Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

Sweet potatoes...

yoBmw

I’m thinking to add sweet potatoes to my PPWO meal. How I can cook them for a better taste? Any thoughts would be great.

Muscleaddict83

I actually just wrap them up in plastic wrap and microwave them for 6-7 minutes. No need to poke holes. And then some cinnamon is a great addition.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
I sually just microwave them for time....but I prefer steaming them ala Alton Brown style:)

doodoop

I can't stand heating up the oven to bake 1 small ass potato. I usually wrap mine in a wet paper tower and microwave it until it's done.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
I put mine in the steam bag and microwave them...usually two at a time for about 12mins give take. Eat w/ cinnamon (although, I havent put splenda on it...wonder how that would go with it as well?)...

-s

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Splenda tastes pretty good with it, as does adding a small amount of cinnamon and a drop of vanilla extract and sugar free maple syrup. I'll add a small amount of butter as well.....and some of the organic guys, you can put grass fed butter as well:)

stealth1245

I bake mine in the oven, wrapped in tin foil..

Can sprinkle some seasoning on them.. usually add some type of sauce to whatever i have them with..

Ironbuilt

Banned
I bake a bunch in oven or if weather permitting on the gas grill but I toss one the size of a cup into my pre workout shake and hit it with a handblender and also add powdered up oatmeal I made with a food processor. Drink and drive! Add cinnamon or whatever to the whey flavor you desire!