©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just had my Mindfuel and about to have my preworkout. Gonna destroy my legs today... gonna put everything into this workout :eek::)

I left my syntherol last night and will try it post workout today. It can tighten my calves up a bit and I want no restriction on movement today. Not doing anything this w/e which is good as I won't be able to walk :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Did you start your cardio yet?

I got in a good routine then I stopped. I have been getting into the gym too late so half the time I don't even get to do as many weights as I want so never mind cardio. I will be starting it again 2moro though. Looking forward to it... I feel much healthier when I do it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I don't have anyone to take pics so will do them 2moro. Things are going good though. Progress is being made and I can see things only improving in the next few weeks. I am hitting it hard but have neglected the tissue work at home so they are very tight. I perform a lot of calf stretches when training though. Today in the sauna I looked at my legs and for the first time I was happy (strong word :eek:).

I have struggled since Sun though. I destroyed my quads and calves and can't walk properly. I couldn't straighten my legs when I woke up today. Work was horrible but I pushed through. Yesterday I could barely get up the stairs (still can't). You know you have had a good leg workout when you can't physically get off the toilet :D

I went heavy on leg press for the first time in awhile. Nothing silly but 10 plates a side (2 x 25kg plates). I done 15 reps in my final set. I started with 1 plate a side so 10 sets for leg press. I done some machine squats too but only light but high reps. Then some kettleball squats with each foot on a separate platform (great movement). Plus a few other bits. My knees were sore Sun evening and Monday but seem to be ok now.

Calves I done 1 footed seated calf raise, smith machine calf raises and calf presses with lots of stretching in between. Lots of fast sets and high rep with fairly heavy weight. I think my calves grew an inch during training... felt like it. I love the feel of syntherol in your muscle when you train it. I measured them before and they were 18.5 inches so more needs to be done. They were at 19 inches so I will get to that soon then hopefully can push things on. It's not about size but with that much muscle stretching the bigger (within reason) I get them with syntherol the better the overall results in the end. I have a plan and I am gonna stick to it... on a mission :)

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I got in a good routine then I stopped. I have been getting into the gym too late so half the time I don't even get to do as many weights as I want so never mind cardio. I will be starting it again 2moro though. Looking forward to it... I feel much healthier when I do it.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I don't love cardio, but I always feel and sleep much better when I do it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a big night out on Sat and until last night hadn't put anything into my body as I felt like I had poisoned myself but it was well needed! Last night done syntherol injs in my calves and arms to give me a big boost. Instant size and fullness. Calves are a bit sore but feel good. Gonna train 2moro and hit it hard... lots of calf work and stretches and finish on the exercise bike. I will do my hormones shots tonight (1.05 test and 350mg tren per week). Pre bed I will do some MK-677 and pre workout 2moro some 3-MHD. Back on track and although the break is not ideal still gonna hit my goals. No more heavy drinking for me... some light drinking but definitely not heavy :D

My arms look an inch bigger and I only put in 2ml in each bi-cep and tri-cep :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here are a few updated pics. They just give me more motivation to improve...

2va1e6x.jpg

i4k57c.jpg

149vb74.jpg

Stats are 6ft 2 and guessing about 230 pounds. No more footlong subways and ice cream with honey for me :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
looking great Elvia!!!:headbang:

Thank you. With this Syntherol I will continue to make improvements. This is just the start. Not been the gym this week until today. Done 2-3 sets of every body part to get back into things. I done a few extra for my calves and they felt great afterwards. 2moro I am gonna do loads of standing calf raises with a barbell in my bare feet as I feel it so much more.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things were good and been hitting my calves hard. I was meant to train back and hams with calves the other day but got in the gym and just thought to myself lets destroy calves. I trained them for about 70 mins using a variety of techniques and lots of stretches in between. With the syntherol in them and the heavy training they felt and looked 2 inches bigger.

I don't want to get off track but I missed the gym today. My dog Charlie died today aged 13 1/2. I am heartbroken and keep thinking he is next to me. I cooked food before and looked to my right to see him but he wasn't there like he always is. He has been sick all week and been the vets etc. His last hours were not pleasant and he was in constant pain. I sat up with him all night and he went just after 7am. Even in agony he would wag his tail when I stroked him. He couldn't move though as he was very bad. I keep thinking he is downstairs then I se ethe image of him dead in my head. His cuteness completely gone and his face didn't look right and he we very stiff and cold. I will remember all the good times.

