©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
What size pins u been using bro? 27g are my all time favorite for everything. Happy medium in between 25g and slin pins. Do all my syntherol injects with 27's in bis, tris, traps...trust me, you wont be disappointed :)

I have been using pins too big so it's doesn't help my calves! I have been using 23G 5/8 for my shots. I was too tired last night so never ordered but will when I get back from work. Gonna order some 25 and 27G about 1 inch. Thanks for the tip :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I gave my calves a few days to heal up. I will now start an intensive syntherol, training and stretching program for my calves. I just shaved so will sort out pics in the next day or 2. I have a rumble roller on the way and I will use it everyday. Progress pics will be posted weekly and I will try and include any details worth noting. I love syntherol and the difference it brings is instant. The rest of me is progressing nicely so with the help of syntherol I know my calves can transform.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't had anyone to take pics of me but I am staying in Barbies 2moro night so will sort some out then. I will get pics from behind me to give a better picture of where I am at. I have been good and training very hard. I left calves today but trained them yesterday using a variety of exercises. I have been stretching them lots in between sets too. Gonna do a set of injs now before bed. I am working up the dose so they will be ready for larger amounts of oil in the next few weeks.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here they are. I am not pleased though. I had about 20 done and 18 won't load up and only 2 will. So I will just post them for now. I will be posting regular pics now so look forward to progressing. My calves are a complete struggle but with syntherol they improve fast. Gonna just be consistent with it so I see bigger changes. I have increased vascularity recently but none of that has shown in the pics. I will add an upper body pic from last week too as that came out well.

ws0kzr.jpg

4fxtev.jpg

wwdnif.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I don't help myself posting shit pics but they are actually looking miles better since starting the Syntherol again. It's crazy the difference you can have in pics. Like that upper body one I think it shows my progress well but some of the other upper body pics I took that day look like a different person.

I am leaning out and gaining vascularity in my legs and the Syntherol definitely adds to that... like it pushes out the veins more (I inject behind the veins if I can). I haven't measured them recently but I will. I want them much bigger and I know with Syntherol I can make that happen. It is a struggle though as I kill my calves with perfect form and they don't want to grow without the oil. Syntherol is the only thing that can make them grow. Some guys will think he isn't training them right and sure there is always room for improvement but they literally are rubbish

I will post more pics on the w/e and every w/e after that. I want to get them to 20 inches in the next 6 weeks.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I am gonna just do a lot of stretching throughout the day for calves (at home). I will do injs later and then a few sets of bodyweight raises and more stretches. I will train them hard and heavy Sat and Sun.

I am really liking the one footed seated calf raises at the moment. I can really push it as when I fail I just use my other leg to help raise the machine. When I do them two footed and very heavy if I don't have a spotter I can't get the machine back up and have to use my back which is never good (bad lower back). Last workout I had a spotter and done them two footed and heavy for a drop set. I done about 15 reps with 100kg, 20 reps with 80kg, 15 reps with 60kg, then repped out 40 kg for as long as I could... most have been about 60-90 secs (mainly partials).

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
Big difference in uppper body from the last set of pics you posted! Looking great man.

Take some pics of your calves flexed or are you trying to flex in those photos? :p

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
lookin good, keep at it, they will catch up to those bowling balls you have for delts in no time!

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Big difference in uppper body from the last set of pics you posted! Looking great man.

Take some pics of your calves flexed or are you trying to flex in those photos? :p

Yes that is me trying to flex :eek::D They are shit pics so I will post better ones soon. Embarrassing really but they were how they looked in those pics so they got posted up. I am gonna force them to grow :D

lookin good, keep at it, they will catch up to those bowling balls you have for delts in no time!

Thank you.

Nice work E. Hit the seated angle leg press and force feed the calves till they scream and fill with blood matey..:sHa_thumb5:

I do all the time :banghead::eek: I am gonna start going a bit heavier on the leg press calf presses. Things are good... expect BIG improvements in the next month.

Not been the gym the last few days but gonna make up for that 2moro when I train shoulders, quads and calves. I am gonna be in the gym awhile 2moro and really push it non stop. I took some pics of my legs the other night. I have been working till very late (nearly 5am now) so gonna go to bed but will post details/pics 2moro.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been training hard. I had a few days off so made up for it on Tues evening with a 2 1/2 hour workout non stop. I done shoulders, calves and quads. I was soaked through and literally didn't stop. That exhausted me but after a good sleep and went in today but fairly early so decided to just do arms and calves. For calves it was mainly leg press calf presses. I just had 3 plates on each side so very light and easy for 15 reps. But I rested for 10 secs and would repeat another 15 and so on. I done about 20 sets and by the 10th I was in pain. By the final set I only managed 9 reps.

Just before bed I have just took a few pics of my legs. I will get someone to take some pics in the near future to better show my legs in full plus calf pics from behind. I am about 230 now and 6ft 2.

2vx0l7d.jpg

25jjhw1.jpg

303ffuu.jpg

2n8xans.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Gonna do 4ml in each calf in the next hour and a few calf raises. 2moro I will train chest, arms and calves. I will post updated pics this w/e. Gonna hit them hard this week with heavy weight and lots of stretching.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Will do a few injs before I go to work for something a bit different. This week has mainly been about stretching but not really been the gym. Gonna abuse my calves in the gym 2moro though :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going good but could be better. I have sprained my little toe (20kg weight dropped on it). Nothing major but it is worst than I first thought. Work was a complete struggle. I was gonna go home but just pushed through. I am still gonna have a great quad workout 2moro but I will have to leave calves for a few days. It hurts when I move up on my toes so it's probably best I don't hit calves so I can recover faster.

