©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting my epic bulk cycle!

dariusthegreat

Nov 7, 2013
Darius, thanks for putting the effort to confirm your legit bro. I have pushed the envelope but not to your level out of curiosity myself...I wanted to know what my threshold was. I am curious I know few who take even a little tren and don't have sides...I know even fewer(none) who take tren and do not have awful sides even with caber...so does it effect you?

I ran 1200 tren and the insomnia and heart burn were unbearable but at least my dick still worked. I also ran 2400mg test at another point but had to take bp meds as I could hardly breathe or tie my shoes...are you handling all this gear with minimal issues?

Hawk

yes =) bp is around 132-135/80 and I sleep fine.

I do get cramps alot more often but not sure where that is from.

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Someone running these doses of AAS should be smart/advanced enough to know blast and cruise is the best way to go... To spend all that money on Anabolics to only keep a small portion of your gains after your cycle is done is silly IMO

GBMax

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
yes =) bp is around 132-135/80 and I sleep fine.

I do get cramps alot more often but not sure where that is from.

cramps are from the elevated hormones, especially progesterone. friend of mine had the same issues using MENT, and tren before that. may need prami or caber.

dariusthegreat

Nov 7, 2013
Weight is at 232 :O looking noticeable larger at the gym too.
oidgs2.png

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Darius, I haven't heard from you in a while. Just curious to see how that high tren cycle did for you....

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I hate to be the "odd one out" on saying this,

but honestly the only thing in this cycle that made me raise my eyebrows at all was the 2,100 tren. The eq/sust/deca/dbol/drol all seem pretty normal to me, and aren't even THAT crazy.

There are definetly IFBB Pros taking 2k+ Tren, I know it sounds 100% absolutely insane and absurd to a lot of people...but that is the truth. I personally know somebody, and I won't give out names, but he is about to become an IFBB pro and a lot of people know him on forum boards....900 tren to him is a "low dose", and he advocates taking 1,500ish...he's not even on the Olympia stage or anything.

I definetly am not cool with such crazy gear use personally, but it isn't as uncommon as you guys think especially at high-tier IFBB pro bodybuilder level or Olympia.

Regardless - I am about 99% sure there is no reason this guy should be on freaking 2100 tren......2100!??!?!?! MY LORD......

Everything else is not a big deal tbqh, 150 orals a day and 750deca/1500test/900eq would definetly require the individual to be on top of his game with monitoring health,hematocrit,liver enzymes,cholesterol,etc but it's doable and not a big deal.

2100 tren though....

Probably a troll?!?

lol xD