I went out in the day with my mate to keep busy and be productive and we planned to go the gym but we were both too tired. I ended up falling asleep about 6pm and woke up at 12 so not gonna be going to bed anytime soon. At least he is not in pain anymore and I am happy about that. Things will take time to get used to. Here are some pics of him...

28u4o4g.jpg

fnv3tk.jpg

4iof4g.jpg

I am gonna go the gym 2moro and hit it hard. Back, Hams and a few other bits. A nice 2 hour workout and looking forward to it.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Damn E, sorry to hear that :( It's never easy losing a long time pet like that, they become part of your family...hang in there bro

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just about to do 4 x 1.5ml in each calf (2 on left and 2 on right side). Gonna train arms and legs 2moro in the gym. Just getting on with it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been up and down but you will easily gain 2 inches on calves within 2-3 weeks of solid injections. Injecting calves is not easy day after day but if you want it enough you can have it. Other body parts are easy compared to calves. Syntherol is generally painless considering the fairly large volume of shots. I got up to 19 inches and they were more vascular than before.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I went to Ibiza and partied hard and been struggling to get back into routine but now I am more driven than ever. I am back in a routine and my muscles are ready. I will be starting my syntherol 2moro night for a 30 day cycle (ed injections).

I am cruising on 150mg test e (75mg x2) per week now. My plan is to improve health so I am gonna buy a blender and do lots of shakes with fruits, nuts, seeds, greens and protein powder or egg whites. I will train hard and perform cardio everyday I am in the gym. I plan to add in a few health supplements too. I will blast soon but avoid orals and stick to test and deca as I want to stay away from anything too toxic. Syntherol is so effective I doubt being on a cruise will effect things too much. But sure I am looking forward to blasting :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am cruising on 150mg test but things are going great. I am training hard but there is lots of room to improve in my training. My diet will be improving too. I feel good and excited about my progress ahead.

I tried something new tonight. I found some 27g slin pins so I used them for injections. The needles are only 1/2 inch but I pushed them in as deep as possible. I back loaded each pin with a normal syringe for increased speed. I am doing this every time now! It took a bit longer but it was so easy. I put 1ml in 3 spots in each side so that is 6ml per calf. To if an indication of how easy it was I almost forgot if I had done a set of 3 injs and had to look closely at my calf to see the 'holes' to confirm. I will stick to 6ml per calf for about 1 week then I will likely add another shot so 4ml per side. I only used 4 slin pins for both calves.

Gonna train back, hams and calves 2moro. I will abuse them as been going a bit light with them recently. Time for some 20 inch calves :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
See? Told you 27's were the way to go brother :)

You did and I listed so thank you for that. I was using 26/27G needles. But now I am using 27G slin pins so just 1/2 inch deep but they were great last night. My calves have felt good today too and no lumps etc.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
About to do another set of injections with my 27g slin pins. My calves are feeling good and gonna continue hitting them hard.

I ordered a nutribullet last night so can't wait to get that. Gonna start making lots of protein smoothies. I will probably have 3 per day with 4 good meals. Nothing is set in stone with me but that amount sounds about right. Shakes will mainly consist of fruit, nuts, greens and protein powder or egg whites. Gonna buy lots of fresh fruit, vegetables and some nuts 2moro so I have everything ready for when it comes. Other meals will be typical stuff like steak and sweet potatoes, chicken and rice, fish and vegetables, eggs (omelettes) etc.

My test and deca is also calling me but I will wait more time. When I start I am gonna hit it hard so 1g test and 600mg deca but no orals. I am gonna order some peptides for the start of my cycle. I seem to respond well to gh booster so they are a must for my next cycle.

I will post some pics next week Fri and again the Fri afterwards to show my progress. I used to put off my injs but I look forward to them now due to using the slin pins.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Did you start your cardio yet?

Going back to this as I am doing cardio everyday I am in the gym now. Not for long but I unfit so it feels intense :D I will do more and more but nothing too much as I want to gain weight and I struggle as it is. Most days it's about 15 mins on a different machine each time. The other day I only had 10 mins so I done 8 mins on level 20 (highest) on the exercise bike and I was raining sweat :eek::D