©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Laws of Trenbolone- By: jimmyjones

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
haha

on a serious note...i know what ya mean. i agree with u.
but i can feel when my estro is up and when its not.
Not being horny while taking Test/Mast/Proviron....thats one. lol
puffy nips(usually the first sign...for me) and 1 or 2 others.
Only time i have real issues with bitch tits n other things is mainly with Deca. sometimes Dbol too.

But AM... could hav been a couple things that caused your high estro.
1. Estro rebound
2. Fake AI(or under dosed)
3. Fake Masteron(or under dosed)
among others...also possibly the "Masteron" was actually Deca or something like that(different roid than label stated)

Im not saying you DID HAVE fake/under dosed gear.... but its a possibility.

and aside from the rebound...theres lots of others that can cause that.

my advice...
1. take proviron everyday 100mg:p
2. take Masteron at TRT dose alongside your TRT test.
3. SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR BOYS...IN THE MAN-CAVE WATCHING FOOTBALL!!! :headbang:

Let me be as clear as possible.

NO ONE CAN "FEEL" WHEN THEIR ESTROGEN IS HIGH. YOU MAY "FEEL" IT WHEN ITS REALLY, REALLY HIGH, BUT IF ITS IN THE 60's-70's YOU WILL NOT FEEL IT EVEN THOUGH ITS HIGHER THAN A WOMAN ON HER PERIOD.

NOBODY IS THAT GOOD!!! PERIOD!

TAKE AN AI AND LIVE LONG......DONT TAKE AN AI AND ILL SEND FLOWERS.

lunchbox31

May 21, 2013
Florida
Let me be as clear as possible.

NO ONE CAN "FEEL" WHEN THEIR ESTROGEN IS HIGH. YOU MAY "FEEL" IT WHEN ITS REALLY, REALLY HIGH, BUT IF ITS IN THE 60's-70's YOU WILL NOT FEEL IT EVEN THOUGH ITS HIGHER THAN A WOMAN ON HER PERIOD.

NOBODY IS THAT GOOD!!! PERIOD!

TAKE AN AI AND LIVE LONG......DONT TAKE AN AI AND ILL SEND FLOWERS.

Well said! :D

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
why is it then even now on just 100mg Test E a week, 50mg Tren ace a day im like a walking fountain...

After a light warm up set in the gym im out of breath and sweating.
After a proper set im literally dripping an wanting to breathe in air bad.
Dont get night sweats but sweat after a little 2minute walk and can feel my back dripping.

Peeees me off tbh!

People say magic happens at like 150mg ed...id love to run like 500below maintenance, some HIIT cardio 2-3times a week just for fitness with 150mg Tren,100mg mast ed...150mg test prop a week with oxys for fullness...but got no chance. I reckon even below maintenance you would transform on that!

Thoughts? Sides are awful atm! Its hindering my gains cos i cant physically train hard in the gym as i feel that dead! Like with no tren i'd breathe better, feel better im sure so would probs train better and harder..

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
this changes everything... I was turning to mast for my next cycle (winter) because everybody I talked to scared me away with the TREN SIDES SPEACH. now wtf lol... deca or tren are options...

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
@amateurmale

Would you take an AI regardless of test dose?
I had full gyno gland removal like 2years ago and not taken an ai since..other than "mast" which i know isnt a real AI.