©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Laws of Trenbolone- By: jimmyjones

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I didn't mean it LITERALLY. Of course you will still grow on low test/high tren. You just grow better on high of both, which has been my experience and many others' experiences as well.

I almost never ever go over a trt dose of Test... For me personally it's almost counter productive. Seems as though I'm the minority when it comes to test

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I almost never ever go over a trt dose of Test... For me personally it's almost counter productive. Seems as though I'm the minority when it comes to test

I must also say I gained all my size with high test and when i ran high tren and high npp with trt test, i didnt really improve. Had I done that sooner, maybe it would have been different. I guess I'll never know.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I must also say I gained all my size with high test and when i ran high tren and high npp with trt test, i didnt really improve. Had I done that sooner, maybe it would have been different. I guess I'll never know.

As far as test goes for me- I'm an one of the "non responders" I can take 2g a week and all I get is bloat and acne... But the results are the same as 350mg ew... I wish high doses of Test did slab on mass for me

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I blew up and grew like a fertilized weed on tren. My dose was 350mgs tren ace, 300 mgs test cyp and 500 mgs mast enan.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
As far as test goes for me- I'm an one of the "non responders" I can take 2g a week and all I get is bloat and acne... But the results are the same as 350mg ew... I wish high doses of Test did slab on mass for me

It is interesting how the same compounds can affect different people differently. People talk about aggression from high test and trenboline. I am actually much more calm when I am on cycle than off. I can also take 1.5 grams of test all cycle without a single side effect. Tren does make my veins much more pronounced and leans me out tremendously.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It is interesting how the same compounds can affect different people differently. People talk about aggression from high test and trenboline. I am actually much more calm when I am on cycle than off. I can also take 1.5 grams of test all cycle without a single side effect. Tren does make my veins much more pronounced and leans me out tremendously.

Yeah it's funny how touchy people get on other forums when you say something or state your own personal experience that differs from theirs...

I know guys who slam 1.5g of test and they are tight as hell without any bloat and that's without the use of an AI too...
Or people who take 1g of EQ and get nothing, as where me I can take 600 and put on a lot of mass with just a mere 600...

People just don't realize how unique each persons body chemistry is.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I'd drop the mast. Just test and tren.

Whaaaaat?
why do that?
did u know AM...That Masteron is like liquid Proviron? lol

but seriously...

Masteron works great with all cycles...especially test/tren.
its proven and many will vougue..Test/Tren/Mast...is one of...if not thee...best cycles.

i say keep the Mast...mayb even up the dose.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
yes ive ran the test, mast, tren cycle. the reason i say drop it is to avoid sides. no mast helps free up a little more "room" so to speak for tren.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
yes ive ran the test, mast, tren cycle. the reason i say drop it is to avoid sides. no mast helps free up a little more "room" so to speak for tren.

i think..personally...a 1,2,3 ratio..or however u say it.
test-200mg
tren-400mg
mast-600mg

i dnt get any sides from mast except mayb hard time pissin bc of enlargment...
the tren is what gives me the sides. everyones different...i no.
why cant we all be the same.....all be equal!!! lol

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I like Mast cause it keeps my estrogen levels down, and don't have to run an anti-estrogen.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I like Mast cause it keeps my estrogen levels down, and don't have to run an anti-estrogen.

exactly!! i never use(d) an AI(Adex,Aromasin..etc). Proviron and/or Masteron is the only thing i use. last time i used deca...i got a lil bit of gyno and used Letro for a bit alongside the Proviron n Masteron to get rid of it. but since then...just Proviron n Masteron!!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

I ran 600mgs mast and my estor came back at a whopping 123!

I'd bet money u guys have high estrogen...big time! If you're getting gyno from it, even a little, then your shit is waaaayyyyy up there. Like tumor growing high bro!

Guys that don't run AI are asking for problems. Estrogen does a lot more than just give you bitch tits. For example, DEATH is a side effect.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

I'd bet money u guys have high estrogen...big time! If you're getting gyno from it, even a little, then your shit is waaaayyyyy up there. Like tumor growing high bro!

Guys that don't run AI are asking for problems. Estrogen does a lot more than just give you bitch tits. For example, DEATH is a side effect.

haha

on a serious note...i know what ya mean. i agree with u.
but i can feel when my estro is up and when its not.
Not being horny while taking Test/Mast/Proviron....thats one. lol
puffy nips(usually the first sign...for me) and 1 or 2 others.
Only time i have real issues with bitch tits n other things is mainly with Deca. sometimes Dbol too.

But AM... could hav been a couple things that caused your high estro.
1. Estro rebound
2. Fake AI(or under dosed)
3. Fake Masteron(or under dosed)
among others...also possibly the "Masteron" was actually Deca or something like that(different roid than label stated)

Im not saying you DID HAVE fake/under dosed gear.... but its a possibility.

and aside from the rebound...theres lots of others that can cause that.

my advice...
1. take proviron everyday 100mg:p
2. take Masteron at TRT dose alongside your TRT test.
3. SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR BOYS...IN THE MAN-CAVE WATCHING FOOTBALL!!! :headbang:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

Masteron and Proviron actually lower estrogen. All DHT analogs do to a degree but Proviron the most.

"The conversion process happens when the testosterone molecule attaches to the aromatase receptor and there the enzyme breaks it down (by removing the C19 methyl group, creating three, alternating double bonds in the A ring and the double bonded oxygen is reduced to a hydroxyl group) to produce estradiol. If you have another androgen that will bind to that receptor, that won't convert to estrogen, you are blocking the aromatase and therefore cutting back on the conversion process."