I started using smaller needles and they were multiple times easier. Tonight I just done calves in 4 spots for each. I used new even smaller needles... B Braun Sterican 26g 1 inch. The difference is huge. It makes injections multiple times easier and painless. I go all the way in and had no issues at all. If you start Syntherol I would make sure you are using 26g or smaller 1 inch needles as the wider ones feel completely different. Common sense really and I just had a large supply of my old ones but no chance I will use them again. Syntherol is so thin it can go through all the smaller needles no problem so definitely use them.

Just for an extra boost I put 2ml in each bi-cep and they feel great now. It gives and instant effect. Like I have stated in the past I could easily put on 3 inches in my arms in 6 weeks hitting bi-ceps and tri-ceps but I won't (don't need to as arms were never a weak point). I just like an odd shot every few weeks but it would be fun to see them transform :) Full steam ahead with my calves... well excluding the training for a few days :(

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Tonight I am gonna up to 1.5ml in 2 spots on each side of each calf so 6ml total for each calf. I will do that for at least a week then I plan to do the same but for 3 injs per side. Time to get these big. I am going on holiday soon so will be in shorts everyday so no chicken legs for me. My aim is for 20 inch calves by my holiday... not booked but it will be 23-24th August :)

I will post pics in a few days. Not trained my calves much in the last few days but will hit them hard 2moro. Had a bad stomach today so had to miss the gym... serves me right for having loads of meat at a Brazilian restaurant last night then chocolate then out of date cottage cheese :eek:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just done another set of injs. My injs are actually just under 3ml as I am using 2.5ml syringes but you can fit more in. I just use 1 syringe for each side so that's about 2.8ml total per side (5.6ml per calf). Those injs were easy... no pain and next to no blood and that's due to the smaller needles. I have 5ml syringes I will use soon and when I do I will go up to about 6.4ml per calf each day. I plan to up that even more after a few weeks.

My plan earlier was to train calves and hams but I got carried away and 55 mins spent on calves and 5 mins on hams. My calf workout looked like this...

(Stretches between every set of calves)
Leg Press Calf Press... a lot of sets... I would do a set 2 footed then do each calf separate for a set. Add a 25kg plate to one side and repeat... both feet, right foot and left foot. Didn't go really heavy and ended up with 6x 25kg plates.
Smith Machine Calf Raise... about 3 sets of 25 reps going up in weight.
Seated Calf Raise... Variety of reps but for most sets I went extra slow so about 10 secs per rep and kept the weight moderate. I done these 1 footed too.
Leg Press Calf Presses... this machine is different to the above and a completely different feel. I never use this but it is gonna become a regular thing now. You sit upright and it involves a cable. I felt these a lot. I went up to the full weight rack and basically performed about 4 sets to complete failure with minimal rest in between (about 15 secs).
Hams was just seated leg curl and slow and controlled reps.

I shot my LR3 pre workout in my calves and felt a big difference. The pump was great but painful.

The syntherol would have added to the pain and pump too though. I shot slightly more and I could feel the difference even after 1 set of shots. My calves were more sore today. I walked to the gym with my gym bag (20-30min walk) to warm up. But even after doing that the first few sets of calf presses were sore with just 1 plate on the machine. My range of movement was decreased but after a few sets that soon changed and I had a great workout.

2moro I am gonna train chest, back and calves. Gonna abuse them with calf extensions :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will post pics in a few days. Been very busy recently but things are good. I have been training hard recently but will be increasing my volume from now on. Today I trained calves and hams and it looked like this...

Leg Press Calf Press... lots of sets going up in weight and using both legs and one at a time. Using a full rom and getting a full stretch top and bottom. I also used a few partials when I could no longer do full rom.

Seated Calf Raise... slow controlled reps usually in the 15-25 rep range. Lots of sets with minimal rest.

Calf Extensions... fairly heavy and squeezing/holding at the top so lots of shaking involved.

Hoz Leg Press Cal Press... moved up to the full weight rack... steady controlled reps with full stretch till failure. I finished with a drop set with these.

Seated Leg Curl... lots of sets going up in weight. Full weight rack for 10 reps... strength has gone down a little on these.

Hammer Strength Lying Leg Curl... one leg at a time till failure then partials... 3 sets for each side.

Stiff leg deadlifts... nothing too heavy just 20kg a side on the bar and 20 reps... a few sets.

Lying Leg Curls... a few sets with partials. Final set I went to failure then upped the weight and done about 20 partials.

Next calf day I am thinking heavy smith machine calf raises and lots of tibia raises :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Quick update- I have really been focusing during certain movements to make sure I use perfect form. I try to use calf flexion and not toe flexion. It is talked about in a video on a previous page. So I have my heels slightly inwards and focus on raising on my big toe and not on all toes. You can feel a big difference even with such a minor change in form. I am also stretching more during my calf workouts. All this will be multiplied even more in the next few weeks.

Gonna start going the gym earlier so I have more time to focus on what I need to do. Plus I am gonna start doing more cardio... I got in a good routine but have skipped it the last 2 weeks as I am usually pressed for time.

2moro will be back with some calves thrown in :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It's been a bit of a bad week but I haven't let it get to my training. If anything it has pushed me further. I have actually been the gym everyday this week and will be going everyday next week too. I am pleased with the way things are going. I will post some pics this w/e (will be Sunday). My diet needs improving but no change there but my training is going well.

Today I trained arms and calves. I wanted to train quads but didn't have time so I will do a big leg workout 2moro. I didn't have much time for calves so kept it short but very intense. Ended up with a moderate weight (60kg) on the seated calf raise. I done about 20 very slow reps then had my mate push down hard as I pushed as hard as I could. Then after about 15 secs had him stop and I carried on with normal paced reps (about 20) then had him push down as hard as he could and I fought against it. Takes a few mins but probably does more than what 30 'normal' sets of calves over an hour would do.

2moro will be quads, hams and calves :)