I'd look like this if I took some
wild ass organ stressing cycle. What ever happened to that young punk know it all that was here about 6-9 months back. Posted his pics and I must say I was embarrassed for him after he listed his arsenal . Decent genes and putting in the work would have yielded similar . Just would take a bit longer. Last time (I hope) im going to say THERE IS NO MAGIC!
I hate to rain on anybodys 5-10 gram a week fantasies
but that is absolute horseshit. I know quite a few pro bbers.
Some use astoundingly small amts. Some use huge amounts .
I know at least 5 guys(pros) that use less than many state level competitors.
I have no problem with a persons choice to use way more than necessary to achieve a result. I just don't understand why.
To each his own. This is only my opinion (most based on actual knowledge) and yours may differ. That is fine . You do it your way I'll do it mine. Just makes no sense to place so much emphasis on the smallest part of the 100% total...... T

though i doubt it, if he does eat right, does train right, adequate rest, then all the rest is gear. Mike Arnold's had several undercover pros and theyve said high amount of gear is 100% the reason the pros all they are. Give they are doing everything else perfect.

p.s why not gh and slin?

pps what food intake looking like. probiotics to help along? l

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Oh so not to be misunderstood. This is not directed at Darius . It was
toward the lets throw more on top of already more than needed mentality.
Very nice upper body shot. Like to check out the back and wheels to see what precycle is looking like... Take care of that pec strain . Yes it can happen with lighter wt like that too. Back and leg pics would be great , T....

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
absolutely no way i could take that much tren for that long! found my limit about 6 yrs ago and its less than half of what you are taking brother...take care of yourself!

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yes a lot of that is true that u dont need insane amount to get big however I dont believe that lee priest is taking what he claims haha but why would he give up his recipe . I know just a few top guys one takes 500mg just to maintain the other 1000 year round. One guy takes a lot on cycle the other one doesnt both are about the same size. Btw darius u look good bro lol dont know how u handle all that tren ....150mg a day is all I can handle and I start having bad anxiety after 3 weeks and have to drop it down

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Another thing is one of the guys have told me is that we dont need as near the amount of protien that people r lead to believe for optimal growth

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Todays younger generation i feel rely on substances rather than building max potential of what they have been given . Which if you dont make a living being "huge" and under high mega doses whats the point.?. I know many over 50 NOT living the dream due to bad choises... Live to lift but not with one foot in the grave.. :)

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Yea running 2 grams of tren-a per week is not healthy but it's not like he's taking 300mg of dbol and smoking crank. I think a lot of the medical issues pros have is from recreational drug abuse and diuretics. Most pro-BBers are g4p

Genetics is important for muscle insertions and all that. But, genetics is also the reason why some people can use 20,000mg of injectables and live to 75 and why some people use a prohormone for 12 weeks and end up with a liver tumor.

Last edited:

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
That's a shame mike arnold would make an idiotic blanket statement regarding pro's .
i didnt go back and read my statement, but it was on hiss board, not he himself. It was the pro who said that aas was #1 taking into consideration that said person is doing everything else 100%. Not that more gear is the answer, but when you have two people doing the same, that its the defining factor between the two.

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
also, on a side note, i dont think its my generation that is any different from 20 years ago. the vid i posted, ZERO gear then. and right now. nada. And to elaborate on why i asy this generation is no different, why else are pro's NOW dropping like flies. Because of the huge doses of PEDs they did back then.

the defining factor of my generation is ease of access. we get it with a couple clicks and then expect to be mr.o in one cycle.

just my .02$

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
That's a shame mike arnold would make an idiotic blanket statement regarding pro's . That means anyone with a shitload of aas and ancillaries can be a pro bodybuilder. As long as you take enough stuff and train and eat you can be a pro.
How stupid is that mentality? What a fucking insult to those genetically gifted with great work ethic as well. Or those that are not as gifted genetically and make up the difference with super work ethic and drive. Think Rich Gaspari had the perfect genetics to hassle the fuck out of Haney all those years? No. So it must have been all drugs , right? Bullshit . Training and tenacity to improve will always go farther than a wheel barrow full of aas and related items. Big kid in the picture . For someone clean, holding a good amount of muscle at least in the chest and arms. . Not being a dick but I know of a BBer that goes a nice natty 300 and lean off season . Guess someone could chime in with wll how do you know what persons a b c d... use? Not going to explain that . I do.. Just sick of the damn "visualization" of some with Hey I'd look like this if I took some
wild ass organ stressing cycle. What ever happened to that young punk know it all that was here about 6-9 months back. Posted his pics and I must say I was embarrassed for him after he listed his arsenal . Decent genes and putting in the work would have yielded similar . Just would take a bit longer. Last time (I hope) im going to say THERE IS NO MAGIC!
I hate to rain on anybodys 5-10 gram a week fantasies
but that is absolute horseshit. I know quite a few pro bbers.
Some use astoundingly small amts. Some use huge amounts .
I know at least 5 guys(pros) that use less than many state level competitors.
I have no problem with a persons choice to use way more than necessary to achieve a result. I just don't understand why.
To each his own. This is only my opinion (most based on actual knowledge) and yours may differ. That is fine . You do it your way I'll do it mine. Just makes no sense to place so much emphasis on the smallest part of the 100% total...... T

To be clear Mike Arnold didn't say that, it was "Undercover Pro" who said it and here's the thread.

Who Am I? - Page 3

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Darius, thanks for putting the effort to confirm your legit bro. I have pushed the envelope but not to your level out of curiosity myself...I wanted to know what my threshold was. I am curious I know few who take even a little tren and don't have sides...I know even fewer(none) who take tren and do not have awful sides even with caber...so does it effect you?

I ran 1200 tren and the insomnia and heart burn were unbearable but at least my dick still worked. I also ran 2400mg test at another point but had to take bp meds as I could hardly breathe or tie my shoes...are you handling all this gear with minimal issues?

Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Jerry. Very good reply and accurate too. There were huge doses used in back in the day. Ease of access is accurate also. Access was great until
the late 80's when the #1 guy figured out he would never be able to sell anabolics being so high profile with lot's to lose. He could however make a killing on "anabolic replacements" . So what do you do? You use your political connections in Cali to get the bill on the table. prior to that access was really good. thanks for the clarification on the arnold thing.... T