©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sweet potatoes...

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011
I’m thinking to add sweet potatoes to my PPWO meal. How I can cook them for a better taste? Any thoughts would be great.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
The fastest way is to bake them like a baked potato and I sprinkle cinnamon on it.

Muscleaddict83

Oct 29, 2012
I actually just wrap them up in plastic wrap and microwave them for 6-7 minutes. No need to poke holes. And then some cinnamon is a great addition.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I sually just microwave them for time....but I prefer steaming them ala Alton Brown style:)

doodoop

May 11, 2011
I can't stand heating up the oven to bake 1 small ass potato. I usually wrap mine in a wet paper tower and microwave it until it's done.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I put mine in the steam bag and microwave them...usually two at a time for about 12mins give take. Eat w/ cinnamon (although, I havent put splenda on it...wonder how that would go with it as well?)...

-s

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Splenda tastes pretty good with it, as does adding a small amount of cinnamon and a drop of vanilla extract and sugar free maple syrup. I'll add a small amount of butter as well.....and some of the organic guys, you can put grass fed butter as well:)

stealth1245

Nov 13, 2012
I bake mine in the oven, wrapped in tin foil..

Can sprinkle some seasoning on them.. usually add some type of sauce to whatever i have them with..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I bake a bunch in oven or if weather permitting on the gas grill but I toss one the size of a cup into my pre workout shake and hit it with a handblender and also add powdered up oatmeal I made with a food processor. Drink and drive! Add cinnamon or whatever to the whey flavor you desire!